This is an opportunity to study at the university of Leeds in the United Kingdom as opportunity to own a Doctoral Degree in Research for Business and Marketing Skill to Solve problem with businesses faced and proffer solutions with Technical and research tools. fully funded PhD Programs in marketing UK 2024 is For both citizens of the united kingdom and international student in the field of Marketing where students undergoes Adequate mentoring at the Leeds University Business School Marketing Department.
Leeds university is known for its researches and it is a Public university in United kingdom, Established in the year 1904 at the Yorkshires college of science. Our strategy sets a blueprint for a values-driven university. One that harnesses its expertise in research and education to help shape a better future for humanity, working through collaboration to tackle inequalities, achieve societal impact and drive change. check out Fully Funded PhD Programs in Europe & USA 2023 – 2024
The marketing Department at the University of Leeds is to Expand the Research and Also Comes up with an Impactful Resources about these research. Are You interested in take on the PhD programme at the Leeds University and own a PhD in marketing? Why not take the Fully Funded PhD program in marketing in Uk (United Kingdom).
You Will achieve a Greater feet if you are Selected for this Fully Funded Doctoral research in marketing As the Department seeks to provide students an exceptional educational experience, offering skills and capabilities for competing in a global market.
You will covers a whole lot of Marketing topic With the university Experienced mentors and Also World Class teachers in the Field, These topic are as follow;
- Global and Strategic Marketing
- Branding and Communications
- Consumer Behaviour
Table of Contents
Fully Funded PhD Program Details
Host country: United Kingdom
Organizer: University of Leeds
Gender: Male and Female
Type: Fully Funded PhD Program
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Countries Eligible: UK Citizens & All nationalities
Eligibility Criteria of PhD Program in marketing at Leeds university
The following are the Criteria which must be Adhere to by Applicants when applying for PhD marketing UK
- Applicant Must not have be given a PhD Scholarship Award at the University
- Applicant Must have a First Class or At least a Second Class upper during undergraduate Study.
British Master’s degree (or equivalent degree from an overseas university) is required or an equivalent professional qualification with a minimum average score of 60% (or equivalent), and in an appropriate academic discipline.
- Applicant must not have Started a Doctoral Program in any universities in the United kingdom
- Successful Applicant must have taken Award from 1st October 2023.
- Thus is only Available to Freshmen Postgraduate Researchers undertaking full-time or part-time in marketing research to obtain a PhD.
- Applicants must be close to the University of Leeds Premises While undergoing for this Fully Funded Scholarship.
Fully Funded PhD Program in marketing UK 2024 Benefits
Below are some of the benefits of the fully funded PhD Program in marketing UK 2024 for Successful Applicants get and Gain after fulfilling and must have taken this Awards;
- Your Research Works Can be Published if its passes all test and more presentable professionally.
- Research can be Published to more than 5 recognized Journal Across the United Kingdom.
- The Scholarship cover full fees at the University of Leeds standard rate of fees.
- Applicants will be Given a maintenance Grants at the standard UKRI rate (£15,609 in Session 2022/23).
Program at Leeds University in Marketing
These are the Academic fields in the Department of Marketing at University of Leeds where applicants Can select to Acquire a PhD degree;
– Consumer buying behavior
– Analysis of consumer heterogeneous preferences and discrete choice analysis
– Retailing and store choice analysis
– Branding and brand equity
– Formulating and implementing sustainability marketing strategies: Bridging the gap
– Marketing strategy making
– Emergent marketing strategy and decision making in marketing organizations
– Corporate responsibility and sustainability
– Green marketing and advertising
– Business ethics
– International marketing
– Cross cultural buyer-seller relationships
– Export marketing strategy and performance
– Sustainable strategies of multinational corporations
– Standardisation/adaptation of international service offerings
– International marketing process standardisation/adaptation
How To Apply
Interested Applicants should book their place at the University of Leeds PhD marketing Research Website and After Receiving a 9 digits Student ID number, they can Proceed to the Next Step.
After Completing the First Step and Obtaining your ID number, Apply for a Scholarship at the Leeds university Scholarship Application form
NOTE: If English is not your Country Primary language or You do not Study in English at Undergraduate Level, You will provide an English Proficiency test Score (IELTS) as required by the Faculty.
The minimum English language entry requirement (IELTS) for research postgraduate study in the Leeds University Business School in marketing is an IELTS of 7.0 overall with at least 6.0 in each component which must include (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be consider valid and useful.
For Further Information Contact the University Direct about the fully funded PhD in marketing from the official university Email @ [email protected]
Application Closing Date
Applicants must Ensure All the requirements are uploaded and Submitted before the deadline on 31st October 2023
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2023-2024
- Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students in France 2024
- 2023-2024 Seattle University Scholarships in USA Fully Funded
- University of Liverpool PhD Scholarships Application for International Students 2023
- University of Groningen Eric Bleumink Fund Scholarship For International Students 2024