Are you interested in studying in Sheffield Hallam University located in the united kingdom (UK) and you are interested in Scholarship? This article will show you full details of Application form for Transform Together Scholarship 2023 To Study in UK and how you can go about applying for the Scholarship procedures.
Transform Together Scholarship 2023 is available for both Undergraduate and postgraduate students at the Sheffield Hallam University in UK for Prospective Candidate who is willing to take up the chance and get 50% discount. This means Transform Together Scholarship covers half expenses of what the Total cost of Studying the Sheffield Hallam University incurred.
If you are determine to standout and be of your best academic performance during your entire study year in Sheffield Hallam University, then Transform Together Scholarship 2023 is best fit for you as you can become an Ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during or After study year.
Application form is now Available for courses which start in September 2023. You are Advice to Apply and submit your Application form as earlier as possible to have a higher chance of Acceptance with other prerequisites.
Eligibility Requirements for Application form for Transform Together Scholarship 2023 To Study in UK
You can apply for a Transform Together Scholarship if you:
- Applicants must have been offered a place on a full-time undergraduate degree course or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University starting in September 2023
- international fee-paying student
- Fully-self financing your studies. This means that you are not receiving any funding for your studies from an external source such as a government, a scholarship provider, a company or an employer.
- You are classed as self-funded if a family member or friend funds your studies.
- are able to pay the remainder of your tuition fee and any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips.
- Meet English and academic requirements for your course.
- if you are progressing from a Sheffield Hallam undergraduate degree to a masters degree, or from a Sheffield Hallam International Foundation Programme to an undergraduate programme.
Transform Together Scholarship 2023: Application
The following steps are to be follow if you are to avoid early mistakes that could cost you getting a chance of getting Transform Together Scholarship 2023 as you read carefully the guides below;
- You must Apply for a course at Sheffield Hallam University (See Prospective courses) offered
- Check your Eligibility below if you need a Transform Together Scholarship 2023
- After applying for a Course at Sheffield Hallam University, a student identifier (ID) will be issued and then go ahead to fill the Transform Together Scholarship Application form followed by sending your transcript to [email protected] 31st of May 2023
For postgraduate: A requirement of 2.1 must be met in English and other academic course offered during your honors.
For undergraduate: A requirement of English and other Academic requirements for the course of entry and also continue to complete each year in your study period to Receive the half waiver.
- Need to Also and willing to pay Additional fee if need Arises at any point in time.
- Transform Together Scholarship is Applicable to International or European Union (EU) students.
- Ability to pay or fund the remaining part of the fees during study years.
You are not Eligible To Apply if;
- You have a sponsor who pay for either full or partial funding
- Receiving scholarship from partners program
- Already started a course which you applied scholarship for at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Received Transform Together scholarship for a course at same level in Sheffield Hallam University
- Do not accept or hold an offer for a course of study at Sheffield Hallam University in UK
- Scholarship Application applied at Sheffield Hallam University for international and EU students are very competitive.
- Transform Together scholarship are not transferable and cannot be deferred to a subsequent date.
- Scholarship are offered annually but is subject to change in each academic calendar.
- All decisions taken by the institution regarding Application and Acceptance into Transform Together scholarship is Final.
Application Deadline: 31st May 2023
- MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023
- Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2023-2024
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2023
- Monash University Australia Scholarships for international students 2023
- MacEwan University Canada postdoc & Academic positions 2023-2024
- Australian National University Scholarship for International Students 2023