Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is one of the Lucrative course in the World we are today when its comes to business and Management, we need that Strategy to becomes successful in our daily business today so in other to become a Business Manager, there are MBA Scholarship in Turkey Fully Funded 2022/23 which you can apply for.
Getting a Scholarship in business school is the most reliable way of studying an MBA and Acquiring a Degree without need to worry about the how to fund your study, pay for living Expenses and Accommodation and also Financing a project in the Entire duration of study.
Through the Turkey Burslari Scholarships Fully Funded in 2022 – 2023 you can Apply and obtain a masters Degree in Business Administration via Koç University. This Scholarship is Available for International Students from any Part of the World, This is an Awesome opportunity to study in Turkey as You can also choose to study MBA, Tech MBA & Executive MBA in the Graduate School of Business in Koç University.
There is no Application fee Required before you can Apply and be Accepted into the Program and as well there are different degree level under the Koç University scholarships program, be it undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program.
Koç University Is one of the Most Top and Prestigious University located in Istanbul Turkey with Some Keys Factor why you Need to apply for an MBA Scholarship in Turkey fully funded 2022/23 and these key factor include a conducive Learning Experience under the Guidance of well Experienced Teachers in the Graduate School of Business at the University.
Host: Koç University
Type: Fully Funded
Award: MBA, Executive MBA
No of Scholarship: Unspecified
Availability: International Students
Benefits of Scholarship for International Students
While its important to Apply for this Scholarship as Early as possible because it is very Competitive, there are quite a numbers of benefits for apply for an MBA Scholarship in Turkey in 2022 at the Koç University in Istanbul Turkey and these are as follows;
- This Scholarship Covers full tuition fee at the University
- Successful Applicants are Awarded Stipends on a Monthly basis.
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Accommodation throughout the Entire Study
- Living Expenses among other benefits
As Part of the Turkish Government Program, All MBA Applicants who wants to Apply for scholarship in turkey for international students Must qualify to do so in the Appropriate field while we take a look at the Requirements.
- Applicants must have obtain a bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- English proficiency test (IELTS) may be Required from Applicants from non-English Speaking countries
- Three essays (topics to be specified in the application form)
- Two reference letters from a well reputable individual in your previous institution with their contacts details
- Applicants selected will undergo an interview from the University Board by Koç Graduate School of Business.
- A valid identity document, ID card or passport
- Original Certificates
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.)
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
Below are the Entry requirements to Study an MBA, Tech MBA or Executive MBA at the Graduate School of Business in Koç University;
- Applicants Must have Complete a Bachelor degree Program at the time of this Applicants
- Applicants Must obtain at least a First Class or minimum of second class upper
- Applicants must be an international students
- Not more than 33 years of Age for master’s degree courses for Applicants
- Applicants must have a pass mark of 75% in previous degree or A level.
How To Apply
Interested Applicants for Koç University MBA Scholarship in Turkey Fully Funded 2022/23 can Proceed with their Application before the turkey scholarship at Koç University 2022 deadline.
- Applicants are to visit the Turkish scholarship application form and indicate as the first preference one of the eligible master’s degree programs at Koç University by selecting the appropriate MBA program
- Applicants are to upload and complete their Application online by following the process here
- All Application process starts here while you need to upload required documents and information.
- Applicants will be selected by the Turkish Scholarship Review Board for interview and then all successful applicants will be approved and Koç University also offers you admission, you will be offered the scholarship for the relevant Masters MBA program.
Application Closing Date
The Application Closing date for the 2022/23 MBA turkey Scholarship fully funded for International students is 20th February 2022.
We implore all Interested applicants to apply for one of these MBA scholarships in turkey for international students 2022 at Koç University as this scholarship is fully funded.