This is a Fully Funded Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022, a Masters Degree Programme which will be Completed in the University of Sheffield.
The Allan and Mesta Ferguson Scholarship is to Support international Students from developing Countries who are Financially impaired to be able to Achieve their Academic Goals to study in the UK in the University of Sheffield. All Interested Applicants are to Ensure they Met the Standard Requirements of the Programme Before proceeding to Apply for the Sure-grip Competitive Scholarship.
About University of Sheffield Trust masters scholarships
The university has proven over the Years to foster international development and in doing this to Promote and Engage Actively In International relations with other Countries by offering students who are Dedicated an Admission at the University. Application form for Transform Together Scholarship 2022 To Study in UK
The Collaboration with Private Organization like The Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust has bring about Improving and Sustaining high Literacy Level for Students in developing Countries with less Financial Strength and Thereby offering Scholarships to these international students with a Number of Courses available in the University of Sheffield.
Host: University of Sheffield (Sheffield Institute for International Development)
Study Program: Masters Degree
No of Scholarships: 3
Type: Fully Funded
Award to Be Taken: In University of Sheffield UK.
Nationalities: International Students Living in Developing Countries
International Students who apply for the university of Sheffield scholarship “an Allan and Nesta Ferguson scholarship” masters programme will Study for a Duration of 2 years.
Allan and Nesta Ferguson scholarship University of Sheffield Eligible Countries
Countries Eligible For Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 to Study in UK in the University of Sheffield are as follows;
Central African Republic
Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Lao People’s Democratic Republic
Papua New Guinea
Sao Tome and Principe
Syrian Arab Republic
West Bank and Gaza Strip
Successful Applicants for the Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 at the University of Sheffield will Benefits from the Scholarship in the Following Dimension;
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Stipends
- Living Expenses covered including Accommodation
Requirements for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 (Eligibility Criteria)
- Only International Students from the List of Eligible Countries mentioned Above Are to Apply for The Allan and Nesta Ferguson scholarship 2022
- Only Successful Applicants will be Subject to Receiving a student Study Visa for September 2022 intake.
- Applicant Must accepted the Unconditionally Offer For Admission before the Deadline to be Eligible for the Scholarship.
- Scholarship can not be Deferred.
- This is a Full-time and In Campus Masters Degree Program as Part-time and Distance Learning are not Eligible.
- Applicants must be classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must be self-funded to receive this award, i.e. not funded by a research council, government, private enterprise, charity or any similar organisation.
- Scholarship cannot be awarded in conjunction with any other funding awards, either from the University of Sheffield or external sources.
- Applicants for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 Must receive Offer in one of the Following Courses to be Eligible for the Scholarship;
International Development MA
Environmental Change and International Development MSc
International Development (Masters in Public Health) MPH
International Law and Global Justice LLM
International Political Economy MA
Global Journalism MA
International Public and Political Communication MA
Intercultural Communication MA
- Proof of your previous degree
- Academic references
- English language certificates (International applicants)
- Curriculum vitae (CV)/resume
How To Apply
- Applicants will be Automatically selected for Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Scholarships 2022 once you receive an offer from the University of Sheffield to study in one of the Eligible postgraduate Courses Mention Above.
- To Apply for any of the Selected Postgraduate Courses as stated in this Article, Applicants Should Click Here
- Applicants course application will be assessed by a panel who will decide whether you will progress to the final stage of the application process.
- You Will be Contacted Via Email Before 14th May 2022 If you are Selected for any of the Applicable Courses.
NOTE: There is No Separate Scholarship Application form for this as Eligible Applicants will be Selected when you apply for Admission in the University of Sheffield.
Application Closing Date
The Allan and Nesta Ferguson charitable trust postgraduate scholarship (Masters) Application Closing Date for 2022-2023 Academic Section is 6th May 2022.
For More enquires about Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022 in the University of Sheffield, Applicants Can Contact the Appropriate Body via email email@example.com
Visit the Official Scholarship website Here
- 2022 Global Masters Scholarships for International Student in University of Birmingham
- Fully Funded Nazarbayev University Scholarship 2022-2023
- Haw Hamburg Excellence and International Activities Scholarships in Germany 2022
- Dalian Polytechnic University CSC Scholarship 2022 Online Application
- 2022-23 Auburn University Scholarships for International Students