Call For Application for the 38th Cycle Research PhD Courses available for International Students to Study in Selected Courses. This Call Was Made Known on the Official Scholarship Website and we will Further be Looking at the Details of University of Bergamo PhD Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023.
Only three Courses are Available for this Scholarship a PNRR Additional Scholarship in the Selected Academic disciplines, However we at Legitscholarship.com urge Interested Application online as earlier as possible with the Supporting Documents before deadline date.
Below you will find list of Available Courses you can apply for before the deadline date, As there are fewer Courses Eligible for Scholarship in this cycle. Study in a Country Like Italy as the University Cater for all expenses under this Scholarship Call. Lets Get to Know More Details about the University of Bergamo and how to Proceed to Apply for the Scholarship.
Table of Contents
About University of Bergamo (Università degli studi di Bergamo)
Known as “the Institute of Foreign Languages and Literature” before it was renamed in the year 1990, the University was Founded in 1968 haven added Some Departments in recent years and has Partners in US and other Countries.
Located in Lombardy region of northern Italy, there are about 3 Campuses situated in the region and these Campuses are Namely the Campus of Humanities, the Campus of Economics and law so also is the Campus of Engineering.
Let Further buttress the University of Bergamo Scholarship for PhD Courses for the 37th Cycle call for Admission. Note that All Application process will be Completed online and we will share a PDF File to Further analyze University of Bergamo PhD Scholarships 2022.
Host: University of Bergamo
Award taken in: Italy
Study Level: PhD
Gender: Males and Females
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Target: Italian and International Students
PhD Programme Università degli studi di Bergamo Scholarships for international Students
|TITLE OF PhD PROGRAMME|
|Engineering and applied sciences|
|Technology, innovation and management (TIM)|
Eligibility Requirements for Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Foreign Students from any part of the world and Italians can Apply for the PhD Scholarships with Laurea Specialistica (equivalent to a Master) or Certificate from reputable Foreign Universities.
- Applicants must Submit all Supporting Documents for proof of their Academic Performance and record.
- Applicants who are not in Possession of their Master’s Degree Certificate as at the time of this call can Apply for admission within the deadline of 30.09.2022 which will be Subject to Approval
- Admission to University of Bergamo is Strictly by Evaluation of qualifications and interview.
The Selection Committee carries out the selection in two phases:
- Phase I : evaluation of qualifications and documentation presented with the assignment of a maximum score of 60 points;
- Phase II : the candidate who, in the first phase, has achieved a score of not less than 42/60 in the evaluation of qualifications is admitted to the interview ; the interview is considered passed if the candidate obtains a score of at least 21/30. The interview can be carried out, if possible and on the basis of the Commission’s decision, by videoconference and in a foreign language upon prior request by the candidate and, in any case, includes the verification of knowledge of at least one foreign language.
The call for the interview, if not already foreseen in this announcement, must take place at least 10 days before the date set for the test.
Applicants Must be in possession of the Following Documents as they Apply for a Fully Funded Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2022-2023;
- Research project or letter of academic interest (See Sample)
- National Identity (Passport)
- Bachelor and Master’s Degree Certification
- Language Certificate
- Presentation letters of Italian or foreign academics;
- Two referees with their Contact details
How to Apply
To Apply for University of Bergamo PhD Scholarships for International Students 2022-2023, the University has made a Step by Step Online Application Procedure which has been Outline with Graphical Representation, to begin your Application Click HERE
Before accessing the online procedure please read carefully: