The School of Science & Technology Doctoral Studentship for the 2023-24 Academic Session is Cordially Inviting High talented and Academic Performing students from all Countries around the world to participate by applying to City, University of London Doctoral Studentships for international students in the UK, a Fully Funded Scholarship in Research Areas.
The Research Areas will Covers Areas Like AI, Machine Learning, Renewable Energy, Human Wearable Devices and many others as Applicants will benefits so much from experts in these research fields and also guided by world leading scientists. Applicants will be pushed to get all the Support they need for a networking and skills while they are in the process of completing their doctoral research Programs in the heart of the city of London.
Not Only International Students either from Europe, Africa, Asia or other regions are eligible for this Scholarship, Likewise Uk Citizens are also eligible to apply for this Doctoral Studentship. The application and selection process is run through the School you apply to and involves senior academic staff from the relevant disciplines. All the Information you need to know about Reinventing the future of financial technologies with autistic adults a centrally Funded Studentship. See Stellenbosch University Scholarships for International Students 2023-24
Table of Contents
About City, University of London UK
Day in, day out, year in and year out, City transforms the lives of around 20,000 students, creates new knowledge, supports business and the professions, and contributes to the global good of society. – 3rd in London for student satisfaction – 75% of submitted research rated world-leading – 4th in London and 13th in the UK in the People and Planet University League. (Source)
Country: United Kingdom
Host: City, University of London
Study Level: Doctoral (PhD)
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Not Specified
Award to be taken in: UK
Gender: Males and Females
Target Group: International students (Including EU)
Eligibility Requirements for City, University of London Doctoral Studentship for international students
The Following are the Criteria for applying for City, university of London international students scholarship in the UK for 2023 – 2024 Academic Session;
- Minimum of BSc/BEng/MEng (or equivalent, or higher) degree in Computer Science, Design, Sociology, Anthropology or Psychology.
- Understanding of digital technologies, design and human-computer interaction.
- Proof of English language Proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL) See Here
- Ideally, the successful candidate should have proven skills in design research and qualitative research methods. A doctoral candidate is expected to meet the following pre-requisites for their PhD:
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of their research area
- Achieve and demonstrate significant depth in at least a few chosen sub-areas relevant to their primary research area
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct independent research, including a critical assessment of their own and others’ research.
5. Must Have Completed their Master’s Program in Computer Science or related field.
Benefits of City, University of London PhD Studentship
The Benefits and Financial Coverage for Reinventing the future of financial technologies with autistic adults a centrally Funded Studentship in Computer Science are as follows;
- Tax-free Stipend £21,000
- Tuition Fee Covered
- salary supplement of £1,500/year
- Additional £2,200/yr average (maximum of around £4,300/year)
Only Full Time Applicants are Eligible to Apply for city, university of London studentship in computer science. Stipends will be provided each year depending on the Postgraduate research field which range between 2-4 years.
Courses Applicable for City, University of London PhD Studentship
The University welcome applications for the Computer Science PhD/MPhil programme if your primary research interest is one of the following areas:
- Computer Science
- Geographical Information Science and Data Visualization
- Human Computer Interaction Design
- Software Systems Engineering
- Creativity Science
- Software Reliability
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
The Following Documents are mandatory when applying for this Studentship Opportunities in the United Kingdom at City University of London;
- Research proposal.
- Copies of degree certificates and transcripts
- Official work e-mail addresses (not private ones) for two referees (one of which must be an academic).
- Proof of English language proficiency (if applicable).
- Evidence of sponsorship (if applicable).
How to Apply
Interested Applicants are to Submit their Applications Online and ensure all documents are submitted after being considered for a Place;
- Contact a member of staff in the department you are interested in, See List of relevant academic staff.
- Indicate in Your Application that you are Applying for a Studentship and state the Project
- The Supervisor will guide you through while you Submit an Application online
- Start Your Application Here
- University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship For International Students 2024
- Augustana University Scholarships in USA for International Students 2024
- Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- Abu Dhabi University Scholarships UAE For International Students 2023
- University of Alabama Scholarships for international students in USA 2023