The Yearly Sydney Scholars program is open and application is Currently Ongoing for Indians who are not Permanent Resident in Australia and Who Hold a Permanent Citizenship in India or Currently Reside in India. Are you an Indian Student? Apply for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2023-2024 Academic Session.
This Scholarship is available to all Course work for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at the University of Sydney. The Scholars programs is Particularly for Indians which brings about Engagements between India and the university in terms of Intensive research, innovations and Commitments towards improving the Level of Education for Indians in order to Make them Fulfill their Educational Goals.
At whatever level you want to Study at the university of Sydney, the India Scholarship Program 2022 will Cover all Expenses for bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programme. $500,000 worth of scholarships is available for commencing Indian students to help strengthen our bond with India.
This article will give you all the the insights you need to Know about Sydney scholars India scholarship program 2022, the requirements, step by Step application Process to apply for a Fully Funded university of Sydney for Indian students. Check out Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships 2022-23 for Indian Students
Table of Contents
About University of Sydney
One of the Leading Global University for Education and Research, the university of Sydney helps in Reimagining of Education, Contribute by Making Research with Impact and also Student Experience are of the increase at the university.
Ranking Top 50th Worldwide with Quite a Numbers of Disciplines with more than 400 Study Areas. One of the best in Australia, the University of Sydney acknowledges that its campuses and facilities sit on the ancestral lands of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, who have for thousands of generations exchanged knowledge for the benefit of all.
Host: University of Sydney
Study Level: Bachelor / Master / PhD
Award taken in: Australia
No of Scholarship: 28
Gender: Males and Females
Target Group: Indian Students
Eligibility Requirements for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2023-2024
- Applicants Must be Permanent Residence or holds India Citizenship or Currently Live in India.
- Applicants Must not be Permanents Resident of Australia
- Indian Applicants Must Enroll for a Full-time Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Program.
- Applicants Must Agree to Work with the University in other to Promote the Scholarship Program in various Event or Conferences.
- Candidate should Received an unconditional offer of admission to a coursework degree
Benefits of Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023-2024
- 3 x $40,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years.
- 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Applicants Must have a Complete and Updated CV/Resume
- Copies of high School Certificate for undergraduate Studies.
- Copies of Undergraduate Certificate for graduate Studies.
- Proof of residence
- Student Visa
- Means of Identification
How to Apply
- First, Applicants are to Ensure they have Secure admission at the University, To Apply for Admission CLICK HERE
- You Will receive an offer to Accept the offer via Email.
- Follow Up to Apply for Scholarship Here after Accepting Admission offer at the University of Sydney.
- Proceed to apply for Student Visa — (Apply HERE)
The Application Closing Date for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2023-2024 is 4th, June 2023, Ensure you Have Completed all Admission Process and Apply with all Supporting Documents
- University of Waikato PhD Scholarships New Zealand 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- Chang Gung University Scholarship in Taiwan 2022-2023 fully funded
- University of East Anglia (UEA) Scholarships for International students 2022-23
- Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022-2023 Fully Funded