Doctoral Scholarship is Available for International Students to Apply for Special Scholarship Program (SSP) at the Kochi University of technology in Japan for the 2022-2023 academic Session. Interested Applicants are to Apply for Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023 as Application is Currently Ongoing.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship by the Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering Kochi University of Technology as Candidate will also be given a Monthly Stipend along with other benefits and Stipend of researches. Note that Available Project based Courses will be in the Field of Engineering.
All Applicants interested in this Scholarships will formally Submit a Pre-Application to the Appropriate Committee for review after the Review is Completed only Invited applicants will be Sent Approval to Apply for SSP Program by the Department of Engineering Kochi University of Technology Japan. Check out UWA Global Excellence Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
The SSP Program was Established to Support and Aimed towards international Students from all Parts of the world in helping to achieve an advanced research in the Project-based research. The Mode of Instruction is in English as this Helps candidates to be more effective in their research approach by assisting their Supervisor/Professor as a research assistant (RA).
About Kochi University of Technology
The University was established in the year 1997 and with a Progressive education system, KUT has become a world-class university as it’s offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs at the University.
The University becomes a public University in 2009 as 5 departments emerges in the faculty of engineering and extends to 3 schools offering 13 specialty courses. Kochi has Adopt a New System of intensive learning and as become on of the preferred destination for International students in East Asia.
Host: Kochi University of Technology (KUT)
Study Level: Doctoral
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: N/A
Gender: Males & Females
Target: International Students
List of Courses Kochi’s Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering
Environmental Systems Engineering
- Organic Synthetic Chemistry, Heterocyclic Chemistry, Nitro Chemistry
- Theoretical Physics, Quantum Engineering
- Semiconductor Materials and Device Physics, Flexible Devices, Transparent Electronics, Flat Panel Displays
- Nanomaterial Chemistry, Organic-inorganic Hybrid Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
- Nanostructure, Electron Microscopy
- Statistical Physics, Network Science
- Molecular Developmental Biology
- Molecular Biology, Molecular Genetics
- Chromosome Biology
- Nano-meter Scale Fabrication, Ion Beam Technology, Material Science
- Nanomaterial Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry
- Statistical physics, hydrodynamics, nonlinear dynamics
- Materials Engineering
- Photochemistry, Coordination Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry
- Functional Polymer Chemistry, Crystal Engineering,
- Optoelectronics in Polymer and Crystal Materials
Intelligent Mechanical Systems
- Dynamics of Liquid Crystal
- Control Theory, Intelligent Robotics
- Mechanical Control System Engineering, Robotics
- Thin Film Fabrication, Semiconductor Device Fabrication, Reaction Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Physical Chemistry, Fluid Dynamics, Quantum Mechanics
- Composite Materials Smart Materials
- Nano Composite Materials
- Surface Science, Scanning Probe Microscopy, Single Atom/Molecule Manipulation,
- Human Dynamics, Self Health Engineering, Ergonomics, Deep Learning
- Human Dynamics, Kinematics and Kinetics Analysis, Instrument Technology, Control Engineering
- Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Communication, Navigation and Surveillance (CNS) Technologies
- Hypersonic Flow Computation, Nonequilibrium Plasma, Radiative Heat Transfer, Collisional-Radiative Model
Electronic and Photonic Systems Engineering
- Plasma Electronics, Plasma Science and Engineering, Gas Discharges, Plasma Processing, Nanotechnology, and Nano-material
- Analog Mixed-Signal Circuit Design
- Upper Atmospheric Science and Space Engineering
- High Power Electronics, Wide-band-gap Semiconductors, Film Growth
- Nanotechnology for Semiconductor
- Physics of Optoelectronic Materials
- Material Science, Thin Film Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Optical Wavefront Control, Optical Measurement, Quantum Measurement, Quantum Optics
- Computer Architecture and VLSI design, Reconfigurable Architecture and its CAD
Infrastructure Systems Engineering
- Concrete Engineering
- Remote Sensing
- Traffic Engineering and Infrastructure Planning
- Seismic design, Reinforced Concrete, Composite structure
See Full list HERE
Eligibility Criteria for Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarships in China 2022-2023
- Applicants Must be Sent Approval to apply for SSP Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarship.
- Applicants Must have Complete 18 years of Education with a Master’s Degree Certificate at a reputable university
- Applicants with High Academic Record are given upper Hands
- Applicant must be at least 35 years of age as at the time of Application.
- Applicant must have high English proficiency
- Applicants Must posses research Skills and Knowledge to carry out various Research projects.
The following are the SSP study requirements for Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarship;
- Copies of your past publications
- Copy of your passport (if Available)
- Rank certificate (if Available)
- English proficiency test score
- Health report in English
- Two signed recommendation letters
- copy of the intending applicant’s master’s thesis in English
- Research Outline
- Original Master’s Degree Certificate
- Signed pre-application request
- Transcripts (both B.Sc. & M.Sc.)
- Email or other Means of Communication for Approval by the leader or Professor granting Applicant to proceed and Apply
Scholarship Benefits for KUT University PhD 2022
- Living Expenses of 150,000 yen/month
- Paid research projects
- Travel Cost is Included
- Other Miscellaneous Expenses
How To Apply
- Applicants are to Complete a Pre-online Application for HERE Seeking for Permission to Apply for the SSP Program.
- Choose from the List of Research Project Above using the Link.
- Apply for the SSP Program After Your Application have been Considered by the Leader of the Project.
The Application Closing date for Kochi University of Technology PhD Scholarships in Japan 2022-2023 is 16th September, 2022.
NOTE: All Applicants are to send their Pre-online Application to the leader of the Project 6 weeks prior to the Application deadline.
- Fully Funded USTC University Scholarship in China 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarships 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Chemistry and Biochemistry PhD Scholarships Western University Canada
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2022-2023
- University of Luxembourg PhD Scholarship Programs 2022-23 Fully Funded