The ties between Mauritius and other African Countries has Helped in improving and increasing Literacy level in these African countries over the Years with Mauritius Africa Scholarships Scheme, African Countries can benefits From a Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2023 for International Students across Africa.
These countries eligible for Mauritius African scholarship 2023 must be among a Member States of African Union (AU) or African Commonwealth Countries. International Students in these Countries are Free to Apply so have they met the Eligibility requirements for the Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2023-2024. Check out Fully 2022 – 2023 Scholarships in Europe for African & International Students
Table of Contents
Host: Government of Mauritius
Programs: Diploma, bachelor, Master, MPhil and PhD
List of Beneficiaries of Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2023
Below are the list of the African Countries Eligible to apply for the Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2023 for International Students;
- South Sudan
- Equatorial Guinea
- République de Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republique of Congo
- The Gambia
- Guinea Bissau
The following are the Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Mauritius African scholarship 2023;
- Applicants Must be above 18 to 25 years of age before Applying for an Undergraduate program.
- Applicants should not have reached 35 years for Masters program
- Applicants should not have reached 40 years for PhD program
- Only full-time Programme are Available for Applicants on-campus (Diploma, Degree, Master’s or PhD) Eligible for this scholarship.
Duration of Scholarship
Candidate Must fulfill scholarship condition before been handed a Degree certificate in their respective fields, For Undergraduate In Diploma, Applicants Will Spend atleast three (3) Years, Undergraduate in Degree Applicants duration of Study is a Minimum of 4 years, Masters is 2 years, MPhil & PhD is Four (4) years + 6 months for the transfer from MPhil to PhD and PhD Is Three (3) years.
Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2023 Benefits
- A full tuition fees
- Living expenses including Accommodation
- Economical Airfare Route
Guidelines for Applicants
How To Apply
Applicants Should visit https://education.govmu.org/Pages/Mauritius-Africa-Scholarships-Scheme-2023.aspx and http://highereducationmauritius.com or (http://ministry-education.govmu.org a to download the Documents Below for their scholarships in Mauritius 2023
- This document contains important information regarding the conditions attached to the scholarship, the application procedure, and a list of public Higher Education Institutions in Mauritius where full-time on-campus studies are run.
- Application for the scholarship can only be made on the application form, duly filled-in. Section 5 of the application form should be endorsed and completed by the Nominating Agency in the country of citizenship of the applicant.
NOTE: Application Form (Applicants are invited to fill in the form electronically before printing)
Ministry of Education, Tertiary Education, Science and Technology
(Attn: Tertiary Education and Scientific Research Division)
Level 2, MITD House, Pont Fer, Phoenix 73544.
Republic of Mauritius (Email: [email protected])