HBKU otherwise known as Hamad Bin Khalifa University is offering scholarships opportunities at different level for International Students. Browse various interdisciplinary courses offer by the University right here in this article as we give details about Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2024.
Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship at HBKU for Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree Programs at the University. Interesting to know that both domestic (Qatari Students) and Foreign Applicants from all around the world are eligible to participate in the 2024-2025 Academic Session as the Institution is currently accepting Applications. See Fully Funded Belgium Government Scholarship 2024-2025
Become a Scholar today at HBKU when you apply and you are selected as one of the participants of the 2024 Scholarship program. This Scholarship Offers different Programs as it’s been categorized as one of the easiest scholarship opportunities applicants could apply from which also give candidates the ease to study till the completion of their program without financial constraints.
There are Six Colleges at HBKU and the Programs Offers are Eligible for Scholarship. In as Much as the Institutions thrive to bring out the Best out of applicants, there are selection processes applicants must qualify for (Admission Requirements) as we take a look at these criteria for applying to scholarship at the University. Check king Fahd University Scholarship Online Application in Saudi Arabia 2023-2024
Table of Contents
About Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Qatar
Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU), a member of Qatar Foundation for Education, Science, and Community Development (QF), was founded in 2010 to continue fulfilling QF’s vision of unlocking human potential. HBKU is a homegrown research and graduate studies University that acts as a catalyst for positive transformation in Qatar and the region while having a global impact.
Host: HBKU (Hamad Bin Khalifa University)
Type: Fully Funded
Level: Bachelor / Masters / Doctorate Degree
Award Taken in: Qatar
Gender: Male and Female
No of Awards: Unspecified
Target: Qatari and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2024
The following are the Criteria for applying to any of the Interdisciplinary Programs offer by the Hamad Bin Khalifa University (HBKU) for both domestic and International students;
- Qatari Students are Eligible for this Scholarship
- International Applicants from various Countries of the World are also Eligible
- IELTS/TOEFL is Not Mandatory if you have previously studied in English, However to Improve your Chances of Being Selected, Applicants with these Proficiency Certificate can Submit it along with Other Documents.
- Strong Academic Records will increase your Chances of Getting a Scholarship
- Different Criteria for different colleges of Education as we cant specify all these Criteria here.
NOTE: We Strongly Advice Applicants Interested in this Scholarship to Visit the Links Below and See the Requirements;
- College of Islamic Studies
- College of Humanities and Social Science
- College of Science and Engineering
- College of Law
- College of Health and Life Science
- College of Public Policy
List of Hamad bin Khalifa university scholarship Interdisciplinary Programs
College of Islamic Studies
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Finance (GCIF)
- Graduate Certificate in Islamic Studies (GCIS)
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Arts in Contemporary Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- PhD in Islamic Finance and Economy
- PhD in Islamic Studies
College of Humanities and Social Science
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society and Development
- PhD in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science and Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- PhD in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- PhD in Sustainable Energy
- PhD in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- Juris Doctor.
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs.
- Doctor of Juridical Science.
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law.
College of Health and Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- PhD in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- PhD in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- PhD in Biopsychology and Neuroscience
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Master of Social Policy and Program Evaluation
Benefits of HBKU Scholarship 2024
While people may ask, is Hamad bin Khalifa University fully funded scholarship 2024? the Answer is About YES and below are the benefits and Financial Coverage for applying to this scholarship program;
- Full Tuition Fee
- Monthly Allowance
- Return Airfare Tickets
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- Research Allowances
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Identification Document (Passport)
- Application Form (HERE)
- Academic Transcript
- Standardized test Results
- Personal Statement of Interest
- Research Proposal
- Letter of Recommendation
How to Apply
Interested Applicants who want to apply for Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2024 may ask how can I get scholarship in Hamad Bin Khalifa University? Follow the Procedures below;
- Use the Application form Link Above
- Submit all required documents as Listed Above
- Wait for Subsequent mails from the University to access the progress of your admission and Scholarship.
Application Closing date for International Students is 1st February 2024 while Domestic Students is 14th March 2024 (Apply for Funding Where Available).