Mext Are you willing to study in Japan on a fully funded Scholarship Award by the Japanese Government? Mext Scholarship 2023 – 2024 Application now open for prospective Applicants who are interested in postgraduate degrees either master’s or Doctoral Degree is now open. This Scholarship covers most cost incurred as travelling, Housing, tuition fees will be handled by the responsible agency for Mext Scholarship.
For undergraduate who also wish to study in Japan under Mext Scholarship 2023 can also do so if the numbers of Eligible requirements are met. The Japanese Government under the ministry of culture, sports, science and technology brought about this initiative Scholarship program know as (MEXT). You will be Glad to know that IELTS/TOEFL is not part of the requirements for Application of Mext 2023 -2024 Scholarship program.
The scholarship program under the ministry of culture, sports, science and technology (MEXT) has has commence 2023 Fully Funded Japanese Government Scholarship when the Ministry declare the Scholarship program officially open.
Mext Scholarship 2023 has been Announced in most countries in Partner With the Japanese Government. These selected countries are the only eligible countries whose citizen are qualified to participate in Mext Scholarship 2023 undergraduate, Master’s and Doctorate degree program. The Application has to go through Japanese Embassy in your Country through which they can initiate the Application process and Forward it through the Appropriate Scholarship program by Mext.
Table of Contents
List of Mext Scholarship 2023 – 2024 Eligible Nationalities
- Sao Tome and Principe
- CIS countries
- Serria Leone
- the Sudan
- Equatorial G
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Central African Republic
- United Arab Emirates
- Sri Lanka
- Cabo Verde
- The Gambia
- Cote d’Ivoire
These are not the only nationalities supported by Mext Scholarship 2023 – 2024 Program, to check the full list of countries (View Nationalities of Mext Scholarship)
Mext Scholarship is spread across different Japanese Universities with Academic disciplines like Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Agricultural Science, Environmental Science courses and Many more.
Eligibility Requirements for Mext Scholarship
These are the Requirements to be eligible for Mext Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Application processes of which Applicants must strictly adhere to these if their Application is to be considered by Japanese Government under Mext Scholarship program 2022 – 2023;
This Eligibility Requirements applies to
Undergraduate / Master’s (MS. MPhil) / Doctoral Degree (PhD)
For Masters / Doctoral
- Must be a graduate of their Recent degree (first honour) in any academic field of Study with a GPA of 2.30 and Above as anything less will not be considered.
- GPA will be Calculated by the standard of Mext Scholarship program to determine the Eligibility of applicants for Mext Scholarship 2023 Program.
Mext Scholarship 2023 – 2024 Duration of Study
- For Undergraduate the minimum of duration of study is 4 – 5 years (Depends on Academic field of study)
- For Master’s Courses, Duration of study is between 1 – 2 years
- PHD (doctorate) degree Length of Study is between 3 – 4 years.
- English Language is mandatory.
- Your country must Be in Affiliation diplomatically with Japan to be eligible.
- You must be 35 years and Above of age to qualify for Master’s Mext Scholarship program.
- Ireland Government Scholarship for 2021-2022 Application form (Apply Now)
- Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Requirements and Courses
- All Latest 2021-2022 Scholarships for University of Sydney
- English Language is compulsory
- Your Country must diplomatically be in Affiliation with Japan.
- Must enroll as Undergraduate in faculties and also between the ages of 17 and 25 years but must have completed 12 years of education in their home countries.
Benefits of MEXT Scholarships 2023 in Japan
- Round Airfare Tickets for International Applicants
- Full Tuition Fee will be Paid
- Living Expenses Including Accommodation
- Monthly Stipends will be Provided by the Japanese Government
How to Apply for Mext Scholarship 2023 – 2024
Ensure you adhere to the following instructions as they are instrument to your successful Application of Mext Scholarship in Japan;
1. Locate the Japanese Embassy in your country and visit your country’s japanese Embassy website and locate Mext Scholarship under the categories.
2. Download from the website the Application form for Current Scholarship programs.
3. Includes all necessary documents required by Mext Scholarship to your country’s embassy for further processes.
4. A written documented test will be conducted by your country’s Embassy (Sample test by Mext Scholarship).
5. Interview will be conducted after test is been taken and finalize and those who excel in the interview will be sent email for further information on travelling trips and others vital & logistics information.
Application Deadline Date
- Graduate School Application for International Students
- 2022 University Recommended Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarship – General
- Online form for Mext Electronic Scholarships (Graduates only)
- Fully Funded Rotary Peace Fellowship 2022-23
- 2022-2023 Netherlands Scholarships without IELTS Fully-Funded
- Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2022/23
- Bézout Labex Excellence Mobility Master’s Scholarship 2022-2023
- Fully Funded (TU) Technische Universität Dresden scholarship 2022-2023
Like us on Facebook and be the first to get latest Scholarships updates for colleges and Universities in any part of the World. Never miss an update from us as We regularly updates you of latest Scholarships on Legitscholarship.com