The Irish research Council and Higher Education Authority (HEA) through the Ireland Government has Offered Scholarships to All other countries through the department of higher Education for science and innovation which Applicants can now fill and Submit their Ireland Government Scholarship for 2023 Application as Qualified candidates will be picked at later Schedule. Ireland Government Scholarship is a yearly Routine Educational program initiative by the Government to ensure less privilege and individual brilliance to excel in their Academics.
The department of further and higher education, Research, innovation and science has two Ireland Government Scholarship program. These Scholarships programs are mainly for Advance studies which includes; Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships. The purpose of these Scholarships is to give an intuitive drive to those who wish to pursue Bachelor, Master’s & Doctoral course in any feed of study or Academic disciples. you Maty Like Saskatchewan University Scholarship in Canada for International Students 2023
These Ireland Government Scholarship and fellowship Program is full-time to any discipline of your choice as distance and part-time Learning Applicants are not eligible to participate in these Scholarships programs by the Ireland Government. Of course Applicants are in for a competitive entry to gain Ireland Government Scholarship as there are tons of Applications with above 15% Success rate.
This is a Fully funded Scholarship as all countries are eligible to apply for this Scholarship hosted by the Ireland Government. The duration of Scholarship depends on the duration of your course of study in any disciplines for bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral courses. Also Apply for Finland Government Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
Host: Government of Ireland
Study Level: Fully Funded
Type: Masters and PhD
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Targets: Non-European Countries
Eligibility Requirements for Ireland Government Scholarship for 2023 Application
For Successful Application, The Applicants must ensures that;
- First class or second class Honors (Upper Division) or It’s equivalent in Grade B or Percentage in number (60%) and Above to be considered for Ireland Government Scholarship.
- Applicants from Non-European Countries Are Eligible
- Must Have Effective Communication Skills
- Applicants who are in Final Year for BSc, MSc Programs are Eligible to Apply
- Applicant Must Have or Willing to Engage in Extra Curricular Activities
- High School Student Must Have Completed their Program to Be Eligible for Bachelor Degree
- Masters Degree Applicants Must have Obtain a Bachelor Degree
- PhD Degree Applicants Must have Obtain both Bachelor and Master’s Degree
- Biological Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Science
- Computer Science
- Culture and cultural Production
- Study of Human past
Note: These Eligible Discipline are the Primary area in which consist of different categories or branches. You can Check this Research Categorisation PDF file to see further elaboration of Study disciples of these primary area
Eligible Institutions for Ireland Government Scholarship
These are the only institutions supported by the Government of Ireland for Scholarship;
- Atlantic Technological University
- Coláiste Mhuire Marino
- Dublin City University
- Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Dublin Dental Hospital
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
- Mary Immaculate College
- Maynooth University
- Munster Technological University
- National College of Art and Design
- National College of Ireland
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- RCSI University of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Royal Irish Academy
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- South East Technological University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- University of Dublin, Trinity College
- University of Limerick
Aside these institutions, Applicants are not Eligible to receive Scholarship from the Ireland Government Scholarship program and Application become null and void.
Ireland Government Scholarship Benefits
These benefits covers the following;
- Stipend of €10,000 per annum;
- Contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per annum.
Duration of Scholarships
- Research Masters Degree: 1 years
- Structured Research Masters Degree: 2 years
- Traditional Doctoral Degree: 3 years
- Structured Doctoral Degree: 4 years
Postdoctoral Scholarships Benefits
The postdoctoral Scholarship Benefits offer by Ireland Government covers the following;
- PRSI’s Employer’s Contribution
- €5,000 made available to Eligible Applicants for research project.
- Duration could be with one or two years.
- No Age bracket for these Scholarships programs.
- Ireland Government offers salary of €38,632 for first year and €39,186 for second year.
Find Out More About Irish Government Postgraduate and Postdoctoral Research Program HERE
Applicants who wants to Apply for Ireland Government Scholarship for 2023 Application are to Read the Documentation call HERE to determine if they are Eligible to Apply or Not.
All participants must create and submit their forms via the online system. The Guide for Applicants to Apply Online (Download HERE) We spur Interested Applicants to Read the Following Documents
Ireland Government Scholarship deadline is 24 March 2023, Ensure you Submit all necessary documents before the deadline date.
Ensure you Go to all Legal terms and conditions attached to the Scholarship for your designated institution and contact your preferred institution research office for appropriate call on Scholarship.
Official Website 2 (Currently Open)
- Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23
- Study in Germany without IELTS Score 2022
- Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2022/23
- KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea 2023 Fully Funded
- University of Michigan Scholarship for International students 2022-2023
- University of Geneva Scholarships for International Students 2023
Intermediate no 1050 from Total 1100
Metric 1028 from 1100
Ayymin Munawar intermediate 1009 from 1100
Matric 1062 from 1100
I am very interested about this scholarship.
Click on login link then click on register, follow prompt and u will be given username and password to continue application
Hi I’m interested
IELTS required or not????
No IELTS Required
[…] Recommended: Ireland Government Scholarship for 2021-2022 Application form […]
[…] Requirements, Documents Accepted and Application Deadline Date, Applicants Can Visit The Ireland Government scholarship […]
[…] READ ALSO: Ireland Government Scholarship for 2021-2022 Application form (Apply Now) […]
I am hearted interested to the study in Ireland .please give me the chance of study in Ireland
Application portal opens in Sept 2022