Apply now for 2022-2023 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada for International students, there are various Postdoc positions for both Canadians and International students as this Fellowships is targeted towards three objectives.
The objectives of the Government of Canada banting postdoctoral Fellowship includes Developing Applicants to achieve an Height of Leadership Potentials, Increase researchers Success rate as Leaders of tomorrow and attract and retain top-tier postdoctoral talent, both nationally (Canada Citizens) and internationally (Worldwide)
The scope of Banting postdoctoral fellowships is Constant Every year as Applicants seeks Endorsements from Host Institution. However, with about 70 Fellowships and 140 Awards are Active at any time. Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023
As a way of Contributing to Canada’s economic, social, and research-based growth, The Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship seeks to Attracts both Canadians and international students to apply for the Fellowship a “Government of Canada Fellowship Program”.
There are three Canadian Funding Agency Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship will be Distributed across as they are Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR), Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) and Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC)
These agency Comprises of Various Canadian Institutions as they Collaborate with Partners and researchers that will lead to new innovation and Discoveries in other to improve by strengthening the Canadian Heath System. Courses to Study in Canada for International Students
Fellowship Details Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship
Host: Government of Canada
Fellowship to be taken in: Canadian Institutions
No of Awards: 70
Gender: Males and Females
Target Countries: Canada and All Countries
The banting Fellowship Value is $70,000 per year (taxable) for Each Successful Applicants which will be distributed by the Funding Agency for banting postdoctoral fellowships 2022, Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship Does not provide travel/research funds.
Fellowship Duration | Banting Postdoc fellowship
The Duration of the Fellowship is up to 2 years (non-renewable) as Applicants will return Back to their Country Excepts on few Exceptional Cases.
Eligibility Criteria For 2022-2023 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada for International students
Canadians and all Countries (Internationally) Can Proceed to Apply for banting postdoctoral fellowships if they Meet the eligibility.
- International Applicants may only hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at a Canadian institution.
- Canadians Applicants who Must have obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a foreign university may only hold the Postdoctoral Fellowship in Canadian Institutions.
- Canadians Applicants who Must have obtained their PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree from a Canadian university may hold their Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship at either a Canadian institution or an institution outside of Canada.
- Applicants who owns Previous Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship are not Eligible to Apply.
- Applicants Must fulfill a PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree between September 15, 2019 and September 30, 2023 (inclusively), and before the start date of their award.
- Applicants must Submit Proof of PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree no Later than 15th October, 2022.
- Applicants who have Completed or have more than on PhD, PhD-equivalent or health professional degree, the Criteria will only be Applicable to the Most recent of these Degree
Visit other Eligibility options Here
NOTE: This Fellowships is not towards the Completion of a Degree including Health professionals and Applicants Must meet all Eligibility before applying for the Postdoc Position in Canada
Benefits and deductions
A Banting Postdoctoral Fellowship is a stipend and not a salary. Therefore, it is not eligible for:
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP);
- Employment Insurance (EI); or
- other non-discretionary benefits.
How to Apply
In other to Ensure Applicants Follows the Due Processes of Application which Consist of 13 Tasks for banting postdoctoral fellowships 2022-2023 and without Missing single Steps, We will Refer You to The Official 2022-2023 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada for International students Webpage.
All Interested Applicants are to Ensure they Follow up this Tasks in other to Avoid Incomplete Application
For More Details on how to Apply if you meet the requirements, Visit Here
- Confirm eligibility
- Contact your desired host institution/supervisor
- Register for Canadian Common CV (CCV) account, ResearchNet account, and complete the Equity and Diversity Questionnaire
- Create CCV (Vanier-Banting academic template) and link to ResearchNet application
- Start a ResearchNet application
- Identify area of research
- Identify participants
- Identify referees
- Enter degree information
- Enter proposal information and supporting documents
- Preview application materials
- Consent and submit application
- Ensure attached documents meet presentation standards
Application opens From 19th of April to September as Applicants are to Complete their application for the 2022-2023 Banting Postdoctoral Fellowships in Canada for International students before 21st September, 2022.
For More Information, Visit the Fellowship Webpage Here