Considering Study in Australia on a Fully Funded scholarship? The University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023 is open as all applicants are required to apply for research period 1 & 2 for 2023.
Scholarships is Open to Masters by research/MPhil and PhD Students as the University of Sydney Welcomes all Foreign Students to apply for the Scholarship (1st and 2nd round) for 2023 Academic session. Participate in the Australian Government research training program (RTP) Scholarship by submitting your Expression of Interest (EOI) form before deadline.
Students who have applied for admission to a higher degree by research (HDR) and selected the relevant box in the application form will be considered for this scholarship. There is no need for separate application form as Candidate will be Automatically selected once Qualified for the Program under the RTP Scholarship in Australia. Check out Bond University PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
All Academic Fields are available for Scholarship as this covers full Tuition fee, travelling expenses and Accommodation while the yearly Stipend is Paid on two Installments. There are three RTP Scholarships at the University of Sydney, they are RTP Fees offset Scholarships which is an Unconditional offer for Australian Students.
RTP Stipend Scholarships is for candidates with exceptional potentials in research who have applied HDR courses at Australian University while University of Sydney Postgraduate Awards (UPA) are awards that are automatically rewarded to merited applicants.
About University of Sydney Australia
Ranking top 50 Universities in the World, the university of Sydney is one of the best university in Australia. Founded in the year 1850, the university is a Public research university in Australia.
The university has become one of the most preferred universities in Australia for international Students in recent years, offers most Courses at undergraduate and Postgraduate level. It is equipped with the latest facilities for learning process with up to date gym facilities for Sports. See Deakin University Scholarship for International students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
Host: Australian Government/University of Sydney
Study level: Masters, MPhil and Doctorate Degree
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Award Taken in: Australia
Target: Domestic and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023
- Both Domestic and International Students are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship
- Applicants Must be offer a Place to Study in University of Sydney
- Applicants must be commencing or enrolled international postgraduate research student
- Applicants Must Possess High Academic Achievement and Research Exposure & potentials
- Candidate Must Enrolled in any of the Higher Degree by Research Courses at the University
- Participate in full-time Higher Degree by research (HDR) programs at the university
- Must not be receiving other Scholarships from either external sources or by the Australian government.
- Applicants Must not have benefitted from any scholarships within the last 5 years in Australia
Benefits of Sydney university scholarships 2022
The following and the financial benefits and other scholarships program under the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships;
- Full Tuition fee Covered
- Healthcare Coverage
- Accommodation Available for Candidates (all Degree level)
- Allowance for masters and PhD Students (Reimbursement of up to $420 for Masters candidates and up to $840 for Doctoral candidates )
- Research Allowance
- Air Travel tickets before and after the completion of the degree program
- $1,250 for Relocation Allowance
Academic Fields/Majors | university of Sydney courses
- Master of Laws (Research)
- Master of Fine Arts
- Master of Philosophy (Business)
- Master of Criminology (Research)
- Master of Education (Research)
- Master of Music (Musicology)
- Master of Music (Composition)
Master of Arts (Research)
Master of Philosophy (Education)
Master of Philosophy (Engineering)
Master of Music (Performance)
Master of Music (Music Education)
Master of Philosophy (Social Work)
Master of Philosophy (Science)
Master of Philosophy (Medicine and Health)
Master of Philosophy (Arts and Social Sciences)
Master of Veterinary Clinical Studies
Master of Philosophy (Architecture, Design and Planning)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Music)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Law)
- Doctor of Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy (Business)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering)
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Doctor of Philosophy (Science)
- Doctor of Social Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy (Medicine and Health)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Science) [MCP/PhD]
- Doctor of Philosophy (Arts and Social Sciences)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Architecture, Design and Planning)
- Highest Previous Degree Certificate
- Academic Transcripts
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Thesis and Publications (PhD Programs)
- Acceptance letter from Supervisor
- All other Supporting Documents
How to Apply USydIS scholarships 2023
The following procedure are the steps of how to apply for University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023 (Domestic Students are Inclusive)
- Find a supervisor within the University whose academic background aligns with your research. You may visit Research Supervisor Connect to start.
- Apply for Admission by Choosing any of the Postgraduate research Courses Here then Proceed to Check the Eligibility Admission requirements
- Provide the Above Documents by Contacting a Progradauate research Coordinator as You Can Find the list of these Supervisors HERE (Only Applicable for PhD Students) thes Documents should include your academic/educational background and research experience.
- A Research Proposal is required which should be 2-4 pages in length (at least 1000 words) that outlines the subject area, objectives and significance of why you Choose the research area.
- Here is the Full Guide how the Research proposal should be drafted (See Sample)
- Submit your Application by attaching all relevant Documents and other supporting documents such as identification and evidence of residency status.
- Current Student Who are Enrolled in HDR at the University need to apply for a separate application form HERE
The Application closing date for Domestic Students (Australians) is 31st October 2022 while International Students Application for Postgraduate research Scholarships at Sydney University is Open all year.
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Korea National University of Arts Scholarship 2022-2023
- American University Emerging Global Leader Scholarship in USA 2023 Fully Funded
- United Arab Emirates University Scholarship UAE 2022 | Fully Funded
- Austria Government Scholarships For International Students 2022-2023
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2022-2023
- University of Insubria PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- McGill University Scholarships Application for International Students 2022-2023