Another Scholarships opportunities open for International Students in Italy at the university of Padova for the 2022-2023 Academic Session. If you are looking For Fully Funded PhD Positions anywhere in the world and in any disciplines, The university Provides numerous PhD Courses options for Foreign Students This article Entails Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 Academic Session.
This is the 38th cycle Series PhD call for Application at the University of Padova for Foreign Students to Study at University of Padova. The University will help Students with the Acquisition of Interdisciplinary and Disciplinary skills in various PhD Courses and research projects. Apply before the deadline Date to Ensure that your Application is Considered Valid while Anticipating for a Call Up Letter of Admission.
It is Interesting to know that there is No Need to Look For Project Supervisor or Need For Application fee as You Can Applied Directly to the University if Your Course Of Study is Available and Offer by the University of Padova 2022-2023 Academic Session. Check Out Fully Funded University of Bologna Scholarships 2022-2023
About University Of Padova
The University is Located in Padua and it is one of the oldest University in Italy, The university was Founded in the year 1922, the university has Served in Various Capacity and it is One of the Largest in Italy and Europe. with About 32 Departments and 43 research and Service Centre.
The University was Established by a group of students and teachers decided to come here from Bologna for the sole aim of Achieving a higher Education freedom. The Schools at the University of Padova Includes Agricultural science and Veterinary medicine, Economics and Political sciences, Engineering, Human and social sciences and cultural heritage, Law, Medicine and surgery, Psychology and Sciences.
Host: University of Padova
Award will be taken in: Italy
Study Level: Doctoral
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Target Groups: International Students
University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy Academic Discipline for PhD Degree programs at the University of Padova is 3 years including defending your thesis.
Eligibility Requirements for Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
- Countries: All Foreign Students are Eligible for Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
- Admission Requirements: Applicants Must hold or Must have Obtain diploma di laurea (pre-reform regime) or laurea specialistica/magistrale (post-reform regime) and Second-level academic qualifications awarded by AFAM (Higher Education in Art and Music) institutions.
- International Students Must have obtain a Bachelor and Masters Degree in any reputable Foreign universities abroad.
- Applicant who have Benefitted from PhD scholarships in any part of the World or Currently Benefitting from any Financial Aid are not Eligible to Apply.
- University of Padova have the sole Right to Exclude Applicants who have Falsely declare wrong Information during their Application.
- Applicants Must have been offered a Place for Admission before being Considered for the Fully Funded scholarship.
- Applicants Must Satisfied all Eligibility requirements to be Offered Scholarships at the university of Padova.
Courses Available for PhD Scholarships in University of Padova Italy
Fusion Science and Engineering
Management Engineering and Real Estate Economics
Mechatronics and Product Innovation Engineering
Molecular Sciences (Curr: Molecular Sciences, Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Science & Engineering of Materials and Nanostructures
Sciences of Civil, Environmental and Architectural Engineering
Sciences, Technologies and Measurements for Space
Animal and Food Science – English
Biosciences – English
Crop Science – English
Psychological Sciences – English
Medical and Biomedical Sciences
Arterial Hypertension and Vascular Biology – English
Biomedical Sciences – English
Clinical and Experimental Oncology and Immunology – English
Clinical and Experimental Sciences – Italian/ some English units
Developmental Medicine and Health Planning Sciences – Italian/ some English units
Molecular Medicine – English
Neuroscience – English
Pharmacological Sciences – Italian/ some English units
Translational Specialistic Medicine ‘G.B. Morgagni’ – Italian/ some English units
Veterinary Science and Food Safety – English
Economics and Management (Curr: Management, Economics) – English
Historical, Geographical, Anthropological Studies – Italian/ some English units
History, Criticism and Preservation of Cultural Heritage – Italian/ some English units
Human Rights, Society, and Multi-level Governance – English
International Law and Private and Labour Law – Italian/ some English units
Law – Italian / some English units
Linguistic, Philological and Literary Sciences – Italian/ some English units
Pedagogical, Educational and Instructional Sciences – Italian/ some English units
Philosophy – Italian/ some English units
Brain, Mind and Computer Science
Land, Environment, Resources and Health
National PhD programme in Sustainable Development and Climate Change
National PhD Programme in Artificial Intelligence
Documents Required University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022
- Scientific Publications
- Copies of Bachelor and Masters Degree Certificates
- Transcripts of all Semesters Records
- Motivation Letter
- Two Letters of Recommendation (One From Academic and Non Academic)
- Research Proposal
How to Apply
Applicants Interested in the Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 should begin their Application with the Following are the Steps by steps process;
- Visit this Link HERE and register for an Account
- Click on Manage Your Application
- Register as a New User and enter your username, Email and password
- Login and Choose University of Padova
- Submit all Supporting Documents after selecting the appropriate PhD Programme offered by the University of Padova
- Fill the Application form and enter the right Information.
- Submit your Application.
NOTE: No Need Looking for Project Supervisor, No Application Fee Required Apply Now Before The Deadline Date
DOWLOAD This FILES
The Application Closing Date for Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023 is 13th May 2022 at 1 pm CEST
WARNING Do Not send hard Copies to the University Via Email or Post office, this will be Discarded, Ensure all Documents are directly Submitted Via the Application Portal Online.
Treat As Urgent
Share this with Friends in need of Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy, Sharing is Caring!!!
- University of Gothenburg PhD vacancies Positions 2022-2023
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Life Sciences for International students 2022
- Fully Funded IBN Haldun University International Scholarships in Turkey 2022/23
- Mext Scholarship 2022 – 2023 | Study in Japan Fully Funded
- Fully Funded BeBetter Scholarship for International Students, Singapore 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University Canada