Opportunity to study in Netherlands on a Fully Funded Scholarship which is Available for All Countries Worldwide except regions of EU/EEA. Get all the Required Information about Maastricht University Scholarship for International Students in Holland 2024 right here on this article.
The Scholarship is Financed by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science in conjunction with Dutch universities and universities of applied sciences. This is a Scholarship which tends to Support high Achieving Students who wants to pursue a Masters Degree at Maastricht University in Netherlands. See Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands for International Students 2023
Applicants Must apply for Full-time Programme at Maastricht University to be Eligible for a Full Scholarship and About 24 Scholarships are awarded on a yearly academic basis. Scholarship can be Categorize into two; High Potential Scholarship awarded to Applicants with excellent academic records and also Holland Scholarship for either Merit basis or Need for Financial Assistance.
Ensure You follow the guides on how to apply for this Scholarship, however it is expected that less than 5% from all countries outside the EU/EEA Countries will be awarded Maastricht university scholarship 2024 as Scholarship will be very Competitive. Let Get to Know more about Maastricht University in Netherlands. Check out Lanzhou Jiaotong University CSC Government Scholarship in China 2023
Table of Contents
About Maastricht University in Netherlands
Located in Maastricht Netherlands, UM is widely Known for it’s Research Capacity and Problem-based Learning. The University is a Public Research Institution in the Netherlands as the University welcome international Students Which has recorded an Increase in number of Students who have graduated in various Departments at UM.
The University was established in the year 1976 which is about 46 years old as the University of Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctorate Degree Programmes in Most Fields available at the University.
Host: Maastricht University / Netherlands Government
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Masters
Award Taken in: Netherlands
No of Scholarships: 24
Gender: Males and Females
Target: International Students outside EU/EEA Regions
Eligibility Requirements for Maastricht University Scholarship for International Students in Holland 2024
The following are the criteria applicants must meet to be Eligible for Maastricht university Scholarship for international Students in 2024;
- Applicant must be International student outside the EU/EEA Region and without EU/non-EEA passport.
- Applicants Must have Completed their Bachelor Degree outside Netherlands
- Must meet Proof of English Language Proficiency for their Master’s Programme of their Choice or the Departmental requirements for the Specific Programme.
- Applicants Must have been offer unconditional letter of Admission or Meet Admission Requirements at UM’s for their Course of Study.
- Only Applicants Seeking Full-time Masters Programme at Maastricht University is Eligible for Scholarship.
- Must have not participated in a Degree Seeking Programmes in Netherlands however, those who have studied in the Country for Exchange programmes are welcome.
- Applicants must not be more than 35 as at 1st September 2023.
- Applicants must not hold Dual Citizenship
- Applicants will be given preference if they are among the top 5% in terms of Transcripts and Certified letter of academic excellence of the 2023-2024 scholarship programme applicants.
Courses Offered by Maastricht University 2023-2024 scholarship programme
The following are the Study Programmes available for maastricht university Scholarship international students;
Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences
- MA Arts and Culture: Arts and Heritage: Policy, Management and Education
- MA Arts and Culture: Contemporary Literature and Arts: Cultural Interventions and Social Justice
- MA Arts and Culture: Modern Political Culture: Ideas and Discourses in Context
- MA European Studies on Society, Science and Technology
- MA European Studies: European Public Policy, Institutions and Governance
- MA European Studies: International Relations
- MA European Studies: Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Research Master Cultures of Arts, Science and Technology
- Research Master European Studies
Faculty of Law
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Law & Market Integration
- LLM European Law School: spec. European Public Law & Governance
- LLM European Law School: spec. General programme
- LLM Forensics, Criminology and Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. General programme
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. Human Rights
- LLM Globalisation and Law: spec. International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. International and European Tax Law
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Customs and International Supply Chain
- LLM International and European Tax Law: spec. Tax and Technology
- LLM Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
- MSc Advanced Master in Intellectual Property Law and Knowledge Management
Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences
- MSc Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Global Health
- MSc Governance and Leadership in European Public Health
- MSc Health Education and Promotion
- MSc Healthcare Policy, Innovation and Management
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Health and Rehabilitation
- MSc Human Movement Sciences: spec. Sports and Nutrition
- MSc Work, Health and Career
- Health Food Innovation Management
Faculty of Science and Engineering
- MSc Systems Biology
- MSc Imaging and engineering
Faculty of Psychology & Neuroscience
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Psychology: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
- Research Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience: spec. Cognitive Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics
- MSc. Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc. Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- MSc. Digital Business and Economics
- MSc. Public Policy and Human Development
Scholarship Benefits and Financial Coverage
The Following and the Financial Coverage and benefits of fully funded scholarships in Netherlands for international Students at Maastricht University;
- Full Tuition fee
- € 12,350 (13 months) or € 23,750 (25 months) towards Living expenses.
- Pre-Academic Training costs Provided
- Visa Application Cost
- Healthcare Coverage
- Motivation Letter (See Sample)
- Statement of Financial Needs
- Proof Of Academic Excellence in Previous Certificate (Bachelor Degree)
- Contact of a Referee (Well Detailed information about the referee)
- Reference Letter from Reputable Institution or Organization (See Samples)
How to Apply
- Interested Applicants for Maastricht University Scholarship for International Students in Holland 2024 are to Follow the Guidelines Below;
- First See list to any of the UM Master’s Programme Offer by the University
- Create a Sideline Account Through which you can Apply for Master’s Programme at UM in Netherlands (Open in Nov.12)
- Fill in the Scholarship Application Form HERE which require You to login with Your UM Account you have Created Above
- Upload all Supporting Documents and Submit your Application.
NOTE: if your study programme requires the payment of a handling fee as part of your programme’s admissions procedure, the UM International Services Desk does not cover handling fees.