The Australian Government See reasons to invest in Education in order to improve the Quality of Living, tackle poverty and improve the Socio-economic Development in about 27 Developing countries, more why the Australia Government is Investing More in these Countries. The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) offered 2,075 Australian Awards scholarship 2022-2023 Application for Interested applicants in selected Countries (Developing Countries in particular which will be Mentioned below) to apply for these Awards scholarship which is Currently ongoing.
The Scholarships awards also includes short Courses in various Academic fields while over $200 million is been budgeted for this Scholarship yearly. This Awards is been offered to the next Generation of leaders as as applicant can involve themselves in leading research, innovations, Learning with Expertise, and also professional development in the Country.
The sole aim of Australian Awards Scholarship is to Contribute a Long-term objectives while also improving the growth and development in the region. After the Scholarship program is Concluded Successful Applicants will return back to their various countries destination to make a change and contribute positively to the socio and economic development within their own capacity bring human and material resources together they have learnt while on the scholarship Awards program they learnt back in Australia.
Australian Awards Scholarship 2022-2023 Details
Host: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT)
Programs: Bachelor / Master / Doctoral
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: 2075
Target: International Students
Australia Awards Scholarship Eligibility
The Following are the Eligibility requirements to Apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2022 which can either be via Online or through Email as the Case may be.
- Applicants must come back to his or her country after the completion of the scholarship program
- Applicants must be a permanent resident or citizen of the Eligible countries mentioned below.
- Applicants must show leaderships Skills
- Applicant from Australia, new Zealand or members of the EU countries are not Eligible.
- Candidate interested in master’s degree program must be atleast 45 years of age.
- 12 years of Education before applying for Undergraduate programs and 16 years of Education for Postgraduate program.
List of Countries Eligible for Australian Awards Scholarships
Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Marshall Islands Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Vietnam, Federated States of Micronesia, ASEAN, Vanuatu and Palestinian Territories.
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- La Trobe University
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- University of Tasmania (including the Australian Maritime College)
- Victoria University
- TAFE SA
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland university
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (including ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE.
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
Australia Awards Scholarship 2022 Benefits
This scholarship is a fully funded program which eligible International students from the Selected countries are to benefits once they met their various countries requirements and as been selected after submitting their Applications;
- Full tuition fee
- Air Flight Return tickets
- Accommodation fees will be fully covered
- Medical Insurance Coverage
- A one-time off Establishment allowance will bee paid off.
- Research field work in various research projects Allowances will be paid at various stages
- supplementary academic support
- Other benefits
How To Apply for Australian Awards Scholarship
The Australian awards Scholarship 2022-2023 Application can be Applied through two major ways; either Online or through your Country’s Contact Email.
- Applicants are to visit here to Check deadline dates before proceeding to Apply for Australian Awards Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Online.
- Select your country to see More Information about How to Apply
- Applicants are Encourage to Read The Scholarship policy Handbook which contains details of the Eligibility and Selection processes.
- Some countries encourage and allow you to apply online while others require hard-copy applications.
Note: if your Country is among those eligible countries that can apply directly online, For the Australian awards scholarship 2022 application form click Here and Proceed to register and upon registration you will be given a unique registration number, username and password. You will be required to upload your Documents online to complete your Application, vividly crosscheck all information are filled correctly because there will be no means to edit your Application.
Also if you are unable to Apply online, you can as well apply via Email of your Country’s respective Email Contact here (Submit Application along with your Documents) Apply for 2075 Australian Awards Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Online before the deadline Date.
Application Closing Date
The Closing dates for Applicants to Apply and Submits all required documents is 29th April 2022 as candidates are Expected to complete their Application before the closing date for each of the Eligible Countries.
Australian Awards scholarship for Africans has ended until further Announcements by the Government of Australia through the Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).