Scholarships are available for International students to Study in ital on a fully funded PhD Program at the University of Insubria. Application for Call for admission to doctoral courses XXXVIII cycle a.y. 2022/2023 is Open and all Countries are eligible to apply for this doctoral degree program as we share more information about University of Insubria PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Fully Funded.
Do you want to Improve on your research Capacity and experience? Università degli Studi dell’Insubria is open as there arr various doctoral courses available as we list them below. Doctoral Programs will last for three years so applicants who are eligible for Scholarships will benefit from a Full Tuition fee and all other expenses for the entire study duration.
Students are expected to learn so much and acquire skills in research to perform at the highest level. There is going to be an Entrance examination likewise oral or written tests: those holding a Master’s Degree or equivalent (Italian or foreign) may apply in accordance with the terms and conditions specified in the call
In this article, Applicants will be enlightened about the Requirements to apply for the University of Insubria PhD Courses, the Benefits and the steps by step procedures to Apply for Scholarship. Check out Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23
About University of Insurbia Italy
The University of Insurbia was founded in the year 1998 located in Como, Varese and Busto Arsizio. Both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs are offered by the Università degli Studi dell’Insubria. The University is ranking 51th in Best Global University in Italy.
Host: Università degli Studi dell’Insubria
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: PhD
Award Taken in: Italy
Gender: Males and Females
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Target: Italians and International students
Fully Funded Università degli Studi dell’Insubria PhD Scholarships for 2022-2023 Call for admission XXXVIII cycle a.y is a 3 year Program which all expenses will be cater for by the University for the entire Study duration.
List of Academic Field/Major University of Insubria Italy 2022-2023
- Chemical and Environmental Science
- Clinical and Experimental Medicine and Medical Humanities
- Computer Science and the Mathematics of Computation
- Experimental and Translational Medicine
- Law and Human Sciences
- Life Science and Biotechnology
- Methods and Models for Economic Decisions
- Physics and Astrophysics
Clinical and Experimental Medicine and Medical Humanities
- Pedagogy and Psychology
- Political and Social Science
Law and Human Sciences
- Philology and Literature
- History of Art
- Pedagogy and Psychology
Physics and Astrophysics
Methods and Models for Economic Decisions
Experimental and Translational Medicine
Chemical and Environmental Science
Computer Science and the Mathematics of Computation
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Industrial and Information Engineering
- Economics and Statistics
Eligibility Requirements for University of Insubria PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Nationality: Italians and International students are eligible to apply for this PhD Scholarship Program.
- Admission Requirements: Masters Degree or Equivalent obtain Abroad or Italians who have obtain a Master’s Degree or a 4-year Degree, following the system previous to the
Ministerial Decree no. 509/1999.
- IELTS?GRE is not Mandatory
- Admission to Doctoral Programs is based on qualifications and exams as admission test consists in an evaluation of the candidates’ qualifications, and in a written and/or
- There will be an Online interviews for Applicants who are selected and will take place by using the platform made available by the University (Microsoft Teams)
- Applicants Must Have completed Masters Degree as at the time of Applying for this Scholarship.
- Applicants is Ineligible if they are benefitting or Has benefited from Government Scholarship in Italy.
Benefits of University of Insubria PhD Scholarship Fully Funded
Università degli Studi dell’Insubria PhD Scholarship Annually is € 13.638,47 and are renewed provided that the student has completed the program of activities for the previous year (scholarship of the PhD program is subject to the payment of social security contributions (INPS a gestione separata), according to the relevant regulations in force)
- Masters thesis
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Recommendation Letters
- Copy of Certificate
- Research projects (candidates are invited to contact Principal Investigators with regard to the programs of interest)
How to Apply
The following are the Procedure to apply for University of Insubria PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Fully Funded and there is a Guide docx that will help You to successfully apply of Doctoral Program A.A. 2022/2023 – XXXVIII cycle at University of Insubria 2022-2023:
- Create an Account Here
- Apply for the Doctoral Program Available for Scholarship
- Then insert your fiscal code, if you already have one. Just in case you don’t already have one fiscal code flag on “Foreign student without Fiscal Code”
- Click on “Login” and use your credentials to enter the system.
Proceed Further HERE for Better Information on How to Successfully Apply
The Application Closing Date for University of Insubria PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Fully Funded Call for Admission 38th Cycle is 2nd August 2022. Ensure you Have Indicated your interest by Applying before the deadline date
- McGill University Scholarships Application for International Students 2022-2023
- university of Trieste PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 38th Cycle
- University of Perugia PhD Scholarship Call in Italy 38th Cycle 2022-2023
- university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 38th Cycle
- University of New England Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023 | Fully Funded