Applicants all over the world are Eligible to apply for this undergraduate Scholarship in USA, Are You an High School Senior? and Do you wants to Study Abroad, Here Comes an Opportunities to Foreign Students to Apply for 2022-2023 Seattle University Scholarships in USA Fully Funded.
This scholarship is Available to bachelor’s Degree program only Seattle University USA, Applicant’s irrespective of Social and Cultural Background, Ethnicity and race Can Apply for the 2023 Seattle University Scholarships in USA Fully Funded, All You Need to Do Is to Check out the requirements for the Scholarships and Continue with the Proceedings on your Scholarship Application.
While We Advised All Applicants to Apply for the Scholarship programme at the university, Note that Only Candidates with the best Academic records or Performance have a greater Chances of been Awarded the Scholarships. If You Have a Good and Excellence Academic Background there are greater Chances to be Awarded this Scholarship as it Could be Very Expensive.
Transfer Students who Meet and Completes the Admission requirements at Seattle University are Eligible for a merit-based Scholarship at the University. These scholarships are renewable for up to four years and are based on the information in the admissions application, not family finances. Check Out Clark Global Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in USA Fully Funded
Host: Seattle University
Study Level: Bachelor’s Degree Only
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Not Specified
Gender: Males and Females
Target: International Students
For the Entire Duration of Study over the Period of Four Years, Applicants will be Awarded a Financial Aid Base on Good Academic Progress and results which amounts to $12000 = $48000 (4 Years Bachelor Degree Programs).
Eligibility Requirements for 2022-2023 Seattle University Scholarships in USA Fully Funded
- Proof Of English Proficiency is Required for Seattle University Scholarships 2022
- All Foreign Students who Have Completed High School are Eligible to Apply.
- Applicants Applying for any of the Bachelor Degree Programs should have a GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale Equivalent to the United States system of Education.
- NO ACT or SAT test Score is Mandatory but Submitting any of these test Score during Application increases chances in getting Admitted at the university.
- Applicants Must demonstrates English Competencies if they cannot Speak English or If the English Language is not their Country’s Primary Language regardless of their length of stay in the United States, citizenship, or immigration status.
- All transcripts from Attended educational institution must be Submitted, verified English language translations.
Available Courses | Seattle university scholarships for international students
- Art History
- Asian Studies
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business and Law
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Computer Science
- Communication and Media
- Creative Writing
- Criminal Justice
- Cultural Anthropology
- Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Digital Design
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- English – Literature
- English – Creative Writing
- Environmental Studies
- Film Studies
- Honors Program
- Humanities for Leadership
- Humanities for Teaching
- Individualized Major (Business Administration)
- Interdisciplinary Arts
- Interdisciplinary Liberal Studies
- International Business
- International Studies
- Law Scholars Program
- Marine and Conservation Biology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Modern Languages and Cultures
- Performing Arts and Arts Leadership
- Political Science
- Public Affairs
- Army ROTC
- Social Work
- Sport and Exercise Science
- Theology and Religious Studies
- Visual Art
- Women & Gender Studies.
How to Apply | Seattle University Scholarships 2022-2023
Applicants are to Submit an Application online via the Portal with their Documents and Proceed by;
- Creating an Account HERE
- All Details On the Common App Account will be Revealed as applicants are to Fill the Application with Information such as (General, Education, Contact, Family, and Activities).
- Review all the Details of the information Submitted with Your Supporting Documents
- Finally, Submit Your Application.
NOTE: An Email will Sent by the Admission Committee if Your Application have been Accepted or Not.