Applications are Open for Italians and International Students to Study at Roma Tre University (Universita Degli Studi). Are You Interested in Fully Funded Scholarship in Italy? Opportunities are Open for Roma TRE University PhD Scholarship Call for International Students 2022-2023 Academic Session.
All the Details You Need Will be Discussed in this article, Note That This PhD Call is for 2022/2023 which is Currently Open as there will also be 39th Cycle for 2023/2024 Academic Session. There is No Need For Application fee as both Domestic and International students are required to Summit an Online Application form. Check Out Tuscia University PhD Scholarship Application in Italy 38th Cycle 2022-2023
You are Required to Fill this Open Position at the Earliest possible time Before they are Filled. These Positions is with and without financial aid and there are reserve Position for International Students Who have Obtain a Foreign Degree outside Italy. Applications will be considered regardless of gender, age, religion or nationality from all Parts of the World.
Check Out The Requirement for Application (Eligibility), Courses Availability for PhD Scholarship at Roma Tre University, Benefits and Step by Step Procedures of how to Apply for PhD Call at The University for 2023. You may Like University of Camerino PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
About ROMA TRE University in Italy
Located in Rome Italy, Roma Tre University is a Public Research Institution that offers Wide range of Programs for Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree and PhD Degree. The University was Founded in the Year 1992 with a fair percentage in terms of Acceptance Rate.
According to QS World ranking, The University is One of the Top Public Research in Rome with 12 Departments ( Law, Engineering, Architecture, Economics, Business Economics, Philosophy, Communication and Performing Arts Industrial, Electronic and Mechanical Engineering, Foreign Languages, Literatures and Cultures, Mathematics and Physics, Science, Education Science, Political Science and Humanities)
Host: Roma Tre University
Study Level: PhD
Type: Fully Funded
Award taken in: Italy
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Availability: Italians and International Students
- University of Salerno PhD scholarship Application Call in italy 2022-2023
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarships 2023-2024 for International Students
- University of Genoa PhD Scholarship in Italy for international Students 2022-2023
Eligibility Requirements For Roma TRE University PhD Scholarship Call for International Students 2022-2023
- Admission Requirements: Domestic Students must hold an Italian degree known as “Laurea specialistica/magistrale” or a degree awarded under the former university system and International Applicants Must hold a Qualification equivalent to the Italian degree by an authorized Italian Higher Education Institution.
- Both Domestic and International Students are Eligible to Apply for Roma Tre University PhD Scholarship.
- Applications are also accepted from candidates who expect to gain their Italian or Foreign degree by 31 December 2022.
- Applications received after the deadline and with methods other than those indicated above will not be considered valid.
- Admission at Roma Tre University is Strictly by academic performance and Evaluation.
- Scholarship will not be Awarded if Applicants have Previously Benefitted from the Scholarship Program.
- Applicants must Submit all Supporting Documents for proof of their Academic Performance and record.
- Scholarships cannot be granted along with fellowships or other grants
List of PhD Courses Available for Roma TRE University 2022-2023 Academic Session
- CITY LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTURE – city landscape architecture
- ARCHITECTURE: INNOVATION AND HERITAGE
- MOLECULAR, CELLULAR AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY – environmental biology
- MOLECULAR, CELLULAR AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY – molecular and cellular biology
- CIVILIZATION AND LINGUISTIC-LITERARY CULTURES FROM ANCIENT TO MODERN – Greek and Roman civilization and tradition
- CIVILIZATION AND LINGUISTIC-LITERARY CULTURES FROM ANCIENT TO MODERN – italianistica
- CULTURES, PRACTICES AND TECHNOLOGIES OF CINEMA, MEDIA, MUSIC, THEATER AND DANCE – cultures, practices and technologies of cinema, media, music, theater and dance
- LEGAL DISCIPLINES – administrative, tax and criminal law disciplines
- LEGAL DISCIPLINES – private law disciplines
- LEGAL DISCIPLINES – public, international and European disciplines
LEGAL DISCIPLINES – historical-philosophical, ecclesiastical and comparative disciplinesprocedure
- ECONOMY – economics
- APPLIED ELECTRONICS – applied electronics
- PHILOSOPHY – analytical philosophy and empirical sciences
- PHILOSOPHY – history of philosophy and critical thinking
- PHYSICS – physics
- IT AND AUTOMATION – IT and automation
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – civil engineering
MECHANICAL AND INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING – mechanical and industrial engineeringprocedure
- LAW & SOCIAL CHANGE: THE CHALLENGES OF TRANSNATIONAL REGULATION – law & social change: the challenges of transnational regulation
- FOREIGN LANGUAGES, LITERATURES AND CULTURES – foreign languages, literatures and cultures
- MARKETS, BUSINESS AND CONSUMERS – economic and consumer law
MARKETS, BUSINESSES AND CONSUMERS – finance, markets and regulationprocedure
- MARKETS, BUSINESS AND CONSUMERS – corporate governance and management
- MARKETS, BUSINESS AND CONSUMERS – quality, innovation and sustainability
- METHODS AND MODELS FOR SUSTAINABLE ENGINEERING – methods and models for sustainable engineering
- MATERIAL AND NANOMATERIAL SCIENCES – matter sciences, nanotechnologies and complex systems
- EARTH SCIENCE
BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGIES
- POLITICAL SCIENCES – government and institutions
- POLITICAL SCIENCES – gender studies
- POLITICAL SCIENCES – European and international studies
- HISTORY, TERRITORY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE – history (politics, society, cultures, territory)
- HISTORY, TERRITORY AND CULTURAL HERITAGE – historical-artistic, archaeological and conservation studies
- EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL THEORY AND RESEARCH – sociology and social work
- EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL THEORY AND RESEARCH – educational theory and research
- EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL THEORY AND RESEARCH – theory and history of pedagogy, education, children’s literature
Benefits of Roma TRE University PhD Call 2022-2023 for international students in Italy
- Full Tuition fee wavier
- The amount of the scholarship is increased by 50%, for a total period not exceeding twelve months, for carrying out research activities abroad.
- Monthly installments for a total annual amount of € 16.243,00
- Grants and other Research Allocation will be Based on Academic Merit.
How to Apply
Applicants who wants to Apply for Roma TRE University PhD Scholarship Call for International Students 2022-2023 Should Check how the Procedure for Application Here
The Application Closing Date for Doctorate Degree Program Call for Admission 38th Cycle at Roma TRE University in Italy is 24th August 2022, Any Application after this date will not be entertained.
Ensure You Read the PDF call HERE
- University of Southern Queensland international PhD Stipend Scholarship 2023
- Umeå University PhD vacancies & Postdoc Fellowship for international Students 2022
- Australian National University Scholarship for International Students 2023
- Clarendon scholarship at Oxford University in United Kingdom 2023 (Fully Funded)
- Charles Darwin University Scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023
This is a great opportunity for me to be able to make it to the apex.. If granted PhD in the political science government and institutions.. Thanks I’ve MSc in Public administration with CGPA 4.00. My thesis was effects of insecurity on Agricultural activities a study of Katsina state, Nigeria.