Scholarships are available for international students to study in Australia as Southern cross university scholarship in Australia 2024-2025 announced its various openings in different programs either for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Selected PhD Degree Programs which is Open for Application right now.
These Scholarship can either be funded or fully funded depending on the nature of the scholarship, However different subjects can be applied with this school from different faculties at southern cross university, Australia. The Undergraduate & Graduate Study are partially Funded which means the scholarship are towards tuition deduction while PhD which is pinned by three key factors. See MBBS scholarships for international students to study medicine 2024
Graduate School scholarships form part of Southern Cross University’s overall suite of scholarships – including many postgraduate scholarships – offered thanks to our generous private donors, government and industry groups, other stakeholders, and the University itself. Also Australians can benefit from the “Scholarships for Indigenous Australian students”. Check out University of siena scholarship for international students 2024
Table of Contents
About Southern Cross University, Australia
Southern Cross University’s branch campuses currently offer undergraduate and postgraduate courses in business, administration, accounting and information technology to international students.
A friendly student welfare support team is available for confidential advice and counselling for students who may find the transition to a new environment challenging. Our experienced academic skills adviser provides regular academic skills workshops on topics including Australian methods of learning, enhancing critical thinking skills and answering assignment criteria using the appropriate academic language. (Source)
Host: Southern Cross University
Type: Funded / Fully Funded
Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Gender: Male and Female
Award Taken in: Australia
No of Awards: Unspecified
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Southern cross university scholarship in Australia 2024-2025
The following are the criteria for international aspirants who wants to apply for southern cross university scholarship for 2023-2024 Academic session;
- International Student including Australian Citizens, Permanent Residents, New Zealand and International Students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must meet the Admission requirements set by the university committee of the course they are applying to.
- Applicants must also ensure they maintain a level of Academic grades and valid student visa to continue enjoying their respective scholarship benefits.
- To remain a beneficiary for the SCU Scholarships for either undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program, all units must be maintained.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Mandatory Academic IELTS 6.5 overall with no band less than 5.5 (click here).
- Applicants must apply for Full-time program to be eligible for these Scholarships.
Courses Available for Scholarships at Southern Cross University
- Social Work
- Digital Media
- Hotel Management
- Speech Pathology
- Community Welfare
- Osteopathic Medicine
- Art and Design
- Contemporary Music
- Biomedical Science
- Engineering Practice
- Naturopathic Medicine
See Full list HERE
Scholarship Coverage for SDU in Australia 2024
The following are the benefit of Southern Cross University 2024 for both domestic and International study;
- Commonwealth Indigenous Scholarships: These scholarships are funded through the Indigenous Student Success Program. Program that is provided federally by the Commonwealth of Australia (Canberra).
- Essential Energy Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarship: This scholarship offers support to Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students studying across Essential Energy’s footprint to help to expand their career opportunities.
- FSG Geotechnics & Foundation Indigenous Scholarship: This scholarship offers support to an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander student studying Bachelor of Engineering Systems (Honours), specialising in Civil Engineering with a passion for geotechnical engineering.
- Gilchrist Charitable Foundation Goori Stars Scholarship: This scholarship aims to support an undergraduate student enrolling in a degree at Southern Cross
- Mayor of Lismore Scholarship: Lismore City Council has been supporting students who live in the Lismore Local Government area for many years by offering the Mayor of Lismore Scholarships.
- The Lord’s Taverners Indigenous Knowledge Honours Scholarship
- The Lord’s Taverners Seawind Catamaran Indigenous Scholarship
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Domestic Stipend Scholarships: The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarship provides a living allowance of AU$ 29,863 per annum (2023 rate indexed annually) tax-free, paid in fortnightly instalments.
- International Advancement Scholarship (current student): Supports an international student currently studying at Southern Cross University or another Australian university wanting to progress from an undergraduate to a postgraduate qualification or from two consecutive sessions of study abroad to a full degree at Southern Cross University.
- Academic Performance Scholarship (current student): Southern Cross University offers a range of scholarships to support international students. These scholarships are designed to recognise academic excellence, promote cultural diversity, and encourage International Students to explore the opportunities at our regional NSW campuses.
- International Outstanding Academic Performance Scholarship (current student)
- SCU International Women in STEM Scholarship (future student): Supports an International student at Southern Cross University who has obtained an outstanding academic record in either undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence (future student)
- Vice Chancellor’s International Diversification Scholarship (future student): This scholarship celebrates the diversity of nations with international students attending Southern Cross University.
- SCU International Regional Scholarship (future student):
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Tuition Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarships: The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Fee Offset and Stipend Scholarships are available to international applicants only. This provides a living allowance of AU$29,863 per annum (2023 rate indexed annually) and a Tuition Fee Offset. Students must be enrolled full-time, on-campus, for the duration of their candidature.
PhD Scholarships at Southern Cross University
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare Management PhD Scholarship
- PhD scholarship in Psychology – The impact of changing environmental conditions on mental health
- PhD Scholarship – New understanding of the peopling of Southeast Asia and Australasia, using geochemical and geochronological techniques of key fossil remains
- PhD Scholarship in Industrial Hemp Sustainability
Click HERE to Apply
- Previous Academic Diploma/Certificate
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Application forms
- Medical Certificate
- References from professors
- Proof of English Language Certificate
- Valid passport
- Academic transcripts (grading system should be included)
- Research Proposal (Where Applicable)
How to Apply
interested applicants for Southern cross university scholarship in Australia 2024-2025 can apply through the Links above or apply via the link below;
Important Notice: International Aspirants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must via Education Agent.
Application Closing dates for various Scholarship varies, Check the Official Scholarship page to see the exacting deadlines.
- Ireland Government Scholarship for 2023 Application form (Apply Now)
- University of Lausanne (UNIL) Masters Scholarship in Switzerland 2024
- Swinburne University of Technology Scholarship for International Students 2023
- Prince of Songkla University Scholarship for international Students 2024
- Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024