Study in Czechia and in one of the Landlock Countries in Central Europe, a beautiful Location to pursue and further your educational career as application for Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2024-25 (Fully Funded) is currently Open for Eligible developing countries.
The Government of the Czech Republic offers scholarships within the framework of its Foreign Development Assistance in support of the study of foreign nationals from developing and specific third countries listed below at public institutions of higher education in the Czech Republic. This scholarship is open to Master’s degree and doctorate degree programs as candidates who successfully applied and are selected will benefit from full tuition fee and other expenses which is covered by the Czech Republic Government. See Nanyang Technological University Scholarships for Singaporean & International Students 2023
This is a Joint foreign development cooperation program pursued by the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports and Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Implemented also by the Ministry of health). As Specified early only few Developing and third world countries are eligible for this scholarships as we further list the eligible countries below.
Table of Contents
About Czech Republic Government Scholarship
Granting scholarships to citizens from developing and specific countries listed below for studies at the Czech public higher education institutions (referred to as “universities”) is an important part of the foreign development cooperation of the Czech Republic and has a long tradition. From the late 1950s to the present day over 20 000 foreign nationals have completed their studies at Czech universities with a scholarship of the Government of the Czech Republic.
Country: Czech Republic
Host: Czech Universities (Sponsored by Czech Government)
Type: Fully Funded
Level: Masters / PhD
Gender: male and female
Award taken in: Czechia
No of Awards: Unspecified
Target: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2024-25 (Fully Funded)
The following are the criteria for scholarship offer by the Czechia Republic Government for Eligible countries;
- Only International Students from Selected Countries are Eligible to Apply.
- Proof Of English Proficiency is Mandatory for Those who wants to study in English and a one year long language preparation course will be taken for those who wants to study for master’s courses taught in Czech Republic.
- Doctoral Courses are exclusive for Candidates who wants to study in English.
- Applicants must have completed Bachelor Degree for Relevant Master’s Courses and Master’s Degree for PhD Courses.
Scholarships for the academic year 2024/2025 are offered only to the citizens of the following countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- and Zambia.
Study Programmes for Czech Republic Government Scholarship
|Business, administration and law
|Natural sciences, mathematics and statistics
|Information and communication technologies (ICTs)
|Engineering, manufacturing and construction
|Agriculture, forestry, fisheries and veterinary
|Interdisciplinary programs and qualifications including health and social care, care for favorable living conditions*)
Financial Coverage and Benefits
The Following are the Financial Coverage and Benefits for Full Czech Republic Government Scholarship for international eligible Students;
- Monthly Stipend ( PhD degree: CZK 15,000 (approximately EUR 585)
- Transportation Cost
- Free Meals
- Other Miscellaneous Expenses
- To Apply for Czech Republic Government Scholarship, Here Below are the Documents essential which Candidates are to Submit when Applying to this Scholarship;
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official Transcript(s)
- Copies of your Previous Diploma/Degree Certificates
- Application form
- Medical and Birth Certificate
- Statement of Purpose (Sop)
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Research Proposal/Thesis for Doctoral Study (if Any)
How To Apply
Interested Applicants for Czech Republic Government Scholarship 2024-25 (Fully Funded) are to Follow the due process below;
- Register by Submitting an Application Form HERE
- Fill in the Information required and agree to the terms of Scholarship.
- Attached All Documents and Review Your Submission.
- After Cross-Checking the Information, Submit your application and await for an Email Response.