The Following are the numerous PhD Studentship Available for both Eu and Non-EU Students (All Nationalities). Apply for a Doctoral Program which is currently Open as Candidates can now apply University of Liverpool PhD Scholarships Application for International Students 2023.
UK Applicants also have the opportunities to Submit their Application as we outline all research fields in the Article, The Application Procedure has been outlined on the official scholarship webpage and also the Supervisors that handles each of the research topics for the Doctoral Programs at the University of Liverpool.
Table of Contents
About University of Liverpool
The University of Liverpool is one of the UK’s leading research institutions. University of Liverpool offers a range of bachelor and postgraduate degrees. Formally Known as Redbrick University, the Institution was Founded in the year 1903, a public research university located in the city of Liverpool, UK.
Country: United Kingdom
Host: University of Liverpool
Study Level: Doctoral Programs
Type: Funded / Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Specified
Award taken in: UK
Target: EU, UK and International Students
General Eligibility Requirements for University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarship for International Students 2023
- International Students from all Part of the world are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Mandatory
- Applicants with Either First Class or Second Class Upper for Bachelor and Masters Degree are Eligible to Apply.
- Applicants cannot Hold any External Government Scholarship with the University of Liverpool PhD Scholarships.
- Meet the PhD Studentships requirements at the University of Liverpool.
- Meet the Programme requirements for a PhD at the Institution.
All Research Fields | University of Liverpool PhD Studentships
- Engineering and Planning
- Biological and Medical Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences and Geography
- Social Science and Health
- Maths and Computing
- Business and Finance
List of Funded University of Liverpool PhD Studentships Application
- A systems biology analysis of thioredoxin reductase inhibition to support discovery of a novel antifungal treatment
- An assessment of non-Newtonian flow in laminar and turbulent mixing flow conditions
- Application of OMICS to study the mechanism and impact of exercise and nutrition on the regulation of skeletal muscle mass, sarcopenia and frailty in older age and comorbidities (e.g., heart failure, dementia, COPD).
- Assessment of matrix metalloproteinase 9 inhibitor for the treatment of severe skin-blistering adverse drug reactions using in vitro and ex vivo skin models.
- Better diagnosis and intervention for sarcopenia and frailty, and multimorbidity (cardiovascular disease, heart failure, Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)) utilizing metabolomic.
- Characterisation of placental drug disposition and fetal drug exposure using mechanistic in silico models
- Combining genome-scale metabolic models and multi-omics data for a system level understanding of bacteria
- Computational Modelling of Nano-Bio-Interfaces
- Computing over Compressed Data: New Space-Efficient Data Structures for Structure Data
- Curve counting via categorification
- Decarbonising global supply chains: tools for trade-off decision-making
- Determining the biocompatibility of, novel, nano-silica coated surfaces on oral and gastrointestinal immune barriers
- Determining the role of mitochondrial DNA variation in hepatic pathways and its impact on physiology, pharmacology and toxicology: a combined in vitro and bioinformatic approach.
- Developing a New Class of Electromagnetic Field Solvers for Charged Particle and Mass Spectrometry Modelling & Simulation
- Development of advanced validation techniques for computational models
- Development of an autonomous mobile robotic system for agriculture applications
- Development of proxies for catalytic reactions with high-throughput experimentation and large datasets analysis
- Discovery of inorganic lithium solid electrolytes for all-solid-state batteries
- Discovery of materials for enhanced PV performance (Ref NSGPVPS2023)
- Discovery of new materials for applications on glass using Mathematical Optimisation and Machine Learning methodologies (Ref NSGPVCS2023)
- Discovery of new optoelectronic materials for coatings on glass towards net zero technologies
- Discovery of zero thermal expansion materials using Machine Learning and Advanced Data Analytics (Reference NSGZTEML2023)
- Enhancing the Detection of Self-Harm and Suicidality in Electronic Patient Record Systems
- Exploring and maximising the impact of meta-analyses
- Exploring how complex glycans shape the human gut microbiota and its interaction with the host
- Exploring the Role of Digital Technology in promoting Sustainable Urban Development
- Fundamental Electromagnetics: Foundational Theories of Electricity and Magnetism relating to Charged Particle Interactions
- Identification of the role of small nucleolar RNAs in cartilage ageing
- Identifying novel SNORD116 targets and signaling pathways
- Improving Photosynthetic Efficiency – Engineering and Evolution of Light-Harvesting Complexes via Synthetic Biology
- Interaction between innate immune activation and endothelial cells, linked to adverse cardiovascular events
- Investigating the role of ethnicity and inflammation in intramural hematoma to understand disease progression and guide future treatment avenues
- Investigating the role of Golga3 cleavage during SARS-CoV-2 infection
- ITCH-CF: Investigating The Cardiovascular Health of people living with Cystic Fibrosis in the CFTR modulator era
- Lateral Flow Test Development for Small Molecules
- Machine learning and data science for materials discovery
- Mechanisms controlling gene expression in hypoxia and inflammation
- Miniature Mass Spectrometry
- Modelling non-standard longitudinal outcomes using fast Bayesian inference.
- Molecular characterisation of a novel transporter for the atypical antipsychotic clozapine
- Novel non-coding RNAs in regulating cancer epigenome
- Optimised flocculation processes in water treatment
- Plasmonic enhancement of single-molecule charge-transport and optoelectronic response.
- Preparation and Characterisation of ‘Green’ Photocathodes for the Generation of High-Brightness Electron Beams
- Protecting cells from mechanical stress: A novel role of cell-surface receptor LRP1 in extracellular matrix- nuclei communication.
- Redox mediators for long-life lithium-air batteries
- Reliable modelling of non-Newtonian sludge flows using novel computational fluid dynamics
- Robust Video Tracking in Difficult Environments
- Sniffing for Answers: Rapid Profiling and Classification of Volatile Organic Compounds
- Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy
- The role of neural oscillations in the formation of new speech memories
- The role of the meniscus in osteoarthritis
- Thin film materials and processes for p-type flexible electronics
- THROMB-AI: Computational risk stratification of thrombus formation and lysis in post-stroke patients
- Translating protection of cell-surface receptor LRP1 into potential disease-modifying therapies for osteoarthritis.
- Ultra High-Field for Enhanced Solid-State NMR of Materials
- Understanding why cardiovascular complications are the number one cause of death in patients with End-Stage Kidney Disease
- Upskilling robotic scientists for long-term laboratory workflows
- Using single cell transcriptomic and blood proteomic data to understand how pancreatic cancer causes diabetes and to find ways to detect the cancer earlier.
- Why do cancers cells re-express meiotic SYCP1 protein?
- A detailed CV,
- Names and contact details of two referees;
- A covering letter highlighting your research experience/capabilities;
- Evidence of your proficiency in the English language
How to Apply
- To Apply for University of Liverpool PhD Scholarships Application for International Students 2023,
- Applicants Should visit the Official webpage of these Open Research Areas at the University of Liverpool with the Link Above.
- Check out the details by reading the Project description, Qualifications and financial Information before Proceeding to Apply.
- Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarship for International Students 2023
- Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s International scholarships 2023
- Australian National University Scholarship for International Students 2023
- University of Miami Stamps Scholarship Application for International Students 2023