Do You need a scholarship to study in a country like Italy where all candidates (International students are welcome to study) who wants a Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23 can Apply as Application is currently open to All incoming undergraduate and masters Degree program.
This is a government of Italy scholarship which is fully funded and international Students can apply for the prestigious Scholarship by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) . Scholarship can be Merit-based or Need for Financial Support but this Scholarships is to Finance Education in Italy for Foreign Students and Italians Living Outside the Country.
For Applicants to Qualify and Proceed to Apply for the Italian Government Scholarship 2022 for Masters and PhD Programme, Candidate Must reside in the Below Countries and Be certified that their Countries is among the list of Beneficiaries. Grants will be Awarded to complete study courses and research/training.
Applicants will be Selected in any Italian public or legally recognized educational institutions as this Will Promote and Increase the Diplomatic relationships in cultural, scientific and technological fields, to promote Italian language and culture and to support Italy’s economic system in the world. Check out Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) offers grants in favor of foreign citizens and Italian citizens living abroad (IRE) for the academic year 2022-23, You Can Seize and take the Opportunity by Applying with Your Academic Qualifications.
Host: Italian Government Scholarships
Award will be Taken in: Italy
Level: Masters / PhD
Type: Fully Funded
No of Specified Scholarships: NA
Nationality: Italians Living Abroad and International students
Requirements for Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23 (Eligibility Criteria)
- Applications must be sent exclusively through the STUDY IN ITALY portal. Applicants must be in possession of a valid passport or identity card. They must upload a legible photocopy of the document at the time of registration, under penalty of exclusion.
- Applicants Must Have Completed a Bachelor’s Degree to Be Awarded a Master’s Degree
- Applicants Must Have Completed a Bachelor’s Degree & a Master’s Degree to Be Awarded PhD Degree and Meet the Requirements of their Preferred Italian University.
- Candidate Must not be Older than 28 years and 364 Days at the Time of Applying for Master’s Degree.
- Candidate Must not be Older than 30 years and 364 Days at the Time of Applying for PhD Degree.
- Candidate Must not be Older than 40 years and at the Time of Applying for research Academic programmes under the Guidance of a Supervisor.
- Applicants Must Provide English Language Proficiency Requirements if Applying for English taught Courses
- Applicants Must Provide Italian Language Proficiency Requirements if Applying for Italian Language taught Courses
- Applicants Must meet Each Universities Respective Entry requirements with their Academic Qualifications.
NOTE: No proof of language proficiency is required for PhD programs and Research under academic supervision.
Benefits of Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-2023
- full tuition fee waivers for Eligible Applicants
- Monthly Stipend of 900 Euros paid quarterly to the Students current account
- Medical Insurance Coverage
All Programs be it Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or Research projects under academic supervision for Italian Government Scholarship Under host Education Institutions.
Why Study In Italy | MAECI Scholarship 2022-2023
- Fully Funded University of Bologna Scholarships 2022-2023
- Fully Funded University of Verona PhD Scholarships Italy 2022-2023
- Daad Helmut Schmidt Scholarship Program 2022-2023 in Germany (Fully Funded)
- Carnegie Mellon University Scholarships for International Students in Australia
- Scotland Government Saltire Scholarship Application for International Students 2022