There are currently ongoing scholarships for International students in Vietnam, These scholarship opportunities are limited and hence the competition is very high. However to get a Fully-Funded Scholarships to study in Vietnam, There are certain criteria which needs to be met and International students who successfully Applied and Are considered for these scholarships must have Merited it with a Good academic records.
In order to foster international relations, Vietnam Through its scholarships will help to achieve that feet and therefore there are quite a number of scholarships which are Fully-Funded you can study in Vietnam Right Now.
Opportunities are open in Vietnam to study for Master if you choose a career in Research or Teaching and Wants to pursue that feet in Vietnam, also if you intend to continue with your master degree at your home country, the DAAD-TUAF In-Country/In-Region Master Scholarship Programme 2022 got you covered.
Let take a look at the DAAD-TUEF Master Scholarship Programme and the opportunities international students can attain with this scholarship at Master Degree level;
DAAD-TUAF Scholarship 2022 To Study in Vietnam
Host Country: Vietnam
University: Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry (TUAF)
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Types of Scholarship: Partial/Fully-funded
Beneficiary: limited to Specific Countries
This is one of the Fully-Funded Scholarships to study in Vietnam in 2022, international students Interested in this scholarship can apply as application are currently ongoing for Master’s Degree as Bachelor’s Degree Scholarships has been put on a halt till the Summer of 2022.
Thai Nguyen University of Agriculture and Forestry (TUAF) is a university of Agriculture in Vietnam and there are courses you can apply for if you intend to pursue a Bachelor or Master’s Degree either with Scholarships or personal Funding.
- Bachelor Of Environmental Science And Management
- Bachelor Of Agricultural Economics
- Bachelor Of Food Technology
- Master Of Environmental Science
- Master Of Biotechnology
- Bachelor Of Aquaculture
- Technical Program In Aquaculture
Eligibility Criteria For TUAF Scholarship at Master’s Level
- Applicants must have completed generally a three-year university undergraduate degree.
- Minimum of third Class honors (Upper)
- Applicants must show motivation and strong commitment to study
- IELTS/TOEFL is required for Master degree to get a Fully-Funded Scholarships to study in Vietnam
- Applicants have completed their last university degree not more than 6 years ago at the time of application.
- International students from any of these countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao, Myanmar, Malaysia, Philippines, East Timor, Thailand, and Vietnam;
- Female applicants and candidates from less privileged regions or groups are especially encouraged to participate in the program.
Scholarships benefits is available to course like Master Program of Environmental Science and below are some of these benefits
- Printing allowance
- Stipend for food,
- Lodging, and incidental expenses
- Travel allowance (In-Region only)
- Study and research allowance
- Covers tuition and other school fees
The Documents Required for the partial or Fully-funded Scholarships to study in Vietnam are as follows
- DAAD application form
- Curriculum Vitae (Check out the Sample here)
- One Recommendation letter From the University
- Letter of admission
- Letter of Motivation
- Copies of university degree certificates including transcripts
- Copies of Biography page of your Int’l passport
- Certification of health Condition from Medical Personnel
- English language Proficiency Test Score.
How To Apply
Qualified Eligible International Students who are Interested to Study in Vietnam on a Fully-Funded Scholarships are to apply with the following procedures;
- Login to the Scholarship website Here
- Click on Register and You Will be Redirected To Verify Your Email
- After Verification Select the Application Form and Fill In the Master Program For Spring 2022
- Select Master program under DAAD-TUAF scholarship for some Southest Asia nationalities if your country falls under these nationalities above.
Note: Master program under TUAF scholarship has come to an END
- Upload your Passport picture to Continue
- Click NEXT to Upload the Relevant Documents Before the Application Deadline Date.
The Application Deadline Date For DAAD-TUAF Scholarship for DAAD portal: 07 January 2022
RMIT PhD Scholarship
University: RMIT University
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Types of Scholarship: Fully-funded
Beneficiary: All Countries
Eligibility Criteria for RMIT Scholarship
To be considered for a scholarship, candidates must have:
- A Master Degree with a Distinction
- English language certificate of an IELTS 6.5
- A strong PhD research proposal from previous University
The Documents Required for the Fully-funded PhD Scholarships to study in Vietnam are as follows
- PhD application form
- National ID or passport
- Certified or original copies of academic transcripts and graduation certificates
- Certified copies of all graduation degrees in both the original language and English
- English language proficiency
- Documentation relating to selection tasks (pre-selection kits, folios etc.)
- Your CV (with details of your professional and research experience, including academic qualifications, publications and exhibitions), work reference letter, referee report etc, if applicable (in English)
- A statement from your employer detailing working arrangements during the candidature
- Two Recent photographs
- Application fee Receipts of 2.240.000 VND
- PhD research proposal with two research supervisor names
How To Apply
find a program Under The RMIT PhD Scholarship
- Doctor of Philosophy PhD (Business)
- Doctor of Philosophy PhD (Management)
- Doctor of Philosophy PhD (Engineering) (Electrical and Electronics Engineering)
Check for Eligibility, identify your Research Topic, find your supervisor, prepare your PhD Proposal and finally submit your Application.
For more Details about scholarship deadline date and other information, Applicants are to to visit the official Scholarship Website