As part of the Polish development assistance programme, the National Agency for Academic Excellence (NAWA) Calls For Application for Prospective Candidates who want to Study in Poland to apply for Banach and Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship Programme a Fully Funded Polish Government Scholarships 2022 in Poland.
As part of the joint Development assistance programme by the Polish ministry of Foreign Affairs and also National Agency for Academic Excellence which is built on sustainable economic development by the Poland government to Developing Countries in other to foster bilateral trade and Communication among these Countries Government.
This Programme is an undertake Second-cycle studies in Poland whereby the polish Government through it’s Agency is offering International students a Fully Funded Scholarship to undertake a degree Programme on scholarship in the country. Check Out Fully Funded University of Bologna Scholarships 2022-2023
This is a Master’s degree programme as the Merge of banach and Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarship is aim at applicants across all developing countries in any academic fields who wants to study on a free masters degree programme in Poland.
Host: Government of Poland & National Agency for Academic Excellence
Study level: Master’s Degree
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Award to be Taken: In Poland
Type: Fully Funded
Nationalities: International Students
Major fields / Academics
The following are the major fields or Academics areas under the Fully Funded Polish Government Scholarships 2022 in Poland (a banach and Ignacy Łukasiewicz Scholarships);
- Technical sciences
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Agricultural sciences
- Natural sciences
Eligible Countries for fully funded scholarships in Poland
The Following Countries are eligible for government of Poland banach & łukasiewicz scholarship 2022;
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- North Macedonia
- South Africa
All Masters degree Programs within the Academics fields will be available for international students who are residents or citizens of the above countries under the supervision of the Polish ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Mode of Instructions for Full scholarship in Poland for international students
Applicants will be taught in both English and Polish language, This scholarship will be preceded by a preparatory course to facilitates the teaching and learning process as scholarship is aim at teaching successful applicants in polish language while they familiarized themselves with the Polish culture and background.
This will help in improving their intellectual capacity in Assimilating and future study in the polish language and also International students will be able to communicate in Polish language and improve their Intercultural Competences and also join the multicultural network.
Requirements for Fully Funded Polish Government Scholarships 2022 in Poland (Eligibility Criteria)
- Applicants must be from one of the following countries mentioned above.
- Applicants do not have polish or applied for a citizenship Before the time of this application.
- Candidates must not have a masters degree before applying for the Poland government scholarship 2022.
- Minimum of B2 in English language.
- Applicants who have have applied for a Scholarship under the Polish Government are not eligible for this programme.
- Valid passport
- Original bachelor’s Degree Certificate in the fields eligible for this scholarship.
- Documents confirming the knowledge of English or polish language.
- Recommendation letter
Benefits of Polish Government Scholarship 2022
The Benefits of Poland masters scholarship 2022 for international students who wants to study in Poland are as follows;
- The polish Government Awards Monthly Stipends
- Full Tuition fee for the entire study duration.
scholarship shall amount to:
- PLN 1700 per month during the preparatory course
- PLN 1,500 per month during second-cycle studies.
How To Apply
Applicants are to Submit their Application online by Completing the Form for the 2022-2023 Polish Government scholarship;
- Click Here and register for an Account
- Provide your Accurate details
- An Email will be receive which include your reference number and link for applying to the scholarship
- Fill all the details and attach all the Necessary documents
- Submit your Application.
IS IELTS Important for Polish Government Scholarship 2022-2023
Applicants who are studying in Polish Language do not require IELTS before applying for the Fully Funded Polish Government Scholarships 2022 in Poland but must certify that they are Fluent in the polish Language by submitting a proof while International students Who wants to Study in English language must have a B2 in English with and also provide IELTS Certificate, SEE Requirements Here
22 390 35 21
22 390 35 78