Due to the Demands of our Ardent readers for Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Opportunities abroad, We Found One there are Available Scholarships for International students as Applicants can Now apply for Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University, Canada.
For Chemistry, there are Available Full Funding Masters Scholarships for international Students at Western University, Canada. However, Scholarships From External Funding Sources are available and These Funding Source Financial Coverage are Different, Applicants will Have to Pick any of their Choice if they Meet the Eligibility Requirements.
Applicants will have to Seeks For Admission at Western University Ontario Canada and in the Process apply for Scholarship from the Sources of Funding Available. Once there are recommendations for Applicants, it will be Easier For these Funding Sources to approve your Scholarships Application for the Said Courses.
The Own Your Future doctoral professional development program creates career-ready graduates with the Power Skills necessary to excel in their studies and achieve their future goals. Assess your own strengths and opportunities for growth and focus on what you want to get out of your time here at Western. You Can Check out Fully Funded Otago University Scholarships for International Students 2022-23
Let Take a Look at the Western University Programs, and how they Flair in the International Community and their Contribution towards Quality Education in Canada and outside World. Furthermore is the Eligibility Requirements, Benefits and How to Apply for either Biochemistry of Chemistry PhD Scholarship at the University.
About Western University Canada
According to Times Higher Education 2022 Impact ranking, the University is Ranked top 3 in the world for sustainability and also through 12 Faculties, the University has offered 488 undergraduate programs and graduates degree programs.
Over 40000 Students has Enrolled at the University since it’s inception and About 5800 International Students Combined. the University added degrees in Art, Medicine, divinity and law. Founded in 1878 by Dr. Alan Shepard, it has More than 400 combinations of undergraduate majors, minors and specializations also More than 328,000 alumni in 160 countries worldwide.
Host: Western University
Award To Be Taken in: Canada
Study Level: Masters / PhD
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No Of Awards: Unspecified
Target Groups: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University, Canada
- International Students from any part of the world are Eligible to Apply for the scholarships at Western University, Canada.
- Applicants Must be Applying For Chemistry of Biochemistry Courses for Masters or PhD and have Study in previous Degree.
- Applicants Must be Applying as a Full Time Students
- Applicants who are Benefiting from other Scholarships Funding Source are Not Eligible
- Applicants Must be Fulfill the Eligibility Requirements of their External Funding Sources.
- Applicants Must be Conversant with research Components/ Researches.
- Applicants Whose Country primary Language is not English Must provide proof of Language proficiency.
Admission Requirements (Biochemistry)
- BSc in biochemistry, biology, genetics, chemistry, cell biology, microbiology, physiology or closely related disciplines.
- Minimum 78% GPA in the undergraduate and master’s degree; 85% for direct entry to the PhD program.
READ ALSO: 2022 MIPLC DAAD Scholarships in Germany For International Students Fully Funded
Admission Requirements (Chemistry)
- M.Sc. degree in chemistry (or equivalent) from a recognized university, college or institute.
- An overall average of 75% (B+) or higher in the master’s degree.
NOTE: Applicants must have additional research Components for either Chemistry or Biochemistry
Scholarships Duration | Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University Canada
Scholarships covers the entire duration of Study which is 12 terms (A total of six Semesters) which amounts to 3 years of Study.
After Applying for Admission at the University, Candidates are Required to also Apply to these Canadians Funding institutions although Scholarships Values Varies as Some are higher than the others
- Graduate Student Funding Support Package
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships (if eligible):
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships (Vanier CGS)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS)
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose country’s Primary Language is not English are to Provide any of the Following English Language test Scores;
- TOEFL – 237
- IELTS – 7 out of 9 in each category.
- MELAB – 80 in each sessions
- CAEL Assessment – 60 overall
Benefits of western university Graduate scholarships 2022-2023
- M.Sc. Applicants in Chemistry Can benefit up to $23,352 Annually
- PhD Applicants in Chemistry Can benefit up to 33,271/ Annually
- Yearly Stipends may rise up to $50,000 per year for three years from External Sources
Fields of Research (Biochemistry)
- Genome Dynamics, Epigenetics, and Gene Expression
- Human Genetics and Clinical Biochemistry
- Macromolecular Structure and Dynamics
- Signal Transduction and Intercellular Communication
Fields of Research (chemistry)
- Application form
- English Proficiency test Scores (For Non English speaking Countries)
- CV or Resume
- Letter of Recommendation
- Statement of Interest
How to Apply
- Applicants Must Apply for Admission at western University, Canada and be admitted into any of the Postgraduate or Graduate Programs Specified above (Apply for Admission HERE)
- Apply for any of the External Funding Sources listed Above which Can be Found HERE
- Submit all Supporting Documents and Provide all the Necessary information needed once you meet the Eligibility requirements in any of these Funding sources before their Application Closing Date.
Chemistry APPLY NOW Biochemistry APPLY NOW
Application closing date for Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University Canada is 24th September 2022 (Application deadline varies for Admission at the University)
Share this with Friends!!!
- Missouri Western State university Scholarships for International students 2022
- Fully Funded PhD Studentships in Chemistry in the UK 2022/23
- UK Masters Scholarship Application form 2021 in Science
- 2022-2023 University of Dayton Undergraduate Scholarships to Study in USA
- 2022-2023 Glenmore Postgraduate Medical Scholarships to Study in UK