Vice-Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship (VCPS) is available for foreign Students to Study in Australia as there are Fully Funded opportunities for Applicants. Get all the Required RMIT university vice chancellor PhD scholarship Application for International Students 2023 Academic Session.
There are Limited Numbers if Scholarships as We encourage Applicants to Apply before the deadline date in September. Are You Looking for Fully Funded Scholarships for Research Programmes in Australia, Apply for RMIT PhD scholarships 2023 an opportunity to obtain a Certification in available research Courses offer by the University.
We have discussed about other Scholarships Opportunities you can apply in Australia, the Murdoch University Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024 is till very much Open for Application and Likewise Deakin University Scholarship for International students 2023-24 | Fully Funded. Apply to any of these Funded Opportunities for Masters and PhD Programs.
RMIT university vice chancellor’s Scholarships is Available to Only PhD Students, as we List below some of the Doctorate Degree Programs You Can Apply Under the VCPS at RMIT University. The Requirements, Financial Coverage and Other Financial Benefits also Step by Step Process on how to Apply for Scholarship will be Discuss Below.
Table of Contents
About RMIT University in Australia
Located in Melbourne Australia, RMIT University is a global university of technology, design and enterprise. Ranking No 1 for graduate employment and 3rd globally for our environmental, social and economic impact. RMIT Possess Up to date Standard Facilities with International Standard.
The University offers various Programs as its was raised to a university Standard in 1992. its offer 135 undergraduate Scholarships and 145 Postgraduates Programs across its various Departments. Check out Clarendon scholarship at Oxford University in United Kingdom 2023 (Fully Funded)
Host: RMIT University
Study Level: PhD
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: 10
Award taken in: Australia
Target: Australian, New Zealand Citizen and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for RMIT university vice chancellor PhD scholarship Application for International Students 2023-2024
- Availability: Australians, New Zealand and International Students are Eligible to Apply
- Applicants Must apply for Full-time Program at the University
- Applicants must have either Complete Masters by Research or Masters by Curses Work
- Obtain a First class Honours and undergraduate degree with GPA of 4 (80% and Above) during their Study.
- Applicants Who Hold Research Doctorate or Equivalent Degree are not Eligible
- Applicants who are Currently Studying at RMIT University are Not Eligible for Scholarship.
- Candidate receiving another equivalent award, scholarship or research related salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the 2022 RTP base rate to undertake the research degree.
- Applicants Must meet the Eligible Requirements (IELTS/TOEFL, GMAT) to be Eligible for Scholarship
List of Available Fields of Study | RMIT university PhD scholarships for Australians, New Zealand and international Students
Business and management
Computing and information technology
Education and training
Engineering and technology
Tourism and hospitality
Health services and support
Humanities and social sciences
Sport and leisure
The duration of a Vice Chancellor’s PhD Scholarship is 3 Years and 6 months This will be reduced by any periods of study undertaken towards an equivalent research degree prior to the commencement of the program at RMIT University.
Benefits (Value) of Vice Chancellor’s RMIT Scholarship 2023
The following are the financial Coverage of RMIT scholarships 2023;
- Full Tuition fee waiver for the Entire Study Duration.
- $45,076 Stipend per annum
- Research Grant of $5,000 per annum
- International candidates in receipt of this scholarship are also awarded an RMIT Research International Tuition Fee Scholarship (RRITFS)
- Applicants in receipt of an RTP Fee Offset scholarship are not required to pay tuition fees for the maximum duration of their candidature
- Relocation allowance ($515 per adult and $255 per child to a maximum of $1,540)
- Health Cover (OSHC) for Students
- Applicants will be Granted paid sick, maternity and parenting leave
How to Apply
Applicants are required to do the Following to apply for RMIT University PhD Scholarship;
- Choose your program
- Identify your research project or research area (Find Research Projects Here)
- Propose your own research topic
- Fill the Expression of Interest form HERE
- Submit your Application after including all supporting documents
The application closing date for RMIT university vice chancellor PhD scholarship Application for International Students (Australians and new Zealand inclusive) is September 15th, 2023.
- University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023
- 300 University of South Australia Scholarships for International students | Full Funding
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Research for International students 2022
- Universities in Australia without IELTS 2023 | Study Abroad
- Saskatchewan University Scholarship in Canada for International Students 2023
- ROMA TRE University PhD Scholarship Call for International Students 2023-2024