Heinrich Boll Foundation in partnership with DAAD has Announced Scholarships for Domestic/Permanent Residents in Germany as Well as International students to Pursue a postgraduate Study in Germany. Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Student 2023 is available for most if not all disciplines.
As one of the most populous and Prestigious Scholarships in Germany, the Heinrich boll Scholarships 2022-2023 are open to Exceptional students with high Academic records and as well in Active service for their Community. There is no need for Application fee or to Contact Supervisors for Candidates Interested in Doctoral Studies in Germany. Check out Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2022-2023
The Scholarships is Open twice a Year as Semester Commence in April or October every year, this is the second announcement for Heinrich böll scholarships 2022 for EU Students, Germans and International students from all part of the world. A Fully Funded Scholarships in Germany which Covers Full Tuition fee and other Financial Coverage as we will further Buttress the Benefits below.
The Scholarships is targeted towards Applicants with excellent academic Performance or Candidate showing promises of excellent Academic record and to become more professional in their careers, applicants show involvement in line with the values of green policy. Whatever Disciplines you have Chosen, You are Eligible for Funded when you meet up with the Application Requirements. See also Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded)
Host: Heinrich Boll / DAAD Foundation
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Masters and PhD
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: 1000
Course: All Academic Disciplines
Award Taken in: Germany
Target: Germans and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Student 2023
- Nationality: All Nationalities worldwide are Eligible to Apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarship for 2022-2023
- Applicants Must Demonstrate Proof of the required level of German language (B2 oder DSH 2)
- High Academic Performance with First Grade or Equivalent to international Standard of Grading System.
- Applicants Must Show Interest in politics and Engagement Socially.
- Applicants Must Follow and Identify with the Goals of the Foundation
- Responsible, motivated, reliable individuals willing to play an active role in the Foundation’s work
- Applicants Must Show (self)-reflective, goal-oriented, creative personalities in their own right with inter-cultural and gender-democratic competences
Benefits of Heinrich Böll scholarships 2023 In Germany
- Scholarship Value May be extended by one Semester after the regular duration is Completed
- Successful Applicants are eligible for Family and Child Care Allowance
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Additional Funding Available for Research Proposal and thesis
International students Outside the EU territory Monthly Allowance is €850 per month while Tuition fee are Possible in Germany
Monthly Allowance varies for German/EU Students starting from €649 per month in addition a €300 for book money while Tuition fee are not Possible in Germany but feasible in other part of the world.
International students Outside the EU territory Monthly Allowance is €1,200 plus a €100 per month while Tuition fee are not Possible in Germany
Monthly Allowance varies for German/EU Students starting from €1350 per month in addition a €300 for book money while Tuition fee are Possible in Germany but feasible in other part of the world.
How to Apply
Applicants are to Submit all Supporting Documents to apply for Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Student 2023 & German/Eu Students Inclusive.
- Reach out to the Website and Gather all the Information Required
- Register Yourself on Heinrich Boll Foundation Portal HERE
- Enter all Information requested and Submit with all Supporting Documents before Deadline
NOTE: The application portal will be opened about 6 weeks before the application deadline.
Application form (in Germany) Download Here
Application closing date for Heinrich Boll Scholarship 2023 in Germany is 1st September, Ensure You Submit all Information and Documents before Deadline Date.
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students
- SBW Berlin Scholarships Application for International Students 2022-2023
- MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023
- University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarship for international students 2022-23
- Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023