The University of Hawaii at Manoa scholarships is open to all Interested international students to Apply as this is for Undergraduate Study in the University. Applicants around the world are Eligible for the University of Hawaii at Manoa Scholarships for International Students 2023 so far all requirements are met to study at the University.
There are 10 campuses in different Locations and these campuses are in the jurisdiction of Hawaii. Founded in the year 1907, these campuses Springs ups in different years and they include; Mānoa, Hilo, West Oʻahu, Hawaiʻi, Honolulu, Kapiʻolani, Kauaʻi, Leeward, Maui and Windward.
Talking about the Environment at the University of Hawaii, its a Great place for learning, Sustainability, research and Innovation, However international Students Have the Opportunity to study in the University on scholarship, Exploring the University Dynamic Structure of it’s teaching and Learning process. Check out Courses to Study in Canada for International Students
International Students who are High Achievers and who has Set Goals and Objectives for their Future Education Ambitions are Invited from all Part of the World to Apply for this Scholarship at University of Hawaii Manoa for the 2023 – 2024 Academic Session.
Do you Want to Benefit up to $5000/Semester for a Complete Degree program for Up to Four Years for Undergraduate Studies? Apply for The University of Hawaii at Manoa Scholarships for International Students as Application is Currently ongoing for Incoming Students.
Table of Contents
University of Manoa Scholarship Details
Country: United States of America
Host: University of Hawaii Manoa
Program: Undergraduate (Bachelor) / Masters
Coverage: Up to Four Years (Renewable)
Availability: International Students
University Of Hawaii Manoa Scholarships Classification
This scholarships is classified into three main categories as seen below;
- Incoming Students: This scholarships is Applicable to incoming freshmen Students from All Around the Globe Interested to Study at the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Incoming Transfer: this Scholarships is also Applicable to Students Who Have Started A degree Program Not at the University to be transferred to the University if Qualified and has gain an Admission.
- Continuing Students: This Scholarships is also Applicable to International Students in the University Without a Scholarships but Must Meet The Required CGPA for two Semester to be Eligible for this Scholarship.
Below are the Elligibilty Requirement before Applying for Hawaii scholarships for international students
- Applicants Must Hold an F-1 or J-1 Visa: The Meaning of an F-1 Visa is for Students who have applied and have been Granted a Visa to Study in a US College or University for Academic Purpose. A J-! Visa is a Visitor Visa That Surround a term or purpose Of Coming into the US as a Student, Teacher, Scholars, Intern, trainee, Professor, Medical Graduate e.t.c.
- Applicants Must Submit and Apply for Admission at the University of Hawaii at Manoa to be Considered for a scholarship.
- Second bachelor Degree Applicants are not Eligible.
- Non Degree Students are Not Also Eligible.
- Applicants Who Have Obtain either International Merit Award Scholarship (IMAS) or Mānoa International Excellence Scholarship (MIES) are Not Qualified to Apply for this Scholarships.
Benefits of Scholarship
- The University of Hawaii at Manoa Scholarships for International Students Covers Full Tuition fee for up to four Years
- Renewable Scholarship based on Continued Eligibility
- Covers Fees related to the University Expenses
- Scholarships Are paid out 10 days before the Start of a new Semester
NOTE: The university of hawaiʻi at mānoa scholarships Does not states that it Covers Living Expenses, Accommodation and Monthly Stipends.
International Students Interested in the Scholarship at University of Hawaii Manoa will Have to Submit the following Documents When Applying for this Scholarship;
Official Secondary and Post-secondary School Transcripts: This must include a list of courses taken, grades/marks received, number of hours spent in each class per term, explanation of the school’s grading system and your rank in class.
University of Mānoa Admission Application
Photocopies of external examination certificates
How to Apply
University of hawaiʻi scholarships for non residents or International Students who Meet the requirements and wants to benefits from the $10000 yearly tuition and fees to study at the University will have to Apply for Admission and these are the Steps Below;
First, Applicants Must Apply for Admission Here
Choose Between a Freshman, Transfer and International Students.
Read The requirements for Each Admission as International Students Should Apply Admission Directly Here
There are Three (3) Sections to be Filled which include the About you, Your Academics and Final Steps
Note: As indicated on the Scholarship website, A one-time Application fee is required, Refer to the Scholarship page for more Details.
Applicants are to send their Application Details to the University of Hawaii Manoa as Seen Below
Send application materials to:
University of Hawaiʻi at Mānoa
Office of Admissions
2600 Campus Road, Room 001
Honolulu, HI 96822-2385
There is university of Hawaii fully funded scholarships but this Scholarships only covers full tuition and fees up to $10000 per year while Applicants undergoes undergraduate Studies at Manoa.
Scholarship Closing Date
University of Hawaii at Manoa Scholarships for International Students 2023 closing date for Admission is 1st October 2023.
NOTE: There is No Need for a separate Application as Qualified and Eligible Applicants Who Applied for Admission Automatically Qualifies to be Awarded a scholarship at University of Hawaii at Manoa
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering for International students 2022
- List of Fully-Funded Scholarships in Zimbabwe 2022 – 2023 | Study Abroad
- Borno State Scholarship Application 2022-2023
- MBA Scholarship in Turkey Fully Funded 2022/23