Apply for Various Positions at University of Amsterdam which is available for International students from all Parts of the World. There are Job Vacancies as we Highlight Some of the Details of University of Amsterdam PhD Vacancies & Postdoc Positions in Netherlands 2023 Foreign Students can Apply.
Applicants are Welcome to work and Study at the University as there are numbers of Open PhD Positions and Postdoctoral Fellowship Call Vacancies in Research Fields and Other Academic Areas. We Encourage Applicants to fill in these Position at the Earliest Possible time before the Closing Date.
Postdoc Positions are Either temporary or permanent as the University has stated on the Official Website. Once you Fits In the Researcher Groups, you will be Accepted and other Information will be Communicated to You as you work with University of Amsterdam (UvA), Check out Aarhus university PhD Vacancies & Postdoctoral fellowship in Denmark 2023
There are benefits attached to PhD, Postdoc and Faculty Positions at University of Amsterdam as Provisions are made for research expenses and travels, a competitive salary, relocation services and working-conditions that offers work-life balance. Let Get to Know university of Amsterdam jobs Vacancies in relation to PhD, Postdoctoral Fellowship and Faculty Positions. Check out LA Trobe University Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023-2024
Table of Contents
PhD, Postdoc & Faculty Positions Details
Host: University of Amsterdam
The award can be taken in Netherlands
Course Level: PhD and Postdoc Positions
Number of Awards: Not Known
Nationality: International Students
List of University of Amsterdam PhD & Postdoctoral fellowship Open Job Vacancies
- Secretary of the University (Internal)
- Assistant Professor of Pedagogical Sciences
- Management Assistant – Communication Department
General Eligibility Requirements for University of Amsterdam PhD Vacancies & Postdoc Positions in Netherlands 2023
- Applicants Must be able to Publish Scientific articles in journals and at national and international conferences.
- Applicants Must have Obtain a master’s Degree in relation to the Specific Doctoral Course of Study.
- For Postdoc, Applicants Must have obtain PhD or a foreign degree equivalent to a PhD acceptable at UvA
- Applicants Must Have Keen Interest, passion for research
- Applicants must master the English language in speech and writing
- Ability to work as a Team or With a Group of researchers
- For Specific Eligibility Criteria, Click any of the Open Positions above for Elaborated Details
Benefits of PhD and Postdoc Positions University of Amsterdam
- €3.821 up to a maximum of € 5,230 (scale 11) gross per month
- Extension of position for another year Depending on Performance
- Holiday Allowance
- End of the Year Bonus
How to Apply
- To Apply for University of Amsterdam PhD Vacancies & Postdoc Positions in Netherlands 2023, Applicants Should visit the Official webpage of these Open Positions at University of Amsterdam with the Link Above
- Check out the details by reading the What are you going to do, task, requirements, offer and job Application before Proceeding to Apply.
University of Amsterdam PhD and postdoc positions Deadline Varies, Check Specific Course Programme for the Official Closing Date.
- University of Gothenburg PhD vacancies Positions 2022-2023
- Gates Cambridge Scholarship for international Students in UK 2023-2024
- University of Oslo PhD and Postdoc vacancies Positions in Norway 2022-2023
- Leiden university scholarship For International Students 2023 (Fully Funded)
- American University of Beirut Scholarship AUB 2022-2023 (Fully Funded)
- RMIT university vice chancellor PhD scholarship Application for International Students