Get a Master’s or PhD Degree in Australia, Study in any Courses offer by the University for Your Postgraduate programme, All Applicants Need to do is to Show Interest by Applying for any of the Available University of Tasmania Scholarships For International Students 2024-25 Courses.
There are Two types of Scholarships for Both Australians and international Students at the University of Tasmania, these are Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) and Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS). After the Completion of any of the Scholarship Programme, Applicants will be Awarded a Masters (Master’s by research and PhD Degree).
It is A Fully Funded Scholarship which Means all Cost are Being Incurred by the Hosting Institutions. Wherever You Are anywhere in the World, You are Eligible to Apply for University of Tasmania Scholarship 2024-25. All You Need to Do is to Apply after meeting Up with the Requirements of the University in any of the Departments.
There are Some Academic fields Available for Scholarships at the University of Tasmania which will be Shared below as Applicants are required to Submit a one-time Application Online before the Deadline Date. There are three Rounds for the Deadline which is in February, July and October respectively Every Year. Check Out 300 University of South Australia Scholarships for International students | Full Funding
Applicants can Conduct research in different sectors and Could get the own innovative research in their Various fields of Interest. Sectors Like Project Skills, Public Sector or Creative industries while a research task will be Assigned in other to create New Knowledge and Findings and Leads to greater innovation to Advance Science and Technology.
Table of Contents
About University of Tasmania
Located in Australia, the University of Tasmania is one of the Oldest University in the Country as there are various Degree programs available at both undergraduate and postgraduate level. As a public research University, Founded in the Year 1890.
The University Specializes in Courses Like Medicine, Nursing, Law and Architecture which can be related to real life learning Situation and Experience. University of Tasmania is nationally-distinctive in architecture, nursing, medicine and law courses, which gives access to real-life learning experiences. The University has bagged various Award of Excellence in recent years and it’s recognize as one of the best Global universities worldwide in teaching.
Host: University of Tasmania
Award to be Taken in: Australia
No of Awards: Unspecified
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Master / PhD
Nationality: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Tasmania Scholarships For International Students 2024-25
The Following are the Benefits of university of Tasmania scholarships 2024;
- Applicants Must Have Good Academic records and Performance
- Candidate with Sound Academic Background and Experience are encourage to Apply.
- Applicants will be tested on their research Skills in their fields of Study.
- Applicants Must have Completed and hold an Undergraduate Degree in related fields of Study to Apply for Master’s Degree
- Applicants Must have Completed and hold a Master’s Degree in related fields of Study to Apply for PhD
- Applicants must not be Currently benefitting from any Government or Private Scholarship or Hold a salary equal to 75% of the stipend.
- International Students from All Countries are Eligible to Apply.
The Duration for utas scholarships 2024 for Master’s Degree program for Available Courses at the University is 2 Years while for Doctoral Degree programs is 3.5 and Max 4 years.
Available university of Tasmania courses for Scholarships for international students
- ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- CREATIVE ARTS AND MEDIA
- DEMENTIA RESEARCH
- EARTH SCIENCES
- ECONOMICS AND FINANCE
- GEOGRAPHY, PLANNING AND SPATIAL SCIENCES
- HEALTH SCIENCE
- INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
- MARINE AND ANTARCTIC
- MEDICAL RESEARCH
- PHARMACY AND PHARMACOLOGY
- PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Benefits of University of Tasmania Scholarships 2024-25
Applicants will be considered for a Research Training Program (RTP) scholarship or Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) which, if successful, provides:
- Living allowance stipend of $28,854 per annum (2022 rate, indexed annually) for 3.5 years
- AUD $2,000 relocation Allowance
- Tuition fees offset covering the cost of tuition fees for up to four years (domestic applicants only)
- International applicants will receive a University of Tasmania Fees Offset for up to four years.
How To Apply UTAS Scholarships 2024
- Applicants are to Indicate their Interest by Applying Online, Click HERE to begin Your Application, this should be Along with your Supervisory team.
- Applicants Should Indicate their Interest in the Scholarship and Click on Apply Now after reading the Processes involve for a Successful Application.
There are three rounds for University of Tasmania Scholarships For International Students 2024-25 and this is Usually every year, the deadline for each rounds of Scholarship application at the University is March 07th / July 18th / October 10th Every year.
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Life Sciences for International students 2024
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Research for International students 2024
- Politecnico di Milano PhD Scholarships Application Call 2024-2025 Fully Funded
- Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2024-25
- Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2024-2025
- Thailand Government Scholarship for International Students 2024-2025