In other to transform the lives of People who live in Abject power, Christian Aid With it’s goals and objectives will help to curb the Spread of the numbers of people living not only in Nigeria but in other part of the world. Its mandate is to Empower people to be a better version of themselves and also have a brighter and greater future. To actualize this project, Christian Aid Job vacancy in Nigeria for 2 position is now Open as it’s begin it’s first Recruitment in January 2022.
Applicants in Nigeria who are interested in the Christian aid vacancies jobs position in Nigeria can now show their interest by applying online for 2022/2023. The Christian Aid (CA) headquarters is Located in the United Kingdom(UK) partnering with other countries to Reduce poverty to the barest minimum and Help to Raise the Standard of Living in Africa. It has its branches in more than 30 countries in Africa as it’s seeks to End poverty in the African Continent in the nearest future.
Application are currently Ongoing for this Positions and you can apply for either WASH Project Assistant or Call for Proposal: Multimedia Content Design & Production. These 2 job Positions are Available more reason we implore you to take full Advantage of these Job Opportunities by Christian Aid Job Vacancy in Nigeria.
Details of this Job opportunities will be Discussed below as you prepare your Mind to to the Requirements and the Nature Of the Work.
2 JOB VACANCIES (CHRISTIAN AID 2022 RECUITMENTS)
Lets take a look at WASH project Assistant and the nature of the Job, What you need to know before applying for this Job.
WASH project Assistant
Type of contract: Fixed Term
Contracted hours: 35
Contract length: 9months
Location: Adamawa, Nigeria
Closing date: 26 January 2022
Interview date: 3 February 2022
About the Role of WASH Project Assistant
Your Role as As WASH Project Assistant is to Ensure that the implementation of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene activities and support Hygiene Promoters in the Project Implementation Communities under the Christian Aid NHF Project. Also as a WASH project Assistant you are to execute all field WASH activities such as beneficiary and water point selection, water point upgrading process monitoring, distribution of Hygiene kits, provision of Hygiene promotion training and any other task related to the project.
There will be Integral Implementation of Project, planning and Conducting a WASH need Assessment with also KAP surveys. other Activities to be conducted include
- Selection and Registration of beneficiaries.
- Training and Supervision of Community based Hygiene Promoters.
- Training and Supervision of Community based Hygiene Promoters.
- Establishment of Solid waste management system at implementing communities.
- Technical assessment of Handpump boreholes and supervision of borehole upgrade works by CAID Contractors.
- Ensure all work is carried out as per the community needs and project requirement. Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on project progress and work plan.
- Supervise the Construction of household latrines and solid waste disposal pits.
- Provide technical trainings on water point repairing to WASH target groups.
- Attend WASH Coordination Meetings at LGA level. Implements independently procedures and activities within own WASH as delegated.
- Ensure liaison with other WASH stakeholders and existing community structures, (groups and individuals, women groups, religious leaders where possible.)
- Other tasked Assigned by your Superiors in the field
Requirements for the Position of a WASH Project Assistant
Below are the requirements for you to be able to handle the Job position if given the chance to Represent the NGO organization. Christians Aid Job vacancy in Nigeria recruitment exercise need some of the following to apply for this position.
- First degree in Civil Engineering
- Be proficient in the use of computer software (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with WASH context in the northeast Nigeria. Ability to communicate fluently in the local languages(Higgi and Hausa precisely)
- Architecture or WASH related field with 2-3 years’ experience of working in emergency response with local and/international partner organizations and exposure to field operations.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Strong positive attitude and ability to manage a wide range of issues of complicated procedures, indicated by 2-3 years learning period.
- Have the capacity to be flexible, supervise and coach community-based Hygiene Promoters. Excellent coordination skills, good understanding of principles of effective planning and appropriate time management.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants Can Visit The official Christian Aid Application Portal Here, Download The Attached Document and Apply for the Position
The Application deadline date for WASH Project Assistant at Mubi, Adamawa state is 26 January 2022
Call for Proposal: Multimedia Content Design & Production
Type of contract: Short Term
Contract length: Unspecified
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Closing date: 20th January 2022
About the Role of a Multimedia Content Design & Production Personnel
The Job Position is open to Graphics Designer, Copywriter and an Audio-visual content Creator which requires the production of media materials targeted at young Adult Age (18-35) About underlying reasons for Covid-19 vaccine hesitancy and facilitate an increase in the uptake of the vaccine. the roles include;
- Design and formatting of print materials to reflect key messages
- Develop 1 short promo video Consultant competencies
- Explainer videos (doodles) in English and Hausa
- Story-based mini video series (animation) in English and Hausa
- Illustrations to tell stories that reflect key messaging (for print)
- Collaborative story creation and development
- Collect and develop 5 dynamic video and 20 written testimonials of vaccinated persons, including faith and traditional leaders.
The Job is Expected to be completed not more than 2 weeks as 50% of the cost of the project will be paid once the agreement is signed. 15% tax will be paid from the Total Project cost and once the job is completed at the scheduled date, the Balance will be Paid Completely.
How To Apply
Freelancers and firms should submit a proposal to [email protected] with the subject ‘Multimedia content production’ via email.
The proposal should include the following:
- A comprehensive CV/company profile showing relevant expertise and experience in the required areas
- Budget and availability to produce deliverables between of 25th January to 25th February 2022
- Sample of similar work
Goodluck to Applicants…