Scholarships in Thailand, Apply for a Fully Funded Masters Scholarships for International Students in some of the Masters Degree Program offered by the hosting Institutions in Collaboration with Thai Government.
Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 is Currently Open for some eligible courses, in this article is the Step by Step Process on how to Apply for these Courses available and the requirements. Check Out 2022 MIPLC DAAD Scholarships in Germany For International Students Fully Funded
The Thailand Government in Collaboration with some host Institution in Thailand that has Diplomatic ties with some Countries offers Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP), a Scholarships Programme for Selected Developing Countries.
About Thailand Government Scholarships
On yearly Basis Since 2000, the Thailand Government introduced Thailand International Postgraduate Programme (TIPP) a Medium through which Postgraduate Scholarships are provided for Developing Countries.
Through the Exchange of best Practices and Exchange, TIPP has been able to Contribute Immensely to the development of these Partners Countries in Providing Fellowship through TICA and TIPP and both offers over 700 training fellowships and 70 postgraduate scholarships for government officials from developing countries around the world through Annual International Training Course (AITC)
Host: Thailand Institutions
Award taken in: Thailand
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Masters
Gender: Males and females
No of Awards: 70
Target Countries: International Students
List of Countries for Thailand government scholarship 2022-2023
- Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, Philippines, Timor-Leste, Vietnam.
- Northeast Asia: Mongolia
- South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Maldives
- Middle East: Jordan, Iran, Lebanon
- Central Asia: Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan
- Africa: Algeria, Mozambique, Madagascar, Djibouti, Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea, Morocco, Mauritania, Tunisia, Kenya, Nairobi, Uganda, Seychelles, Comoros, Democratic Republic
of the Congo, Burundi, Rwanda, Ethiopia, Somalia, South Africa, Mauritius
Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Angola, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Eswatini, Malawi, Senegal, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Gambia, Cote d’Ivoire, Sierra Leone, Togo, Burkina Faso, Gabon, Cape Verde
- The Americas: Haiti, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Cuba, Belise, Grenada
Dominican Republic, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Dominica, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Peru, Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Bolivia, Costa Rica, El Salvador
Guyana, Suriname, Paraguay
- Europe: Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia, Moldova, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, Kosovo, Albania
- South Pacific: Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Fiji, Kiribati
Courses, Academic Institutions and Application Deadline
|No.||Course||Academic Institution||Duration||*Application Deadline|
|1||Master of Science in Organic Agriculture Management||Mae Jo University||2 years (June 2022 – 2024)||15 March 2022|
|2||Master of Engineering Program in Environmental Engineering||Naresuan University||2 years (June 2022 – March 2024)||15 March 2022|
|3||Master of Science Program in Disaster Management||Naresuan University||2 years (June 2022 – March 2024)||15 March 2022|
|4||Master of Science Program in Biology||Prince of Songkla University||2 years (June 2022 – May 2024)||15 March 2022|
|5||Master of Science Program in Food Science and Technology||Naresuan University||2 years (June 2022 – May 2024)||15 March 2022|
|6||Master of Public Health Program in Global Health and One Health||Chiang Mai University||2 years (June 2022 – May 2024)||15 March 2022|
|7||Master of Science Program in Health Sciences Research||Chiang Mai University||2 years (June 2022 – May 2024)||15 March 2022|
|8||Master of Science Program in Bioscience for Sustainable Agriculture||Silpakorn University||2 years 4 months (July 2022 – October 2024)||29 April 2022|
|9||Master of Science Program in Agriculture||Khon Kaen University||2 years (July 2022 – May 2024)||29 April 2022|
|10||Master of Science Program in Pharmacology||Khon Kaen University||2 years (July 2022 – July 2024)||29 April 2022|
|11||Master of Science in Medical Biochemistry and Molecular Biology||Khon Kaen University||2 years (July 2022 – July 2024)||29 April 2022|
|12||Master of Science Program in Parasitology||Khon Kaen University||2 years (July 2022 – July 2024)||29 April 2022|
|13||Master of Science Program in Environmental Management and Technology||Mahidol University||2 years (August 2022 – May 2024)||31 May 2022|
|14||Master of Science Program in Innovative Food Science and Technology||Mae Fah Luang University||2 years (August 2022 – May 2024)||31 May 2022|
|15||Master of Science in Agricultural Research and Development||Kasetsart University||2 years (August 2022 – July 2024)||31 May 2022|
|16||Master of Science Program in Dermatology and Dermatosurgery||Institute of Dermatology||2 years (August 2022 – May 2024)||31 May 2022|
|17||Master of Public Health Program||Chulalongkorn University||1 year (August 2022 – July 2023)||31 May 2022|
|18||Master of Science Program in Social, Economic and Administrative Pharmacy||Mahidol University||2 years (August 2022 – May 2024)||31 May 2022|
|19||Master of Science Program in Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods||Mahidol University||2 years (August 2022 – May 2024)||31 May 2022|
|20||Master of Arts Program in Asia Pacific Studies||Thammasat University||18 months (August 2022 – January 2024)||31 May 2022|
|21||Master of Arts Program in Diplomacy and International Studies||Rangsit University||2 years (August 2022 – December 2024)||31 May 2022|
|22||Master of Arts in Social Innovation and Sustainability||Thammasat University||1 year (August 2022 – July 2023)||31 May 2022|
|23||Master of Arts in Environment, Development and Sustainability||Chulalongkorn University||2 years (August 2022 – 2024)||31 May 2022|
Remark: *The application deadline are as follow;
- – Course 1 – 7 : 15 March 2022
- – Course 8 -12 : 29 April 2022
- Course 13 -23 : 31 May 2022
Eligibility Requirements for Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- English language Requirements: Applicants whose Country’s Foreign Language is not English must provide English language Proficiency test as required by the host Institution.
- Applicants Must be physically and Mentally Sound
- Applicants Must belong to any of the Developing Countries above to be able to participate in the Scholarship.
- TIPP and TICA has the Sole Power to Revoke Scholarships if Applicants apply with wrong information or in other Cases.
- Applicants should have working experience in the field of Discipline applied
- Applicants must have obtain an Undergraduate Degree or Equivalent in Related Field for Course applied.
- Applicants age must be less than 50 Years
- Host Universities Differs as Applicants are required to meet the Different Host Universities Departmental Courses Requirements.
How to APPLY
An Online Application for the Thailand government scholarship to apply on the official website is require as follows;
Applicants are to fill the Application form on TICA Website
Selected Candidates will be Nominated by Ministry of Foreign Affairs/relevant central government agencies for which the nominated candidates currently work which must follow Rules and Regulations of Applicant’s Countries. Each Countries will then Forward the List of nominated Candidates to Royal Thai Embassy/Permanent Mission of Thailand to the United Nations/Royal Thai Consulate.
Submit all Supporting Documents for Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023 which Includes
- TIPP application form downloaded from TICA website
- IELTS/TOEFL Scores for Candidates whose Country’s Primary Language is not English
- Official Transcript of Undergraduate Degree with the Breakdown of Courses per Semester
- Medical report from reputable Government or Private Hospitals
- Copies of Bachelor’s degree Certs.
- Thesis Proposal
- Recommendation letter from 3 Sources.
- Fully Funded Slovak Government Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- Mext Scholarship 2022 – 2023 | Study in Japan Fully Funded
- Fully Funded University of Debrecen Stipendium Hungaricum scholarship 2022-2023
- 2022-2023 Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships in University of Oxford UK
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Application for International Students 2022