If you Want to Pursue Higher Education in a Country Like Belgium for Your Doctoral Studies, Here is an Opportunity for Students outside of Europe who wants to study Abroad On a Fully Funded PhD Programs as You can Now apply Ghent University PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2023 Academic Session.
About Ghent University in Belgium
One of the Largest Universities in Belgium and also a top universities in this present day Europe. The University was established in 1817 as Study area includes Engineering and Technology, Computer Science, Physics, Life Sciences and Medicine, Natural Science, Social Sciences and Management, Arts and Humanities, Economics & Business and Chemistry.
Eligibility Requirements for Ghent University PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2023
Once You Meet the Criteria and the requirements Below for Ghent university PhD Scholarship for international students in Belgium, You can proceed to Apply for one of the best European University scholarship;
- Only Applicants from Developing Countries Below can apply for this scholarship program at Ghent University.
- Topics Relevant to Development and other related field will be Highly Considered as Exchange Students cannot Apply
- Female Researcher are to Apply.
- Joint Research Proposal is Required by Ghent University and Other Partner University Supervisor.
- Mobility Scheme is Mandatory and Must be Fulfilled by the Applicant.
- Applicants need to have the full support (and invitation) of a Ghent University professor who is willing to act as the supervisor of their PhD in Ghent.
Countries Eligible for Ghent University Scholarship 2023-2024
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Cabo Verde
- Cote d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- El Salvador
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Sri Lanka
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- South Africa
- Syrian Arab Republic
- West Bank and Gaza Strip
Benefits of Ghent University Doctoral Scholarships for Candidates from Developing Countries – call 2023
The following are the Benefits and Financial Coverage of Ghent University doctoral Scholarship 2023;
- €310/per month of research in Ghent
- Full Tuition fee for 2 years
- Ghent University promoter Receives €8000 travel budget to cover (part of) the operational costs, as well as part of the travelling costs.
You may Like: Maastricht University Scholarship for International Students in Holland 2023
- Research Proposal
- Previous Academic Certificates
- Official transcripts with Grades
- Valid Means of Identity
- Application form
Note: The Supervisor Must Submit the following along with the Documents above
- Advice on the candidate (state of the supervisor’s opinion on the capability of the candidate as a future researcher).
- Advice on the ethical and biosafety context of the research project
How to Apply
Interested Applicants for Ghent University PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2023 should follow the Application procedures below;
- Fill in the Application form and Email to [email protected].
- Ensure you Submit Application for along with other Supporting documents before the deadline date.
Application closing date for Ghent University in Belgium for PhD Scholarship is 1st February, 2023 as No Application fee is Required to apply for this Doctoral scholarship.
- Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands for International Students 2023
- Qatar Airways National Scholarships Programme (QANSP) 2023 | Fully Funded
- Fully-Funded Belgium Scholarship without IELTS 2022-2023
- 2022 MIPLC DAAD Scholarships in Germany For International Students Fully Funded
- Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France for International Students 2023