Are you interested in study online and obtain a postgraduate degree certificate on a fully funded Scholarships? The university of Edinburgh has Announced it’s 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships located in Scotland at the university for international Students. These are free courses online as full tuition fee will be covered by the university and also stipends will be awarded to cover Data Cost for Internet Accessibility.
University of Edinburgh is located in Scotland and also in the united Kingdom but the Sponsors of the university of Edinburgh Mastercard foundation scholarships is headed by Scotland to prospective international students Located in Africa.
A world leading University and ranked 16th in QS World Ranking in 2022. The University has a conducive Learning Environment to provide and improve on high standard of Education for it’s freshmen and current Students Studying at the University.
You can obtain a Bachelor (BSc), Masters (MSc) and PhD degree Certificate and associate Doctorate Degree at the university. The Mastercard Foundation 2022 Scholarships at University of Edinburgh is Strictly for Africans (Limited to Some Countries).
Mastercard Foundation Scholarships Details 2022
- Country: Scotland
- Host: University of Edinburgh
- Type of Scholarships: Fully funded / masters
- Nature: Online
- Countries: All Sub-Sahara African Countries
Why you Need to Apply for This Scholarships
- The University of Edinburgh is ranked Top 10 in UK and Scotland and top 100 worldwide.
- High relative Employment rate for graduates of the University across various establishment
- Learning Condition are Conducive (study from home)
- Acquire a master degree same as on campus (Equivalent)
Masters Programme at the University of Edinburgh
There are Quite a number of masters programme available for both Scottish and international students to study at the university which are Social Sciences, Humanities, Medicine & Health, Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Arts, Design & Architecture, Computer Science & IT, Business & Management, Law, Engineering & Technology, Environmental Studies & Earth Sciences, Education & Training, Agriculture & Forestry, Applied Sciences & Professions, Hospitality, Leisure & Sports. This Online learning Scholarships is peculiar to the following masters programme which means its restricted to only these Masters Course online;
- MSc International Development
- MSc Global Health Policy
- MSc Global Food Security and Nutrition
- MSc Social Justice and Community Action
- MSc Data Science, Technology and Innovation
- MSc Digital Education
- MSc One Health
Duration of Scholarships
Benefits of 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarship at University of Edinburgh
Mastercard foundation Scholarships program For 2022 Eligible Scholars will benefits from the Following aforementioned scholars program:
- Full tuition Fee for the entire Duration of study.
Mastercard foundation scholarship monthly Stipend granted to cover access to high-quality internet.
- Scholars will participate in activities as part of the wider Scholars Program with the University of Edinburgh.
- Access to online coaching and support.
- Scholars will be opportune to attend regional scholar-led workshops and events.
Interested applicants who wants to participate and Apply for the 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Edinburgh University will have to meet the Eligibility requirements which includes;
- Applicants Must be a graduate or about to complete an undergraduate degree at Mastercard Foundation Scholar in any MSF institution.
- Must be from Sub-Sahara African Country Like Zambia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Tanzania, Malawi, Ethiopia and Mauritius.
- Must have an equivalent of a UK Second Class (Upper) Bachelors (Hons) degree.
- Show Needs for Financial Support.
- African Countries like Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco & Tunisia are Exempted.
- Show leaderships Skills within and Outside your Community.
- Applicants should demonstrate an awareness of online degrees, and be able to show how they will approach the unique challenges and opportunities provided by online, part-time study.
- High Academic performance to Show they are Eligible for this Scholarship for the Above postgraduate programs.
- Applicants should Check Here for Requirements Postgraduate Entry in their Country or Email [email protected]
How to Apply
Applications to 2022/2023 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at Edinburgh university is Currently ongoing and eligible Qualified Mastercard Scholarships who Met the above requirements Can Apply Now
Candidate Should Show interest by submitting their Application Here
Click on REGISTER and Proceed with Your Application.
NOTE: ONLY graduate or be about to graduate as a Mastercard Foundation Scholar in a Mastercard Foundation partner institution are Eligible to Apply.
Mastercard scholarship 2022 deadline
The Application for 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh is Open from the 31st of January 2022 to 14th of march 2022. Interview shortlisting begins for both successful and unsuccessful applicants will be notified in Mid April while Final application decisions for shortlisted applicants will be sent in mid may.
MASTERCARD FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIPS (FAQ)
Does Mastercard Foundation has Undergraduate Scholarships Program?
Yes, Scholarships Are Obtainable For Mastercard Foundation Scholarships For Undergraduate which must be On campus and not Online but Application is Now CLOSED
What Documents Are Needed For Mastercard Foundation Scholarships?
The Documents Required are The Official Undergraduate Degree Obtain at any Mastercard Foundation Institution with a Transcript.
Should i Apply for Admission first before Applying for this Online learning Scholarships?
If you are Only Interested in Applying for A postgraduate Scholarships for Online Learning, Please Apply for this Scholarship Direct as you can Apply for Other Scholarship Individual At university of Edinburgh Website.