There are available PhD positions in the University of Pavia Italy, we are restricted to getting Enough details as always wish to but we make available in this article what you need to Know about university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 39th Cycle and how you Can Apply for these Position.
This Month, the university Announced PhD Position for both Italians and International Students in any part of the World to Apply. Although, the type of Contract is to be determined by the Admission committee at the University if it will be a Funded or Fully Funded Scholarship PhD programs.
This is a Competition and only the best are Selected, all Applicants needs to do is to make their Interest known by submitting an application online to participate in the Cycle for PhD Admission at the university of Pavia, Italy. Check Out University of Bergamo PhD Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
Table of Contents
Host: University of Pavia
Study Level: PhD
Type: Scholarships (to be Determined)
No of Awards: 159
Gender: Males and Females
Award taken in: Italy
Target: International Students
Available PhD Courses | University of Pavia
Section 1 Courses
- Computational Mathematics, Learning and Data Science
- Philosophy – FINO
- Biomedical science
Section 2 Courses
- Bioengineering, bioinformatics and health technologies
- Design, Modeling, and Simulation in Engineering
- Private law, Roman law and European legal culture
- Public law, criminal and international justice
- Genetics, molecular and cellular biology
- Electronic, computer and electrical engineering
- Experimental medicine
- Public health and lifestyle
- Chemical and pharmaceutical sciences and industrial innovation
- Literary and musical text sciences
- Earth and environmental sciences
- Communication sciences and practices
- Translational and Precision Medicine
Requirements for Admission
- Age: there is no Age Limitation for university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy
- Applicants who are in possession of a bachelor’s degree before D.M. 509/1999 (old ordinamento) or a specialist / master’s degree or title second level academic degree awarded by the institutions belonging to the AFAM sector (Higher Artistic and Musical Education)
- Applicants who have an academic qualification obtained abroad recognized as suitable for participation in the competition by the commission examiner. The academic qualification obtained abroad must be comparable in terms of duration, level and disciplinary field to a second Italian academic qualification level. During the registration procedure for the competition the candidates, in order to recognition of suitability of the qualification obtained abroad, must attach by upload, in addition to the qualifications required for the chosen course: – self-certification, pursuant to D.P.R. 445/2000 and subsequent amendments, of all university qualifications obtained, with the list of exams taken, the relative assessment and legal duration of the course, if Italian and EU citizens; – certificates in Italian or English of the university degrees obtained, with the list of the exams taken, the relative evaluation and the legal duration of the course, if non-EU citizens. Certificates in a language other than Italian or from English must be accompanied by a sworn translation in one of these languages; – any other documentation deemed useful for assessing the admissibility of the title held for participation in the competition (eg Diploma Supplement, Declaration of Value on the spot etc.). The candidate may be required at any time to integrate the documentation submitted, in order to verify the admissibility of the qualification held.
- Applicants those who will obtain a specialist / master’s degree or similar foreign academic qualification by the date of enrollment in the PhD program. The failure to obtain the degree by the date of enrollment in the PhD course involves the forfeiture of any benefit assigned. Should the candidate if he is the winner, he will be admitted “with reserve” and must submit, by the date
COMPETITIONS FOR ADMISSION TO COURSES RESEARCH DOCTORATE – XXXIX CYCLE:
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE ATTENTION: the online application must be strictly concluded.
1. Read carefully the notice of competition about university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy and any additions to the link http://phd.unipv.it/bando-39/.
2. Identify the competition that interests you, paying attention to the modalities and dates selection.
3. Prepare, as indicated in point 8 of this note, the qualifications that will be evaluated for the chosen competition. Check that you have signed and dated the self-certifications as required by the competition announcement and, if provided for between the qualifications assessed, the curriculum vitae. Don’t forget to attach a copy of a valid identity document.
4. Connect to the Reserved Area: http://studentionline.unipv.it/esse3/Home.do.
5. If you have never been enrolled at the University of Pavia, register with the system selecting the item “Registration” from the menu at the top right and entering the data personal details required; then, using the credentials received from the system, log in to procedure by clicking “Login”. If you have already been enrolled at the University of Pavia in the past, click directly “Login” and enter the credentials in your possession (if you have lost the password, click on “Forgot password”). Verify, in the “Personal Data” section (top right menu> Home> Personal Data), that i your data is correct and updated, in particular the e-mail address, to which all communications relating to the competition will be delivered.
6. Choose “Home” in the menu at the top right, then “Secretariat”, then, again in the same menu, “Admission test”, then click on the blue button “Registration for competitions” at the bottom of the page on the left. If, once logged in, you should see only your career, click on the name of the study course you are or have been to registered and you will find, on the right, the “Secretariat” menu; then proceed as above indicated.
7. In the application form you must indicate: – the chosen doctoral course; – the type of post chosen by selecting the “administrative category”.
Refer to these Documents for More Details
- Instructions for completing the online application for participation in the competitions
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Self-certification model
Application Closing Date
for Section 1 courses, the deadline date is 26th June 2023 while for section 2 courses is 28th July 2023.
- Fully Funded Udacity/Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarships 2022-23
- Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
- University of East Anglia (UEA) Scholarships for International students 2022-23
- Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23