There are numbers of Scholarships opportunities available in Ireland as this article consist of University of Limerick Scholarships for International Students 2024. School of Graduate and Professional Studies at the Institution offers quite a numbers of International Students scholarships for 2024-2025 Academic Session.
These Scholarships are either Fully Funded or Partial Merit-based scholarships, Once you submit an application you will be automatically reviewed for scholarship. If you are eligible for scholarship, you will receive the decision at the same time as your offer decision. Quite a number of departmental or faculties scholarships are open right now as we give you the details and the application process for these scholarships. See Southern cross university scholarship in Australia 2024-2025
Table of Contents
About University of Limerick, Ireland
The University of Limerick is a vibrant and entrepreneurial place to learn. UL offers over 200 postgraduate programmes across four faculties, including Graduate Diplomas, taught and research Masters programmes, structured PhD programmes and Professional Doctorates – many delivered flexibly, online and part-time to suit working professionals. Check Chevening Scholarship 2023-2024 Application | Requirements and Courses
Graduate & Professional Studies (ul.ie/gps) is the division at UL responsible for the promotion, admissions, innovation and development of postgraduate and professional programmes. Driven by academic excellence, educational offerings are broad and ever evolving. With UL’s firmly established links to industry, our programme content is industry-led and research-driven. (Source)
Host: University of Limerick
Type: Funded / Fully Funded
Level: Diploma / Masters / PhD / Professional Doctorate
Gender: Male and Female
Award taken in: Ireland
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Limerick Scholarships for International Students 2024
The following are the criteria for applying to University of Limerick Scholarships 2024 although these are also subject to faculties requirements at the University;
- International Students from all part of the world can apply to the programmes of their choice.
- Applicants must enroll this Month (September) to be eligible for any of these scholarships.
- Only After Applying for Admission for a programme will you be considered for a Scholarship which cannot be transferred to any other programme.
- Some scholarships will only be available for Non-EU Students who are liable for paying tuition fee.
- Applicants are only entitled to hold one scholarship at a time.
- Scholarship is available to you on the basis that you are willing to serve the University in its internationalization and student related projects for not more than 1-2 hours per week during the period of study if necessary.
- Proof of English Language proficiency may be required by faculties.
Benefits of University of Limerick Scholarships 2024-2025
- Some scholarship covers Full tuition fee.
- Monthly Stipend
- Travel Expenses are also covered.
- Allowance are Provided for Conferences and other statutory research publications.