The Inaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships is targeted at young talented and Vibrant students as the Scholarship Application for all prospective Students is On Currently Ongoing. Applicants interested are Advised to Apply for the 2022-23 Inlaks Shivdasani foundation Scholarships.
Since 1976 the Inlaks Shivdasani foundation has been into existence providing support for the young talented populace in India. Applicants can apply in any fields of their Choice as this Scholarships covers most fields with all Indians who have Attain a first degree are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship. Check out uk scholarships for indian students in 2021 – 2022
Scholarships is open to Masters, MPhil and Doctorate Degree while the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2022-23 is a Fully Funded Scholarship which Covers Full Tuition fee and other Cost like Living Expenses, Travel and Medical Cost are Covered.
While this Scholarships opportunity is open to All Indian Students, it is Mandatory that Applicants must be Indian Citizen by birth, Must have Continuously lived in India, Be an Undergraduate and Obtain an undergraduate Degree program in any reputable university in India.
Indians can Study in any of these Institutions Imperial College Located in London, the Royal College of Art (RCA), London, the University of Cambridge (Cambridge Trust), and Sciences Po, Paris may benefit from additional funding through the Foundation’s joint scholarships with these institutions.
Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships Details
Host: Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
Programs: Masters, MPhil and Doctorate Degree
Coverage: inlaks scholarship amount $100,000 (RS. 75,000)
Availability: Indian Students
Indian Students Will have the opportunity to Study Abroad and in top rated Universities in The United Kingdom, European and North American Countries, while It is the responsibility of Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation to Cater and Cover all Cost throughout your Study period in these institutions.
Benefits of Inlaks Foundation Scholarships
This Scholarship is very Competitive, However Eligible Candidate Will benefits from this scholarship once the Application Selection and Award has been Granted to prospective Applicants;
- Full Tuition fee Covered
- Medical Cost is Also Covered By the Foundation
- One-way Airfare Is Also provided.
- Living Expense is provided for this Scholarship.
Most Fields are cover by this Scholarship but with Exception to the Following Courses as this Foundation does not Covers Expenses or funding for these Courses Below;
- Business and Finance
- Computer Science
- Fashion Design
- Film and Film Animation
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Indian Studies without Contemporary Relevance
- Management Studies (i.e. MBA)
- Medicine, Dentistry, and related therapies
- Public Health
Applications are Considers for the Following Courses and all other Courses Not Mentioned above for either Masters, MPhil and Doctorate (PhD) program
- Engineering and Natural Sciences
- Documentary filmmaking.
- Western Classical singing
Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships Eligibility 2022-23
To Meet the Eligibility of the inlaks shivdasani foundation scholarships 2022, Applicants Must Ensure they have the Following;
- Inlaks Shivdasani Scholarships are For Indian Citizens Who have reside in India For a Minimum of 6 months prior to the time of this Application or Be an Indian national by birth.
- Candidates who are Indian citizens and hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution abroad that meets our academic standards must have resided continuously, been employed, or have been studying in India for at least two years prior to the time of application.
- Applicants with a postgraduate Qualification (e.g. Master’s or PhD) from an institution abroad are not eligible to apply for Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarships
- Candidates who have already begin their Postgraduate Degree in any institution Abroad either self-funded or Scholarship are not Eligible for this scholarship.
- Only Applicants Who Have Gained Admission in any institutions Abroad and Have an Evidence to Show that He/she Has been Given Admission are Only Eligible For this Scholarship.
- candidates without evidence of admission are Not Eligible for this Scholarship.
- An English language Proficiency certification (IELTS/TOEFL) is Mandatory and part of the Condition for this Scholarship which should be Attached to their offer letter and other certificates before applying for the scholarship.
- Candidates who have received a deferred offer of admission must have a valid offer for the academic year 2022-23 to be eligible for the 2022 scholarships.
- Applicant who are interested in this Scholarship must have attain the age of 30 years Prior to the application. Those born on or after 1stJanuary 1992 are eligible to apply for the 2022 scholarships.
- For Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Fine Arts, Architecture and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 65%, CGPA 6.8, or GPA 2.6 from a recognized university/institution.
- For Mathematics, Sciences, Environment and related subjects, candidates must have a minimum academic grade of 70%, CGPA 7.2, or GPA 2.8 from a recognized university/institution.
Inlaks scholarship 2022-23 Application Online
- This Scholarship is only Available to be Applied online.
- A valid passport must be provided before applying for this Scholarship.
- Only one submission per candidate will be accepted.
- Applicants Must Meet applications That surrounds the academic and financial eligibility criteria As Mentioned Above in this Article.
- Two letters of reference are mandatory and one must be from an academic referee; candidates must provide official email addresses for both referees provided in the letters.
Inlaks scholarship 2022-23 Application Instructions
- All Fields marked with ‘*’ and drop downs Must be Filled by the Applicants.
- Only in JPG or PNG format are Photographs Accepted.
- All documents must be Uploaded in PDF format.
- It is Advisable to Screenshot all Process before Making a Final submission as you can Not Save or download any of the Application stages
- When you click ‘Submit’ there may be a time-lag before the application is actually submitted. Please be patient and do not click any additional buttons or you may lose your work.
- Note that the Links are Linked to your referees Email Addresses while these links will be valid for only a week and Cannot be Extended.
- Candidates receives Living allowance which is ‘auto-calculated’ as per Foundation guidelines.
- Applicants must indicate the tuition fees and health insurance for the entire duration of their course. In case this information is incorrectly filled, the application will be disqualified.
- Applicants for architecture, fine and applied art, and related subjects must upload their portfolios in PDF file format as other Format will be Automatically disqualified
- Applicants for documentary film, dance, theatre, and music (Western classical-vocal) must hyperlink to their performances.
- if Successfully applied for the Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation Scholarship 2022-23, Confirmation of your submitted application will be emailed to your verified email address.
How To Apply
- Interested Indian Students Should Click Here
- Start their Application while Following the Guidelines
- Submit their Application and Will Receive an Email about their Application while Further Information will be Communicated to them through the Emails.