PhD opportunities available in Imperial college in the United Kingdom and international students are the world are invited to Apply irrespective of their Cultural background, race and Country as the College are Seeking Students of Like minded to Apply for The imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025, Time to take up this Golden opportunity to study in the UK for PhD programs of Your Choice.
Imperial College London is a Renown and World-class research institution Who Seeks to breeds more Exceptional students who have perfectly done so well in their masters degree programme and in other to Help these Students achieve their goals, The institution is offering a Full tuition fee Waiver with Stipends for their 2024-2025 PhD Scholarships.
Up to 50 PhD scholarships is up for Grabs at Imperial College London and each candidates are Expected to to choice their research fields while each research is attached to an excellent Supervisor who oversees that all plan programme and activities are Conducted while Successful Applicants undergoes their researches for the Duration of study.
Imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025 also Supports students with disabilities to come together with other minds and achieve the same Academic career goals. Imperial College London has the facilities for research programme, a Conducive learning environment for Students to carry out various research projects. Check Out 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Life Sciences for International students 2024
Know that as a Fully Funded President’s PhD Scholarships, it is Expected as the Competition will be High as Such, to obtain and be among the Selected 50 Scholars to benefits from this Scholarships, Applicants must have a distinctive results to been chosen for this prestigious Awards for imperial college London scholarships.
Table of Contents
Country: United kingdom
Host: Imperial College London
No of Scholarships: 50 research Scholarships
Type: Fully Funded
Nationality: All International Students
Duration of Study
It is Expected that Successful Candidates will undergo their various PhD programme at the Imperial College London for Up to 3.5 years
Eligibility for imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025
- Applicants Must have a First Class or Equivalent in Master’s UK Degree
- All Nationalities are Eligible to Apply for the Imperial College London president’s PhD Scholarships
- There is no restrictions as Applications from Both Uk and International talented candidates are welcome.
- Candidates with Multiple Master’s Degree qualification Must Obtain a Distinction in the Most Relevant PhD Research Field.
- President’s PhD Scholarships is only Applicable to Freshmen/new Students at Imperial College
- Applicants who have obtain a masters degree from their Home Country Should Contact the Admission team to know if they qualify for the PhD President’s Scholarships.
- Candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification must have achieved a distinction.
- Candidates are to Contact a supervisor in their Chosen academic research project before applying for the Scholarships.
Benefits of imperial college London PhD scholarships for international Students 2024-2025
Successful Applicants will benefits from the Imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships as Provisions for the Following are made;
- Full tuition fee (Fully Funded)
- A Yearly stipends of up to £25,150 per annum
- consumables fund of £2,000 per annum
- Full range of research Supports.
- Medical Coverage.
- Support for students with disabilities and impairments.
- Learning Resources will be Available for research Projects.
Applicants are to ensures that they have met College English entry requirements (Pre-sessional English courses are not supported by this programme)
- Original Academic Certificate
- Research proposal
- Reference letter provided in Pdf format,
Candidates are assessed by the Faculties and College Selection Panel against the following criteria:
- Academic excellence – as demonstrated by past academic results and by transcripts, awards and distinctions. Candidates with Master’s qualifications should have achieved a distinction or, where this has yet to be achieved, be able to provide evidence of high performance that will lead to a distinction.
- Research Potential -Candidate’s research experience to date, their interest in discovery, the research plan and its potential contribution as described in their research proposal and the departmental statement will be Accessed.
- Suitability of candidate – Candidate strength of references, support from the proposed supervisor, and performance at interview will also be Accessed for Selection,
How To Apply
There is no direct Application form for imperial college London PhD scholarships for international students postgraduate PhD programme as Applicants are to Apply for Admission and Qualified Students names will be Forwarded to the Departments of various research programs.
- Candidate are to Apply for Admission on the online Admission System
- On the personal statement Applicants must include a 2-page document, the first page a personal statement and the second your research proposal
- When Shortlisted for Scholarship, Write in the First person without Gender Pronouns.
- Provided two Academic referees (the use of they/them are recommended)
- Meet the Academic requirement for your Departments
The Application closing date for imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025 is 4th march 2024
- Bill Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships International Students 2024
- Women in STEM Scholarships 2024 Fully Funded
- Ryerson University scholarships for international students 2024
- University of Hawaii at Manoa Scholarships for International Students 2024
- Sabanci University Scholarship 2024 Application Online | Fully Funded