Apply to Study in France on a Funded Scholarship as the Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students in France 2024 Application is Currently Ongoing, This Scholarship is aim to Foreign Nationals who are outside the European Union (EU). Science Po Created Émile Boutmy Scholarship to Attracts Students with High academic records and also individual requirements of the course Apply.
Sciences Po University in France welcome Applicants Outside Europe to apply for either Undergraduate degree or Master’s Programs at the University as all Courses are available for Scholarship. This is one of the great Scholarship you need to apply if you want a Scholarship in France. See Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France for International Students 2024
The Émile Boutmy scholarship fund benefits from the generous support of its sponsors (benefactors, companies and foundations) who are eager to allow the most deserving international students to study at Sciences Po. Private sponsors can be in direct contact with scholarship holders during official organised events.
This awards is towards Tuition fee Grants as Applicants will be rewarded base on their Academic records, all the required information on the criteria, benefits and Application Process will be revealed to You in this Article. Check out Falak Sufi Scholarship New York University 2024 in USA | Fully Funded
Table of Contents
About Sciences Po University
The University is Located in Paris, France as it is also Known as University of France. According to this Linkedin Profile, Sciences Po is France’s leading university in the social sciences and has been educating decision-makers in the public and private sectors for the past 140 years.
Today, half of Sciences Po’s 13,000 students hail from 150 countries outside France. Why do so many international students choose Sciences Po? Because at Sciences Po, as part of a vibrant, multicultural student community, they will gain a multidisciplinary education and international experience to prepare them for career success. 88 percent of Sciences Po graduates are hired within six months of graduation and 39 percent start their career abroad.
Host: Science Po
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters Degree
Award Taken in: France
No of Scholarships: N/A
Gender: Males and Females
Target: International Students Outside Europe
Eligibility Requirements for Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students in France 2024
Before You apply for Émile Boutmy Scholarship, Check Out the Criteria to be Eligible for this Scholarship Opportunity in France;
- All international Who Have Not apply to this Scholarship and also Living Outside of Europe (Non-European citizens) are Eligible.
- Must not have Dual Citizenship with any of the European Countries.
- Must be Physically and Medically fit to study.
- PhD Candidates are not Eligible to Apply
- Applicants Must have Completed High School to be Eligible for any of the Undergraduate Degree Programs
- For Masters, Applicants Must have Completed their Bachelor Degree Programs with Evidence of Academic Records and Transcripts.
- Exchange students and Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure are Not Allowed to apply.
- This Scholarship cannot be Combined with either Government or Private Scholarship in France.
Benefits of Émile Boutmy Scholarship 2024
The Following are the Financial Coverage for Émile Boutmy Scholarship for Non-European Students living Outside of Europe;
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for 3 years
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for 3 years
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year 3 years
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for 3 years
Tuition grant of €12,200 per year which covers part of the tuition fees for the two years of the Master’s degree
Courses Offered at Sciences Po, Paris France
The Bachelor’s Degree programme in the humanities and social sciences is founded on three central pillars: academic excellence, an international outlook and civic engagement. For More Information Click HERE
Sciences Po School of International Affairs :
- International Security
- International Governance and Diplomacy
- International Economic Policy
- International Development
- Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Environmental Policy
- International Energy
- Journalism and International Affairs
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs :
- European Affairs
- Public Policy
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation :
- Finance and Strategy
- International Management and Sustainability
- Communication, Media and Creative Industries
- Marketing: New Luxury and Art de Vivre
Sciences Po Law School :
- Economic Law
Sciences Po Urban School :
- Governing the Large Metropolis
- Governing Ecological Transitions in European Cities
Sciences Po School of Research :
- High School Certificate
- University Diploma/Certificate
- Letter of recommendation
- Copy of transcripts of records since entering Higher Education
- Curriculum vitae
- Valid Means of Identity
- English Language Test Score
How to Apply
To Apply for Émile Boutmy Scholarship For International Students in France 2024, Follow the Procedures Below;
- Applicants from foreign secondary schools Should follow the Link HERE and Create an Account.
- Applicants from French secondary schools must contact the Admission Office by completing this form
Master’s Applicants should Should follow the Link HERE and Create an Account then indicate You are Applying for Émile Boutmy scholarship in the Financial Section of your Application.
- Central European University Scholarships in Hungary for International Students 2024
- Maastricht University Scholarship for International Students in Holland 2024
- Bézout Labex Excellence Mobility Master’s Scholarship 2024-2025
- University of Lorraine France PhD and Postdoctoral Vacancies Positions 2024
- Lanzhou Jiaotong University CSC Government Scholarship in China 2024