There are 232 PhD positions of which 185 are Fully Funded at Politecnico di Milano. This is the 38th Cycle call for PhD position as the Numbers of Available courses for Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023 Fully Funded.
Deadline date is this month for the Available Positions until its Filled but Applicants are Advised to Apply with a Good academic Credentials and Curricula as these Positions Could be Very Competitive and Applications received after the Deadline Date will not be Considered.
Applicants Interested in PhD in Italy for international students 2022 should Make their Decision Known by Applying for Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships as the Application is Currently Ongoing until Filled which Can be Closed at anytime., the 2022-2023 Academic Session begins in November 2022. Check out Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2022-2023
Reason why You Should Apply as Early as it Can be is because the Number of Scholarship can be Filled up out of 232 PhD Positions only 185 are Eligible for Scholarships while the remaining 47 positions will be Self Funded by the Candidates. Scholarships is Open to Italian and International Students in any part of the World.
About Politecnico di Milano
Politecnico di Milano is one of the top ranked research based technical universities in Milano Italy, it has also Achieve a feet and listed among the top 10 technical universities in Europe. The university was established in the year 1863 housing over 45000 Students in the field of Architecture, Design and Engineering.
Most postgraduate Courses are taught in English language and hence the increasing numbers of foreign Students who wants to Study at Polytechnic University of Milano (Politecnico di Milano).
Host: Politecnico di Milano
Award taken in: Italy
Study Level: PhD
Gender: Males and Females
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: 185
Target: Italian and International Students
PhD Programme, Places and Available Numbers of politecnico di milano scholarships for international Students
|TITLE OF PhD PROGRAMME||TOTAL AVAILABLE PLACES||N. SCHOLARSHIPS (including topic and interdisciplinary)|
|ARCHITECTURE, BUILT ENVIRONMENT AND CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING||17||14|
|INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY AND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING||10||8|
|PRESERVATION OF THE ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE||6||5|
|DATA ANALYTICS AND DECISION SCIENCES||6||5|
|ENVIRONMENTAL AND INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEERING|
|Area 1. Water Science and Engineering||1||1|
|Area 2. Transport Infrastructure and Geosciences||1||1|
|Area 3 Environmental and Hydraulic Engineering and Geomatics||5||4|
|Area 1. Computer Science and Engineering||9||7|
|Area 2. Electronics||7||5|
|Area 3. Systems and Control||8||6|
|Area 4. Telecommunications||5||4|
|Area 1. Advanced Materials and Smart Structures||9||7|
|Area 2. Sustainable Mobility||5||4|
|Area 3. Engineering Design and Manufacturing for the Industry of the Future||10||8|
|Area 4. MeccPhD International Track||0||0|
|STRUCTURAL, SEISMIC AND GEOTECHNICAL ENGINEERING||8||6|
|MATHEMATICAL MODELS AND METHODS IN ENGINEERING||10||8|
|ARCHITECTURAL, URBAN AND INTERIOR DESIGN||5||4|
|ENERGY AND NUCLEAR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY||14||11|
|SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY AND POLICY FOR SUSTAINABLE CHANGE||5||4|
|URBAN PLANNING, DESIGN AND POLICY||3||3|
Eligibility Requirements for Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Foreign Students from any part of the world and Italians can Apply for the PhD Scholarships with Laurea Specialistica (equivalent to a Master) or Certificate from reputable Foreign Universities.
- Applicants must Submit all Supporting Documents for proof of their Academic Performance and record.
- Applicants who are not in Possession of their Master’s Degree Certificate as at the time of this call can Apply.
- Admission to Politecnico di Milan is Strictly by academic performance and Evaluation.
- Former PhD candidates of Politecnico di Milano cannot participate in the call for the same programme if they have been issued a measure of exclusion from the programme in the last 5 years.
Applicants Must be in possession of the Following Documents as they Apply for a Fully Funded Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- National Identity (Passport)
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree Certification
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Motivation letter (Max. 2000 Characters)
- Two referees with their Contact details
- Tax Code for Italian Applicants Only
How to Apply
- Applicants are to begin their Application HERE
- Create an Account
- Submit all Supporting Documents
- Fill the selection call application form
Before accessing the online procedure please read carefully:
- Read the call public announcement Public examination for admission to the PhD course at Politecnico di Milano (XXXVIII cycle)
- The “Quickstart” manual for the online admission procedure
- the FAQs (frequently asked questions)