Call For Postdoctoral Fellowship at Concordia University for one Year Fully Funded Research Postdoc in Social Justice Centre. Barry Pashak Postdoctoral Fellowship in Social Justice Open Positions is available as we Encourage both Canadian and International student to Apply for Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023.
The Centre helps in the Facilitation of Social justice on Research while also seek to address issues by collaborating with other researchers in different Disciplines. There are Conferences, Public talks and Research Workshops Organize by the Social Justice Centre on a regular basis as this basically helps researchers in their various Fields.
The Centre provides graduate Fellowships and also Stipends are Available for Graduate Students whose Project is being supervised by Social justice Faculty Member. However, Postdoc Fellowship at Concordia University will make available Stipends for 1 years and Further Evaluation of Fellows can be Extended to another 12 months at Concordia University Canada.
Applicants who are Highly Qualified from any part of the World can apply as the Goals to are stimulate research, create collaborations between faculty members and connect them with scholars from other institutions in Canada and abroad. Postdoctoral Fellowships in Research Fields at the University of Vienna 2022
About Concordia University
We’re a next-generation university, continually reimagining the future of higher education. Located in the vibrant and multicultural city of Montreal, Concordia is the top-ranked university in North America founded within the last 50 years and annually registers some 51,000 students through its innovative approach to experiential learning and cross-functional research.
Host: Social Justice Centre (Faculty of Art & Science)
Type: Postdoctoral Fellowship
Study Level: Postdoc
No of Fellows: Unspecified
To be taken in: Canada
Nationality: Canadians and International Students
The Social Justice Centre at Concordia University Fellowship is a 1 year Postdoc Research and all Successful Applicants will be Re-evaluated for Another 12 months Opportunity with Full Salary (Concordia postdoc salary of CAD 52,000 including benefits).
Eligibility Requirements for Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023
- Postdoc Fellowships is Open to Applicants in the field of Social Science and Humanities
- Applicants with Significant Contributions to Social Justice are given Priorities with Proposals (whose orientation is interdisciplinary and which are conceptually and theoretically innovative will be given preference.)
- Canadians and International Students are Eligible to Apply
- Fellowship Positions is open to Applicants who have recently been awarded a PhD or equivalent within the last 5 years.
- Applicants should have fluent oral and written communication skills in English.
- People Living with Disabilities and Women are Encourage to Apply
Documents Required for postdoctoral fellowship in Canada | Concordia University
- Cover letter Max of 2 Pages
- Two letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal related to Social Justice max 2 pages
How to Apply
The Above Documents for Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023 should be Emailed to [email protected]. Note that all Documents should be a single, bookmarked PDF.
NOTE: Letters of Recommendation should be Emailed by the Referee to [email protected]
All Selected Applicants will legally Work in Canada For the Fellowship Duration at Concordia University.
You can Procced to Downloads the
For Enquires about Postdoctoral Fellowships at Concordia University, Below are the Contact Details;