Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for International Students 2023 is now open for interested Applicants or Malaysian citizen, all you need to Know about Financial assistance in terms of Scholarships at the University for 2022-2023 Academic Session will be Elaborated in this article as you are expected to apply any of the Scholarship that best suits your need.
Although not all Financial aids or Scholarships are Fully Funded, Some are based on Tuition fee deduction of up to 50% or 25% Depending on the terms of Condition for the Scholarship. The Scholarship is Open to bachelor, Master’s and PhD programs at the University as we lists the Various Scholarship achievable for Domestic and International Students. See Radboud University Scholarship in Netherlands for International Students 2023
This List Consist of Merit Scholarships, Equity Scholarships, Sports Scholarship, Bursaries, Study Loans, External Sponsorship, Other Financial Support and Postgraduate Scholarships and Bursaries. These Scholarship does not Conclude their Specific deadline date but we advise all interested applicants to apply for these Scholarship at the earliest Possible time. See also Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program in France for International Students 2023
About Monash University in Malaysia
Monash is a global university, with four local campuses in Australia, as well as international locations in Malaysia, China, Italy, India and Indonesia. A unique alliance with the University of Warwick (UK) sits alongside an array of international collaborations with leading universities and corporations around the world, expanding our global network..
Established in 1998, Monash University Malaysia is Monash’s third largest campus and one of Malaysia’s most respected universities. We were awarded a 6-star SETARA rating by the Ministry of Higher Education Malaysia in 2017 and 2019, cementing our position in the very top cohort of outstanding universities in the country.
Host: Monash University Malaysia
Study Level: Bachelor / Masters / PhD
Type: Funded / Fully Funded
Gender: males and females
Award taken in: Malaysia
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Target: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for International Students 2023
The Following are the Eligibility Requirements for Domestic and International Students to Study at the University;
- Malaysian Citizens and International Students from all part of the World are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship.
- Must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course of study.
- Applicants must enroll as a Full-time students at the University.
- On no Account candidates who wants to apply for Monash University in Malaysia will be able to change course of study
- This Scholarship cannot be taken with other form of either Government or external bodies within and outside Malaysia.
- Scholarships is only available to new or Continuing students who are currently enrolled and have been offer admission at the University.
- Candidate must also meet other terms of Scholarship as stated on the University website.
List of Monash University in Malaysia Scholarships for Domestic and International students 2023
Undergraduate Merit Scholarships:
Monash High Achiever Award (for new students): This is available for Malaysian citizen or International student and All undergraduate courses except Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine and Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Monash High Achiever Award (for continuing students):
Monash Pharmacy Excellence Scholarship: This Scholarship is open only in the Field of Pharmacy for both Malaysian citizen or International student.
Female in Engineering Scholarship: Applicants must be Female Malaysian citizen o Female international student and For enrolment into the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) program.
Graduate Research Pathway Scholarship: Selection of the scholarship will be based on academic achievement for each discipline as determined by Monash University Malaysia as all honours degrees including Postgraduate Diploma in Business and Commerce are eligible.
Master of Professional Counselling Scholarship: This is available for Malaysian citizen or International student and For entry into Master of Professional Counselling at Monash University Malaysia (full-time study only)
Engineering Research Opportunities for PhD/Masters (Research): This Scholarship is Open to Malaysian citizens and International Students with Specific CGPA as Scholarship is Open For all research degrees in priority areas of research at Monash University Malaysia.
Scholarships benefits for 100% Full Tuition fee and Living allowance of RM2,800/month (up to 24 months of candidature) for masters and RM2,800/month (up to 39 months of candidature) for PhD.
Scholarships are in the following Courses;
Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering
To Apply for Engineering Research Opportunities for PhD/Masters (Research) Click HERE
Graduate Research Excellence Scholarship (New students): Applicants must be either a New graduate research students enrolling to Monash Malaysia or Current graduate research students at Monash Malaysia in their first year of enrolment
Graduate Research Tuition Fee Waiver Scholarship (New students): Candidate must be New graduate research students or Current graduate research students at Monash Malaysia in their first year of registration
Global Excellence and Mobility Scholarship (GEMS): The Global Excellence and Mobility Scholarship (GEMS) program features regional mobility and is awarded to highly qualified students seeking to work on projects of regional and global relevance.
EngIT Teaching and Research Scholarship: Applicants Must Contribute an average of ten (10) hours of teaching related activities per week, Engage in other teaching related activities, Teaching duties will be assigned for two semesters per year, attend training in teaching workshops provided by the School and University, and The teaching assignment will be managed by Deputy HoS (Education) in School of Engineering or Associate HoS (Education) in School of Information Technology respectively.
Benefits of Monash university Malaysia scholarship 2023
- Full or Partial Tuition fee
- Airfare ticket will be Provided after the completion of the Program
- Monthly Stipend
- Healthcare Coverage
- Previous Academic certificate
- official academic record/transcript,
- IELTS or TOEFL
- Reference Letter
- Visa Approval Letter (VAL)
How to Apply
Interested applicants for Monash University Malaysia Scholarships for International Students 2023 Application Procedure have been Simplified;
- For Any of the Undergraduate Scholarship Above Click HERE and Click Application Procedure
- For Postgraduate Scholarship for either Research Click HERE, Coursework HERE
Application Closing dates for Monash University Malaysian Scholarships 2023 remain OPEN
- University of Bradford UK Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023
- McMaster University Scholarships Application for international students 2023
- University of Lorraine France PhD and Postdoctoral Vacancies Positions 2022
- Maxwell King PhD Scholarship (MKS) in Australia 2023 | Fully Funded
- university of Nottingham Job Vacancies for International Students 2022
- Fully-Funded Scholarships in Monash University 2022 – 2023
- Cornell University Scholarships for international students USA 2023
Applying for a scholarship
I want to do a scholarship for degree