The (GKS) Global Korea Scholarship 2022 for international Students Application is now ongoing as Interested Applicants Can Submit their Application Online to be Selected and all other Requirements by the Organizers Will be Communicated to them Subsequently once the Selection Process is completed.
The 2022-2023 online Application for all countries to seedy in any of the universities in south Korea, Formally Known as Korea government Scholarship and Now “Global Korea Scholarship” is an initiative by the Korean Government For International Students who Seeks to Study Either for Undergraduate, graduate, Postgraduate, language only, Associate degree, Exchange, irregular.
The Government of South Korea is the Sponsor of this Scholarships which means this is a Fully Funded Scholarship program which Covers full tuition fee, Living Allowance, Medical fee etc.
In other to Enhance collaboration between countries, (GKS) Global Korea Scholarship 2022 by the South Korean government will help to foster Bilateral and Multilateral Agreement between participating countries and the Korean government. check out Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2022/23
Let take a look at the Scholarships details as interested Applicants are Advised to Apply for this Scholarship before the Gks scholarship 2022 deadline date.
- Host: South Korea Government
- Awards: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Award Type: Undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, Associate, Related Degree…
- No of Scholarships: 220+ scholarships
- Availability: For International Students
Why GKS Scholarship For International Students
The (GKS) Global Korea Scholarship will help candidate or Applicants in other Countries to be Able to Achieve a Bachelor, master’s, Doctorate or PhD Degree in any Study field of their Choice and this Contribute to international exchanges in education and promote mutual friendship between countries.
Benefits of (GSK) Global Korea Scholarship 2022
The following are the benefits Successful Applicants Which will be automatically applied to the gks scholarship 2022;
- Airfare which is the Air cost (travel expenses) will be Covered by the Scholarship.
- Covers full Tuition Fee.
- Applicants Will benefits from resettlement Allowance
- Living Expenses in South Korea up to 900,000 KRW
- Medical Insurance will be Covered for this Scholarship
- Funds are Provided for research Support in Graduate and Postgraduate Study.
- Printing Costs (Dissertation) are provided.
- One time Degree Completion Grant.
GKS Scholarship Grants 2022
This Scholarship is supported by 2 grants which applicants are given while studying in any of their chosen field and below are the Difference between these Grants.
- Korean Proficiency Grants: 100,000 KRW/Month – Only Scholars in the Degree Program with a certified TOPIK level 5 or 6 during the period of Examination validity will be considered for the Korean Proficiency Grants.
- Degree Completion Grants: 100,000 KRW (offered once) – Only international Student or beneficiary of the GKS Scholarship who returned to their Origin country will be Award this degree completion grants and no Eligibility for Korean Scholarships beneficiary who decide to remain in the country.
The following must be Considered when Applying for gks scholarship 2022 undergraduate, Graduate, postgraduate degree programs;
- Applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
- Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship or be a citizen of the Sponsorship Country.
- Applicants Must be Sound Health-wise and Also Mentally to be able to achieve and Study in South Korea under GKS Scholarship.
- Applicants Must Have Completed High School Courses before Applying for this Scholarship.
- For Entrance into Undergraduate Study program, Applicants Should be age 25
- For Entrance into Postgraduate Study program, Applicants Should be age 40
5. Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
6. Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate) for PhD.
7. Previous Applicants who Formally apply for any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot reapply for this program.
International Students Are to provide the following Documents when applying for gks scholarship 2022 application form
- Two letters of Recommendation
- Certificate of high School graduation
- High School transcript (undergraduate Study)
- Authentic Citizenship of origin Country Documents for Applicants
- Authentic Citizenship of origin Country Documents for Applicant’s parents
- Applicants Agreement form, Study plan form and research proposal.
- GKS Scholarship Form
- Personal statement Form
Notable Points For GKS Global Korea Scholarship 2022
There are two point of entry when Applying for GKS Scholarship in South Korea 2022, this is known as tracks as Applicants are Advised to Apply through any of these tracks below;
Embassy track: this is the first point of entry as Applicants from 67 countries will gain Scholarship through the Embassy of their various respective Country for an undergraduate degree.
University track: Korean government committee will give permission to 72 international students from 72 countries to study a Bachelor degree and 35 international students from 17 countries to study Associate degree but will have to still undergo the first track.
How to Apply
Application for university
STEP1. Select Course
STEP2. Select University and Major Study
STEP3. Fill in an Admission Application
STEP4. Upload Additional Documents
STEP5. Final Verification
To Apply for GKS scholarship 2022 application form, Applicants Should Visit Here
GKS Scholarship 2022 Application Deadline
There are Different Application deadline Dates For Applicants who use the Embassy track and will receive an update about the Closing Date while university track, Applicants are Advised to Check the official Website of the various Universities on GKS Scholarship program.