Funded by the German Federal Foreign Office, Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Programme is Now Open For International Students who wants to Study in Germany. Applicants are to submit an Application for the Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded) before the deadline Date.
This Scholarship is also known as Public Policy and Good Governance Scholarship Programme as it’s drive towards building democracy and Social Justice of Applicants in their Countries of Residence. Applicants will bagged a Master’s Degree in Master programmes of particular relevance for the social, political and economic development in the students’ countries of origin. Check out Fully Funded (TU) Technische Universität Dresden scholarship 2022-2023
Scholarships programme begins in the Next four to five Months for the 2022-2023 Academic session, Highly qualified graduates with a first academic degree will be Mentor in Economic and law, Political Science and Administration and will be greatly prepared for Future Leading roles in their Respective Home Countries.
About Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program
The Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program is targeted towards Developing Countries in other to be Able to promote Democracy and Social justice in these Countries and this is achievable as it’s helps to train future leaders to be able to fits into their Countries Economic and Social Development.
Scholarship holders are expected to use the knowledge and experience acquired in Germany to contribute to establishing democratically oriented economic and social systems aimed at overcoming social disparities in their home countries. Thus, the DAAD programme should contribute to supporting good governance and civil society structures in the partner countries and regions.
Host: German Government
Award to be taken in: Germany
Study Level: Masters
Type: Fully Funded
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Target Countries: International Students From Developing Countries
List of Countries Eligible for Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany
Africa, Sub Saharan
São Tomé und
Papua N. Guinea
Central Asia and
Middle East, North
St. Vin. & Gre.
Eligibility Requirements for Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded)
- Only Developing Countries from the List Above are Eligible for helmut-schmidt-programme (master’s scholarships for Public Policy and Good Governance)
- Applicants Must have obtain a First Degree or Bachelor in Related Fields of Study
- Application must either be Written in English or German Language
- Applicants Must Ensure all requirements for the Master’s Courses are Met
- Bachelor, Diploma or Equivalent Degree Used must not be More than Six years
Courses Availability (Helmut-Schmidt-Programme Master’s courses)
Below are the 8 Universities for Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023
HOCHSCHULE BONN-RHEIN-SIEG Master of Analysis and Design of Social Protection Systems
UNIVERSITY OF DUISBURG-ESSEN Master of Development and Governance
UNIVERSITY OF ERFURT Master of Public Policy (MPP)
OTTO VON GUERICKE UNIVERSITY MAGDEBURG Peace and Conflict Studies (PACS)
UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES OSNABRÜCK Master of Management in Non profit-Organization
UNIVERSITY OF PASSAU Master of Governance and Public Policy
UNIVERSITY OF PASSAU Development Studies
UNIVERSITY OF POTSDAM Master of Public Management (MPM)
Benefits of Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship 2022 in Germany
- Medical health Insurance Coverage are Covered
- Study and Research Grants
- Monthly stipend of 861 €
- Family Allowance
- Full Tuition Fee
- Air Travel Ticket to and From Applicant Countries to Germany
Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany will Cover Four Semesters which is a Full Time Master’s Scholarships Programme in 8 German Universities (2 years)
Mode of Instructions
All Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2023 in Germany Master’s Courses will be taught in English Language.
How to Apply
- To begin your Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded) Application, Applicants are to fill the Application form Here
- Choose 2 courses indicating the first and Second choice
- Write a Letter of Motivation as you are eligible to choose two Universities for either your Courses First and second Choice
- Submit your Application with the letter of Motivation together with all Supporting Documents to the two universities you have Chosen. Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded)
The Application Closing Date for daad helmut-schmidt scholarship 2023 is 31st July, 2022. Applicants are to Submit their Application forms to be considered for a Place.
- Haw Hamburg Excellence and International Activities Scholarships in Germany 2022
- Fully Funded IBN Haldun University International Scholarships in Turkey 2022/23
- Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Fully Funded Slovak Government Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
- Fully Funded Swansea University PhD Scholarships Application 2022-2023