Previously we have give the details of 100 fully funded PhD scholarships in life sciences for international students 2022 refer to this article to know more as we continue to Explore available PhD Scholarships at the University. Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering for International students 2022 Application is also open to Eligible Candidates to Apply which Qualifies both Uk Citizens and International Students.
University of Leicester college of Science and Engineering is Open to offer 100 Applicants into the university to pursue a PhD program and this Scholarships is based on merit for 100 Qualified Applicants with good Academic records. check out Fully Funded Masters Scholarships in Norway for International students
PhD scholarships in the University of Leicester 2022/2023 Academic Session is to Ensure that Talented and brilliant Students are Given the Right Support to Explore their Capabilities as they intend to Fulfill their Educational Career Goals.
The University of Leicester as a way of Nurturing researchers to become World-leading professionals in their field of study will help 100 Applicants both domestic and International Students to achieve this feet. Established in 1957, the University of Leicester is Know for its researches and learning opportunities which tends to improve the World scientific research globally.
At the End of the Programs, the Students will be Expose to many learning opportunities and should be able to provide a stalemate in the Field of the Study and improve in their Career Development by participating in their Community or national and International projects.
PhD Scholarships Details
- Country: United kingdom (UK)
- Host: University of Leicester
- No of Scholarships: 100
- School: College of Science and Engineering
- Type: PhD scholarships
- Award: Fully Funded
- Availability: UK Citizens & International Students
There are five (5) Schools at the College of Science and Engineering which these Studentship will be Distributed across and these Schools includes the following;
- School of Chemistry
- School of Computing and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Engineering Geography Geology
- School of Physics and Astronomy
You are to select a preferred project, go though the Requirements before applying for an Application for a School of Science and Engineering Scholarships at the college in the University of Leicester.
This scholarship duration will cover up to 3.5 years.
Benefits of PhD Scholarships in College of Science and Engineering
Below are the Benefits that are attached to the college of Science and Engineering Scholarships for a Fully funded PhD programs in UK 2022 for Uk Citizens and international Students.
- It Covers Full Tuition Fees up to 3.5 years duration.
- Tuition fees at UK rate
- Stipend at UKRI rates (currently £15,609. 2022 rates to be confirmed)
- Research Training Support Grant Accessibility of up to £1,500 per annum for 3 years.
- £5,000 per annum for three years for laboratory-based studies on bench fees.
To be Able To Apply and be among on of the selected Applicants of 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering for International students and UK Citizens, candidate must ensure they met the Eligibility requirements before applying and submitting their Application.
For Uk Citizens
- Applicants Must Ensure they have applied for Admission at the University
- Must be a UK National and Residency requirements with valid Documents
For International Students
- Applicants Must Have Applied for a PhD Program at the University.
- Applicants Must meet the Uk Standard of Education with the Second class (Upper division) minimum in previous Education.
- IELTS/TOEFL may be Required
for more Information, Applicants Can Email the Admissions desk at [email protected]
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Personal statement explaining, briefly, your interest in the project and your experience ( If you apply for two projects include a statement for each project on the same document)
- Degree Certificates and Transcripts (Dates must be taken)
- IELTS/TOEFL Test Scores (*Where Applicable)
- 2 reference Letters from your Academic Referees.
How To Apply
To Apply for one of the 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering 2022 in UK at the University of Leicester, Applicants Should;
Apply with a Maximum of two project proposal which can either be for Supervisor Section or title Project Section
During the Application process, in the Funding option Choose Future 100 Scholarships from the Drop menu on the Scholarships website.
To Begin Your Application — APPLY NOW
Scroll Down and Apply
There may be science and Engineering fellowship 2022 at the University at a latter date as the University may open a Fellowship position.
Application Closing Date
The Closing date for a Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering for International students and UK Citizens is 11th March 2022