There are Available researchers doctoral Positions in 7 European Countries for international students to study in any of these EU members states. The research Projects Focuses on 16 Research Positions with their objectives, Find out More Details about the MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023.
GEM-DIAMOND is a Marie Skłodowska Curie Action – Doctoral Network (MSCA-DN) involving 7 European and 4 international degree-awarding Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) alongside 6 well-established non-academic institutions. The project will hire and train 16 doctoral fellows to help address knowledge gaps associated with the growing normative tensions undermining multilateral and democratic practice.
The MSCA is a Full-Time Doctoral Fellowship as you work with Mentors and Supervisors from different Academic and (Non) Academic Institutions. Ensure you are open to Communications with your Supervisors to be able to Achieve more on the Projects. Its requires Researchers to Achieve with Dedication and open Mindedness by turning your Researches to Constant Piece of Academic Writing and Publications. Check out Fully-Funded Belgium Scholarship without IELTS 2022-2023
The Objectives of MSCA Doctoral Programme GEM-DIAMOND are to ensure that there are various roles different researchers can engage as both Challengers and Champions set to battle for Value, Democratic Norms and practices, Knowing the impact of liberal democracy on the policy instruments of the EU in relations to it’s policies and lastly the differences in opinion about liberal Democracy
Table of Contents
Details of Open PhD Positions
Countries: 7 EU Countries
Host: Marie Sklodowska-Curie Doctoral Network program (MSCA-DN)
Study Level: Researchers (PhD Positions)
Type: Funded (Salaries)
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: 16
Targets: International Students
List of Available PhD Positions | MSCA Doctoral Fellowship
- PhD POSITION IN POLITICAL SCIENCE & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Brussels, Belgium
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL LAW & EUROPEAN LAW in Geneva, Switzerland
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Rome, Italy
- PhD POSITION IN SOCIOLOGY & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Cluj, Romania
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL AND COMPARATIVE LAW & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Rome, Italy
- PhD POSITION IN POLITICAL ECONOMY & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Paris, France
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL & EUROPEAN LAW in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Amsterdam,
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- PhD POSITION IN COMPARATIVE POLITICS & AREA STUDIES (Europe/ Neighborhood / Eastern Partnership & Mediterranean) in Brussels, Belgium
- PhD POSITION IN COMPARATIVE & EUROPEAN LAW in Rome, Italy
- PhD POSITION IN COMPARATIVE POLITICS & AREA STUDIES (Europe/Asia) in Brussels, Belgium
- PhD POSITION IN POLITICAL SCIENCE & EUROPEAN STUDIES in Amsterdam, Netherlands
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL LAW & EUROPEAN LAW in Brussels, Belgium
- PhD POSITION IN POLITICAL SCIENCE & EUROPEAN LAW in Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD POSITION IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS & AREA STUDIES (Europe/Russia) in Brussels, Belgium
The duration of MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023 is a three year long Doctoral Fellowship within a multiannual international research effort on Globalisation, Europe, and Multilateralism (GEM).
Eligibility Criteria for MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members States 2022-2023
- International Students from all Parts of the world are Eligible to Apply this Doctoral fellowship.
- Applicants Must have a Masters Degree or Equivalent in relation to PhD Program of Study
- Applicants must submit at least one diploma meeting one of the following
requirements: (1) a two-year master program (120 ECTS) or equivalent, (2) a oneyear graduate program following a prior undergraduate degree if both diplomas
total at least 300 ECTS or equivalent; (3) a single four-year higher education
program offering 300 ECTS or more.
- English Language Proficiency must be Attested
- The researcher should be in the first four years of their research careers at the time
of recruitment and have not been awarded a doctoral degree so far.
- At the time of recruitment, the researcher must not have resided, or carried out his/
her activity in the country of the first host institution (i.e., Belgium) for more than 12
months cumulatively in the 3 years prior to October 2022
- Good Knowledge of Eu Language and Politics
Benefits of Marie Curie PhD Positions
The Following are the Benefits of MSCA (Marie Sklodowska-Curie) Doctoral Program from any of the 7 Countries allocated and in Partnership with European Union’s Horizon Europe research and innovation programme.
- Full Social Coverage
- Travel & Research Funds
- Family Allowance per month
Marie curie scholarship PhD salary 4000€ Gross per month (48.000€ / year).
1. A personal profile form (incl. CV overview)
2. A scientific profile form (incl. ESR’s expression of interest, statement of
motivation and personal interpretation of the research project)
3. A full academic CV
4. An academic record with scan of the degree qualifications
5. A proof of language proficiency
6. Two academic recommendation letters
How to Apply
- To Apply for any of the 16 Doctoral Calls for MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members States 2022-2023, Applicants Should Click https://www.gem-diamond.eu/
- Register for an Account
- Apply with all Supporting Documents before Submitting Your Application.
Project Management Office (PMO)
c/o Institut d’Études Européennes Université libre de Bruxelles (ULB CP172)
39, Avenue F. Roosevelt
B-1050 Brussels (BELGIUM)
+32 (0)2 650 33 85
- Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2022/23
- Application form for Transform Together Scholarship 2022 To Study in UK
- University of Genoa PhD Scholarship in Italy for international Students 2022-2023
- Deakin University Scholarship for International students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- Fully Funded UBD Scholarship in Brunei for International Students 2022-2023