The borno State Government through the Executive Governor of the State Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum has Announced it’s Scholarship for Every Degree Level and Applicants interested in this Scholarship for their Current Academic Session to Apply the Borno State Scholarship Application for 2022-2023.
The Initiative about this Scholarship is to help dependent Indigenous Citizens of the State to be able to further their Education both Locally and Internationally. The Scholarship board will help Students Who have Started their Programs but in Financial crisis or Students who in turn have Gain Admission but couldn’t finance their education.
As a way of Helping Applicants and reduce illiteracy Level in the State, The Borno State Scholarship board on a yearly basis gives a Number of scholarships to it’s Citizens and This help to Increase the rate of Literacy level in the State and Applicants tends to benefits from this scholarship without having to worry about their tuition Fee throughout their Study period.
Elligibilty Criteria for Borno state scholarship 2022
- Applicants Must be from Borno State (indigenous By birth)
- Applicants Must have Gain Admission in either Colleges, State or Federal Universities, Polytechnics or Monotechnics.
- Applicants Must have commence their Study at the Time of Application.
- International Applicants from Borno State Must be Able to Tender their Admission Letter from any Institution Abroad to stand a chance of Being Awarded a scholarship.
Benefits of Scholarship
- Successful Applicant Gets a Fully Funded scholarships
- Scholarship Renews Every Year
- After Graduation Applicants with Excellent CGPA Are open to Job opportunities.
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the Requirements above Can apply with the Following Steps Below;
1. Go to https://scholarship.bo.gov.ng/
2. Click on Register and Create an Account with an Email Address which needs to be validated.
3. On The next Phase, A Link will be Sent to your Email for Validation, Ensure you Verify your email which then Redirect you to login
4. To access to the application form, Login with your Valid Email and password you have Entered in the Previous step.
5. There are few stages to complete your Application and each Stage Require you to fill the necessary detail before you save and continue.
6. Upload a passport photograph in the First stage and save it, While also fill required fields, save and click on next you will also be required to provide your academic details in the Appropriate Field.
7. Next Stage is to fill your academic institutions attended and qualifications, save and click Next.
8. Next Stage, Fill your SSCE result details, save and continue.
9. Upload your documents in the Next page Which includes scanned copies of your admission letter, indigene certificate and SSCE results.
10. Review and Crosscheck all your application details and click submit when completed. while also download a copy of your application.
11. For the Borno State Scholarship Application 2022-2023, You are required to submit a copy of your application form alongside side photocopies of each of the following (SSCE Results, Admission Letter and Indigene Certificate) at the board.
NOTE: Applicants are to ensure they fill out all Correct and Accurate Details in the Appropriate options when filling out their Forms as It is mandatory that copy of your Application for and copies of your documents will be submitted at the Scholarship board office for further Scrutiny and Interview.
I need to get free education but I don’t have rich money