Apply for University of Winchester Scholarships for International Students 2023/24 as the university is currently offering International Scholarships, bursaries and awards. There are range of these opportunities international Students outside the European union (Non-EU Students) can benefits.
If You are joining in September, Here are the Financial Support the university offers as this will be awarded based on Academic Achievement, personal circumstances and household income. Applicants must be Applying a Full-time Program to benefit from the list of scholarships below. Check Out Manchester university Scholarships in UK for international students 2023
Applicants Must be joining for a taught Program at the University of Winchester as this is one of the paramount requirements for being awarded a partially funded scholarship. The Scholarship amount varies. Below are the details you need to know about university of Winchester international scholarships for international students. See Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarships 2023
About University of Winchester UK
The university offers undergraduate, Masters and Postgraduate Research Programmes in different fields. The Institution was founded in the year 1840, Located in Winchester, United and Ranked 87 in the World. Famous courses are Arts, Business and Sport although the acceptance rate is very low.
Country: United Kingdom
Host: University of Winchester
Study Level: Bachelor / Master
Type: Funded Scholarships
No of Scholarships: Not Specified
Award to be taken in: UK
Gender: Males and Females
Target Group: International students (Non-EU)
Eligibility Requirements for University of Winchester Scholarships for International Students 2023/24
The Following are the Criteria for applying for university of Winchester international students scholarship in the UK for 2023 – 2024 Academic Session.
- The International Student Scholarship is available to International students joining for a taught programme at the University and Must have accepted an offer from the University
- International Students applying for a full-time taught programme.
- Applicants must have a first or second (higher) class equivalent degree and an IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in all categories.
- Applicants Must be Applying for a Full-time Program either undergraduate or Postgraduate taught Programmes.
- Check each Countries specific requirements Here